Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Kitty Thread: Post Cute Photos and Videos Here - Meow!

[mp...]

Do any of your cats growl?  mine does.  Grrroooooooaaaa.

My little tortie growls at her brother when he's getting all up in her face. It's so funny. She's the picture of the gentle female cat. She hasn't an aggressive bone in her body but if the big orange cat bugs her, all bets are off.  :laugh:

:laugh:

Hey, Hope.  I take it you are doing well?  You must feel so much better now.  I just moved into my own place and feel so much better.  I feel I can actually taper peacefully now. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

-SZ-

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [...]

• [mp...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My little tortie growls at her brother when he's getting all up in her face. It's so funny. She's the picture of the gentle female cat. She hasn't an aggressive bone in her body but if the big orange cat bugs her, all bets are off.  :laugh:

Hey, Hope.  I take it you are doing well?  You must feel so much better now.  I just moved into my own place and feel so much better.  I feel I can actually taper peacefully now. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

-SZ-

Yes, I'm feeling great Skyzone. Even life stresses aren't causing me a any problems. I'm so glad to read you're doing better. Yay you!

I once had a huge blue manx cat, Basil, 23 lbs,  who went to the door and growled fiercely every time he heard the UPS truck drive up.  It was pretty funny, he was my "watch cat."

I once had a huge blue manx cat, Basil, 23 lbs,  who went to the door and growled fiercely every time he heard the UPS truck drive up.  It was pretty funny, he was my "watch cat."

cat scratch fever is scary

You mean that song by Ted Nugent? :laugh:

I should train my cat to do tricks, like fetch me food and stuff. :)

cat scratch fever is scary

You mean that song by Ted Nugent? :laugh:

I should train my cat to do tricks, like fetch me food and stuff. :)

• 3 months later...

Loved the cat circus video, Spengler.

Yeah, that cat circus video was cool. Off topic, but today I was at work and this really cute cat named Ike was walking around, looking at my drill box and the next thing I know he was urinating in it, like it was a litter box. Actually I wasn't mad because hes just a cat. The owner yelled at the cat. I just told him don't worry about it, theres alot more serious things one could get upset about than that. ;) The cat was really cute, probably about eighteen pounds and looked like a lion. :laugh: Ahh, the little things in life that keep me laughing. :laugh:

Great you have a SOH about it, Sno.

I was less amused when one of my cats woke me at 3.30 this morning by vomiting on the bed.

Great you have a SOH about it, Sno.

I was less amused when one of my cats woke me at 3.30 this morning by vomiting on the bed.

Aww, poor cat or poor Ihope for having to clean it up. :-X

Thanks. Doing a bed strip at that time wasn't the most refreshing start to the day. Vomiting seems to be a cat thing, if only I could find a way to turn it into a party trick.

Thanks. Doing a bed strip at that time wasn't the most refreshing start to the day. Vomiting seems to be a cat thing, if only I could find a way to turn it into a party trick.

Yeah, I bet party goers would pay good money to see that. :laugh::idiot::D

• 5 weeks later...

Borrowed from Lily @ Kat's success story:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20Animals/Rainbowkitty_zpsee150503.png

I am in love with this pic!

Thank you Lily,

M.  :smitten: