Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Kitty Thread: Post Cute Photos and Videos Here - Meow!

[mp...]

Hi Carlton

No I have not seen the cartoons on you tube, will look them out, Deric Longden is from the U.K.

My hubby met him some years back, he was delivering some quarry stone to his house, he got his autograph from him but it was on a delivery note :laugh: so it was not much use. Hubby and my son's have also been inside Buckingham Palaces grounds, also to deliver quarry stone the security when they got there, but what else can you expect.

DD :smitten:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [...]

• [mp...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, it's called "Simon's Cat"

Simon's Cat is an animated cartoon series by the British animator Simon Tofield featuring a hungry house cat who uses increasingly heavy-handed tactics to get its owner to feed it. Wikipedia

Carlton :laugh:

So true especially with my two. I don't care what anyone says about cats they are clever. mine know when it is grub time. I swear they can tell the time.

Hubby comes home and always has a shower. Sweep follows him upstairs and sits on the other side of the door. as they are banned from the bathroom unless we just pop in. as I so do not trust Sweep especially.

Does anyone have a cat like Sweep who loves to sunbathe in front of a open freezer door, as soon as he here's me open that door, even if he is upstairs he comes bounding in. slides across floor and wham into the door  :crazy: cat our Sweep.

That reminds me skyz

Is that healthy for your dog to let the cat suckle?

Just wondering.

Carol

:laugh:  The kitten suckling is sure getting big.  Must be healthy.  It's like us drinking cow milk or goat milk and we aren't cows or goats and it is still healthy for us to drink.  Hope you are well, Carol.  I could be better.  :(

-SZ-

Hello Sky

Sweep has been a really naughty boy today. Do you want him. well you can not have him. :) but he is more trouble than when my son's were young.

Hope you have had a better day.

Here's our Elmo, he weight about 8 K and is around 7 years old.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b591/Davejc1/DSC01697_zps5d9e7a71.jpg

here is Sassy playing

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u585/geddeca/613F8CD4-9FDF-4544-B8EA-B6ED4919C644-3922-00000759C77484BC_zpsa9e18824.jpg

She brought a Bird in today :(

Carol