Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Kitty Thread: Post Cute Photos and Videos Here - Meow!

[mp...]

Hello Everybody,

I find myself collecting photos, graphics and videos from around the forum that have adorable kitties in them. I haven't always loved cats, I wasn't allowed to have pets as a child.

But as a young adult, I was given my first rescued kitten. The love story has never stopped from then. I don't call them pets anymore, for I belong to them much more than they could ever be considered belonging to me!  :)

I mourn the loss of my recent furry love, he left me a little over a year ago after being with me for over 13 years. I am only very recently able to feel the loss as my emotions are thawing now on a deep level. I had blunted feelings for so long due to w/d, it's both a blessing and a curse to feel all this love and heartache over kitties once again.

Here is my first entry. It's teeny baby kitties who have been rescued, and are being bottle fed.

I am excited to see what everybody will post. Now I won't have to look all over the forum, now I can laugh and cry for real.

http://now.msn.com/living/0702-drinking-kitties-video.aspx

Love to all,

M.  :smitten:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [...]

• [mp...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was all alone and roaming around, and I saw this from dear Challis. Of course, she's the one who first encouraged me to steal! Thanks Challis! -

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/NewBeginnings2/Baby%20Animals/Im-So-Cute-KittyAnimatedByHeatherGill.gif

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20Animals/Mamaandkitten.jpg

That looks like happiness to me!

Hi mpsgrl... Oh... the photos are just beautiful.  I'm so sorry about your kitty.  My little girl just turned 14, her name is Mandy.. She's part Siamese and lynx point.  She has sky blue eyes, and a mouth that doesn't quit! ::) ::)  She has all differant octaves for all differant things...  She showed up on our fence, from over the creek at about six months..  Bless her heart, abused..  We animal lovers, though never having a cat, only dogs... well.. she is a love.. a beautiful girl, full of love with "kisses"... Unfortunately, her mom (me) doesn't have a digital camera, wouldn't know how to download it and bring it forward.. Oh well, one of the technology dummies in the world, probably a small %... lol..  She is a pretty girl though.. Loved the pics you are posting.. all cute little babes!  Patty

Thank you ~m~ :smitten: Love the kitty pix! I have not learned how to post pix yet. I have intended to learn how....

Until that day dear T2, just enjoy yours at home, and these on my new kitty thread!  ;D

Love,

HA HA love that flying kittie!  M have you seen preserverence's thread, "ceiling cat vs basement cat"?  Adorable and hilarious kittie photos there too! 

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20Animals/JKittens2-1.jpg

Thank you Lily!

[f5...]

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20Animals/Mamaandkitten.jpg

That looks like happiness to me!

M...good idea starting this thread. :thumbsup:

So far this one wins the prize for me. Absolutely beautiful to look at.

Danni

I know Danni, I just love it, I am most likely going to get that one framed!!!

Must go now, Mom will be here any minute.