Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Kitty Thread: Post Cute Photos and Videos Here - Meow!

[mp...]

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [...]

• [mp...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[17...]

Hi megan,

I'm glad you've joined the thread!  :) You sound like you really know your kitty facts! So, would this be a blue-cream tortie?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/tortie_blue_cream.png

Carol, is this what your kitty looks like?

[17...]

And by your description, megan, it sounds like this kitty may have too much white on him/her to be a true tortoiseshell. Is that right?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/tortoise.jpg

I think that's that lion guy. Hmmm...what's his name? He's all over YouTube. Arrr...if I remember I'll post it.

I dont mean to be gross, but if that cat bites hard enough, that guy is going to be all over everything. :-X

[17...]

But this is FOR SURE, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, a tortoiseshell cat!

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/tortoisecat_painted.jpg

:D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :D  :D  :D 

[17...]

I think that's that lion guy. Hmmm...what's his name? He's all over YouTube. Arrr...if I remember I'll post it.

I dont mean to be gross, but if that cat bites hard enough, that guy is going to be all over everything. :-X

ROTFL.................!!!!!! Oh, sno, now that was funny!  :laugh:  :2funny:  :laugh:

Hey I wish I had a cat like that. I mean, I always wanted a pet tortoise and I like cats, so why not just combine it all in one? One vet bill, one litter box, one happy Cat/tortoise owner. Everyones happy! :)

[17...]

Hey I wish I had a cat like that. I mean, I always wanted a pet tortoise and I like cats, so why not just combine it all in one? One vet bill, one litter box, one happy Cat/tortoise owner. Everyones happy! :)

Okay, okay..........................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....................  I'm afraid my dinner isn't going to be in my stomach much longer if you keep me laughing like this, Sno!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ouch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....hahahaha................  'kay, Thrive, get ahold of yourself already!  :D :D :D

That cat does not look happy. ???

Good point Hope. ;D I never thought about how the cat/tortoise would feel about the relationship. :-\ Sometimes I can be so insensitive. :laugh:

That cat does not look happy. ???

Good point Hope. ;DI never thought about how the cat/tortoise would feel about the relationship. :-\ Sometimes I can be so insensitive. :laugh:

:laugh:

Hi megan,

I'm glad you've joined the thread!  :) You sound like you really know your kitty facts! So, would this be a blue-cream tortie?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/tortie_blue_cream.png

Carol, is this what your kitty looks like?

Yes the colors are just right. my kitty has long hair though.

Thks

Carol

Okay, okay..........................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....................  I'm afraid my dinner isn't going to be in my stomach much longer if you keep me laughing like this, Sno!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ouch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....hahahaha................  'kay, Thrive, get ahold of yourself already!  :D :D :D

Thrive, You are too funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The battle for the U.S. Senate between Tim Kaine and George Allen in Virginia may have been settled in the litter box instead of the ballot box if the tightly contested election had come down to about 6,000 votes given to a cat.

It’s entirely possible that third-place finisher in Virginia is Hank the Cat, a Maine Coon who ran on a pro-feline, job-creation platform.

In the current online results, Kaine is ahead of Allen by about 184,000 votes as of Thursday morning. The race was expected to be very close, and it was part of a record spending spree in the state that also featured a tight race between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.

But an examination of the official voting ballot online shows that there apparently wasn’t a candidate from a known third party listed on the ballot below Kaine and Allen, unlike past years. There also isn’t a third-party candidate listed on the election board website among its election results.

From the News Desk

Latest Videos

politics: container - media promo - 173678181: autoplay - OFF: continuous - ON: tpltID - 1897076382001: playlistID - 20784181001

Latest News Stories

Teen shot in the face in Spring Garden

Crosses honoring those killed in Camden stir controversy

False confessions taint many cases, Temple law forum told

Ground broken for LGBT-friendly senior housing in Philly

Carnell School annex repairs to send pupils elsewhere

More News »News Blogs

Deep Sixer:

Sixers headed to Toronto; Turner talking with some swaggar

2 minutes ago

Philly Dawg:

Vick dogs reunite amid smiles and tears

36 minutes ago Stay Connected

Get the latest news and events delivered to your email. Sign up now!

Hank the Cat had been running for the U.S. Senate since last winter as a part of a spoof on the modern election process. He received extended coverage in The Washington Post in February.

Hank even wrote a campaign blog for The Huffington Post in October, praising another cat running for office in Canada, Tuxedo Stan. That was after Hank survived an attack ad launched by a faux pro-dog super PAC.

Unfortunately for Hank, TV show host Ellen DeGeneres gave a public endorsement to Stan, and not Hank, on her show.

“I don’t like to get political—but I would vote for that cat,” she said.

While having a cat run for the Senate may seem like a joking matter, a total of more than 6,000 votes in a close election isn’t.

• 2 weeks later...

I scanned through the thread and noticed that there aren't links to my favorite cat videos. These are must see!

The excellent Engineer's Guide to Cats:

The Mean Kitty Song, which has a crazy almost 70 million views by now:

There's also a Japanese person who posts videos of their cats Moire & Crie. These videos tend to be rather slow-paced so you need a bit of patience to watch them, but I think they are worth it because some of the cats' facial expressions and reactions are so great. Here's one of the videos:

Cute:)

Since I dont have an account to put pictures up here, i was happy to see the picture of chloe on that video. My cat Sassy looks like Chloe except

Sassy has no tabby stripes.

Thanks

Carol

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q764/pennylane101/kittenSantaHat.jpg

Happy Holidays!

:)

Oh, too sweet!  I wish this little one would show up on my back porch!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you, too,

:smitten:

Lily