Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

It's Over: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - Who Would Have Guessed It?

[mp...]

In the main Ditch newspaper the `whole truth`is out there about their break up. Katie was afraid that Tom was pulling their daughter too much

into the scientology church. She`s afraid the little one gets brainwashed! ;)

Google translate this:

Naar verluidt heeft Katie Holmes de scheiding aangevraagd omdat ze vreesde dat Tom Cruise hun dochter Suri (6) te diep in de Scientology beweging zou sleuren.

And this must be te truth because this newspaper never lies and is very well informed :thumbsup:

[f2...]

Not to offend anyone but I was sucked into Scientology when I was just a young girl of 18yrs old. I lasted about 2 months before realizing that all they were doing was taking all of my money and trying to force me into...well, I think tryiing to brainwash me is the best way of putting it although it was much more complicated than that.

I'm glad Katie is protecting her daughter from that.

Again, no offense to any practicing scientologists on the BB forum. Just my opinion, is all.

T :smitten:

And this must be te truth because this newspaper never lies and is very well informed :thumbsup:

Oh Erik, you're so funny!!  :laugh:

M.  :smitten:

[ce...]

The way this was released. Oh, it is Katie that is filing for divorce...not Tom. He is so saddened. But I think he was the one that did it and made a deal with Katie to say she is filing. That way it would look as if she is not being controlled by him or that he is dumping her.

He did choose Nicole after seeing her in Dead Calm and got her to co-star in the car race movie with Paul Newman. They got married. I still don't really know why he dumped Nicole.

It's the "dumped by Tom" thing. He also dumped Mimi Rogers.

Also, there is the prenup and the years together.

Danni

Very, very smart Danni! To have the press report that he is shocked!! Baloney or is it bologna?? Oh well, pork roll filled with nitrates by any other name!

[ce...]
It would be great if Katie wrote a Tell All...I would read it...but that will never happen. He has powerful lawyers.

[move]TMZ HAS JUST REPORTED THE ENGAGEMENT OF TOM CRUISE AND JOHN TRAVOLTA, HOLLYWOOD'S NEWEST AND HOTTEST COUPLE!!!!!  LET'S WISH THEM A LONG AND HAPPY PARTNERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OPRAH WILL BE HOSTING THEIR ENGAGEMENT PARTY[/move]

[f2...]

[move]TMZ HAS JUST REPORTED THE ENGAGEMENT OF TOM CRUISE AND JOHN TRAVOLTA, HOLLYWOOD'S NEWEST AND HOTTEST COUPLE!!!!!  LET'S WISH THEM A LONG AND HAPPY PARTNERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OPRAH WILL BE HOSTING THEIR ENGAGEMENT PARTY[/move]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg, TOO funny, Skyy!!!!!!!!

:smitten:

It would be great if Katie wrote a Tell All...I would read it...but that will never happen. He has powerful lawyers.

I think she signed a confidentiality agreement before they married. I know Nicole Kidman did. How romantic. :socool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Which one will be the blushing bride, is what I wanna know.  And which one is going to jump up and down on Oprah's Couch?

Donna :smitten:

SKYY! You are hilarious!!!! I read about this Saturday and was very happy for Katie. Sad for Suri but in the end it's the best thing. Tom is Creepy! Did you read about him wanting to send Suri to some kind of school on a ship? Sounded horrible!

A

She did seem freakishly manicured since her marriage.  That guy or his camp must be really controlling.

I really liked the movie Pieces of April she was in shortly before meeting cruise. Sort of an indie film in which she played a sort of punky character. I hope she gets back to that kind of thing or whatever she feels like doing these days.

Normally I could care less but in this case I was genuinely relieved for her.

ok....I'm a sucker!  lol  I was reading all the posts on here and hmmmmmmmmm'ing and haaaaaaa'ing and then the John+Tom sitting in a tree k i s s i n g ...lol...I nearly peed my pants laughing!!!!!  Great one sky!!!!!  You made my day and I had a great laugh!!!!  THANKS!!!!!  :thumbsup:

[f2...]

SKYY! You are hilarious!!!! I read about this Saturday and was very happy for Katie. Sad for Suri but in the end it's the best thing. Tom is Creepy! Did you read about him wanting to send Suri to some kind of school on a ship? Sounded horrible!

A

Someone who "escaped" the whole Scientology thing wrote an article or memoir or something about that ship. OMG, it was frightening! Actually, I think they have a whole fleet of those ships. This is serious stuff and not just another fly by night cult. They have so much influence and power with all the right people and in all the right places...they are NOT to be messed with!

Keep your children (and yourselves) safe. Stay far, far away.

Again, no offense to anyone who is already involved in the "church". It is not my intention to shoot you down. It is my intention, however, to help innocents steer clear of Scientology.

[f2...]

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/tomandjohn.jpg

ToJo

(hey, all the power couples in Hollywood have to have nicknames, right?)

[ce...]

I am beginning to think that Katie did blindside screwed up Tom. Good for her. Suri is the spitting image of her Mom...a beauty...not like the Willis' girls. :laugh:

Danni

Danni,

I told my mother about how you posted your thoughts on the Willis girls on my blog, and she spit out her water from laughing so hard!!

She said, "But honey, I didn't think that kind of celebrity gossip talk happened on your blog."  :laugh: :laugh: 

I told her that I did respond to you there, because we have always felt the same way, but I told her that we would continue it in Off-Topics.  And,  :laugh: you have!!  :laugh:  Oh my, they certainly did get some kind of genes, didn't they? Very unlucky. And the kicker is, you know how Bruce's new wife looks just like Demi, well their baby will most likely grow up to be a beauty!!  The older girls will feel so cheated!  :laugh: :laugh:

Oh well, they can cry all the way to the Swiss Bank!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Love,

[ce...]

Hey M:

Glad your Mom had a good laugh. You know...I looked at Rumer and thought...oh boy. Then Scout...same thing, and finally Tall...whatever...not again  :laugh: :laugh:

From their Swiss bank accounts, they will have plastic surgery soon and become beautiful...unless the Tara Reid thing happens to their faces. :laugh:

I am right into celebrity gossip M and I love movies...at some point...I will start a thread just on that. Also, a thread on "why the heck did they cast her/him in that role" or "why did they bother making that stupid movie". I guess all this can be incorporated in one thread...razzies of Hollywood Gossip.

I see your light is out this morning...have a wonderful sleep dear M.

Love :smitten:

Danni

• 1 month later...
Couple years ago at work we received an entire case of promotional scientology books (Spanish version) in the mail?!?! We tried to donate them to local libraries but had no takers. Finally put them in the dumpster.