Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Kitty Thread: Post Cute Photos and Videos Here - Meow!

[mp...]

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [...]

• [mp...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for that site Luci, I just spent some time there, wonderful pics! I always loved it when my little one curled up in the sink! They probably love the comfort of the closeness with the open top, not to mention the bonus of the occasional drip or two!

M.  ;D

[move]MEOW .....MEOW.....MEOW.....MEOW.....[/move]                                                                                  http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/BarbaraAldrette/Gifs/15.gif

[move]I'M Soooooooooo CUTE & CUDDLY......Purrrrrrrrrrrr......[/move]

Joe :smitten:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/vitto1950/Hearts/Heart8.gif       

• 5 weeks later...
[cc...]

;)

Okay, everyone, is this the ultimate in love, security and comfort or what?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/HuggingCats.jpg

M, thanks so much for guiding me here. I LOVE kitties and cats. I've had them all of my life. Like you I just lost my 13yr old amazingly awesome cat in March. I was with her when she crossed RB. I miss her.

I can see I'm going to be visiting here a lot. Seriously, I can't get enough of cats. Love, love, LOVE them!!!

Thanks again, M. You are such a kind person. :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

:)

Oh Thrive, I'm sorry to hear we have THAT in common! Welcome here to this most wonderful of threads. Thank you for your lovely contribution.

Love,

M.  :smitten:

[cc...]

Yes, it is a shame, isn't it?  :'(

But here's something funny to cheer us all up. This is one of my cats. Her name is Pepper:

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/GiantFatPepper.jpg

hee hee hee.............

She's actually not a big fat cat but rather slim, actually. I got lucky and happened to get a shot of her at just the right angle.  :laugh:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Not a photo or video but a poem. It was on a plate given to me.

My Beautiful Cat

Who is it who gives me

A nonchalant stare,

Then strolls through the house

With her tail in the air?

Her life is a mystery,

Perchance should she roam;

So sure of my welcome

When she returns home.

She considers her food

Like a wine connoisseur,

Rewarding me later

With a satisfied Purr.

It's then that she grooms

Her fur to perfection,

Jumps up on my knee

To show her affection.

She curls up soon after

To sleep on the mat,

So fondly I care

For my Beautiful Cat

Gwen Jones 1989

Hello Everybody,

I find myself collecting photos, graphics and videos from around the forum that have adorable kitties in them. I haven't always loved cats, I wasn't allowed to have pets as a child.

But as a young adult, I was given my first rescued kitten. The love story has never stopped from then. I don't call them pets anymore, for I belong to them much more than they could ever be considered belonging to me!  :)

I mourn the loss of my recent furry love, he left me a little over a year ago after being with me for over 13 years. I am only very recently able to feel the loss as my emotions are thawing now on a deep level. I had blunted feelings for so long due to w/d, it's both a blessing and a curse to feel all this love and heartache over kitties once again.

Here is my first entry. It's teeny baby kitties who have been rescued, and are being bottle fed.

I am excited to see what everybody will post. Now I won't have to look all over the forum, now I can laugh and cry for real.

http://now.msn.com/living/0702-drinking-kitties-video.aspx

Love to all,

Hi Mplsgrl, I just stumbled upon this. Those kittens are so adorable. I gotta say those kittens remind me of my Friends and I back in college on the weekend. :) Its hard not to smile looking at those kittens though. Nice post :)

snoball :)

Thank you for that heart warming poem Carlton. Glad to include it in our collection of kitty stuff.

Hello snoball, I'm so happy you found your way to this thread.  :)

Thrive, I'm so happy that you are going to be a contributer. Your precious girl!!

[cc...]

Please let me know if the video below slows down any of your computers. If it does I'll take it down straight away. I just thought it was soooooo cute....... :)

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/kittenVideo4.gif

Thanks, everyone, for your comments about Pepper. It's funny because when I adopted her it was because she was the ugliest and most frightened kitten in the entire SPCA building. No, seriously! So, I knew she wouldn't be around for much longer if I didn't bring her home with me. Now look at her. Still not the best looking cat but she is soooooo kind and loving and sweet! I made the right choice. :)

:smitten:

Oh I just love that little sleepy kitty. I don't think it will cause any problems because I have an awful computer.

Of course your girl is beautiful, you love her and she loves you. The most beautiful thing in the world.

Love,