Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

An obsession about poo.

[jo...]

Thanks id1,skyy,mbvv,Benzo3 and sweet g

Id1 luckly I wasn't out thank God. It's not always possible to hold it in, but I will try.

Thanks skyy for your post.

Mbvv, sorry you have had difficulty, I didn't understand what you meant by "I have resorted to wearing depends under garments"

Benzo3 My stools are mostly like light mousse consistency, the tissue is never clean when I wipe, I wish I had a bidet. I use baby wipes to make sure my butt is clean. The baby wipes are not flushable so I have to put the dirty wipes in a carrier bag and take them out to a public bin, because our dustbins only get emptied once a fortnight. I live in a flat, and we have a bin area, but when I put my sealed up rubbish bag in the bin area, I got complaints from the neighbours about the smell.

sweet g Thanks for the idea. I would do that but I have lost sanitary towels down my trouser leg before, so I am a bit wary of a sh1t covered bit of loo paper coming out.

i wouldn't care, I went to the loo this morning and it was, for once, a hard consistency.

i really thought the leak was wind and when I did go to the loo, I had another poo and it squirted out, sorry to be so graphic, but I hate having poo's that are soft consistency, because it's worse than changing a baby nappy, at least you can see their butt hole and know its clean without having to waste wipes so the last one you use comes out clean.

Sorry to be graphic, but also it feels liberating to be able to talk openly about something that should not be as taboo as it is.

Hi Journey,

Depends are like adult diapers. There really handy.

I am really sorry you feel you have to resort to wearing these and hope that future accidents are non existant for you.

Thank you. I haven't really had an accident. I just obsess about it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [...]

• [...]

• [da...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Honey,  In MHO, don't worry,  I think this happens to all at one time or another.....

I think everything will come out OK in the End!!!

XO, Skyy

Can we please stop posting this $hit and get back to the topic at hand or bottom in this case

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/Gilda%20Radner/tumblr_m1det94xjU1qbjc7fo2_2501.gif

Charliehttp://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/Small%20Emoticons/sSc_thud1.gif

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj604/Toastilicious/Poopbump.png

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/68c75830f1771-1.gif

Charlie :laugh:

[14...]

Id1 luckly I wasn't out thank God. It's not always possible to hold it in, but I will try.

Mbvv, sorry you have had difficulty, I didn't understand what you meant by "I have resorted to wearing depends under garments"

Benzo3 My stools are mostly like light mousse consistency, the tissue is never clean when I wipe, I wish I had a bidet. I use baby wipes to make sure my butt is clean. The baby wipes are not flushable so I have to put the dirty wipes in a carrier bag and take them out to a public bin, because our dustbins only get emptied once a fortnight. I live in a flat, and we have a bin area, but when I put my sealed up rubbish bag in the bin area, I got complaints from the neighbours about the smell.

sweet g Thanks for the idea. I would do that but I have lost sanitary towels down my trouser leg before, so I am a bit wary of a sh1t covered bit of loo paper coming out.

i wouldn't care, I went to the loo this morning and it was, for once, a hard consistency.

i really thought the leak was wind and when I did go to the loo, I had another poo and it squirted out, sorry to be so graphic, but I hate having poo's that are soft consistency, because it's worse than changing a baby nappy, at least you can see their butt hole and know its clean without having to waste wipes so the last one you use comes out clean.

Sorry to be graphic, but also it feels liberating to be able to talk openly about something that should not be as taboo as it is.

Hi Journey,

I am really sorry you feel you have to resort to wearing these and hope that future accidents are non existant for you.

Mariann

honey what does I havent REALLY had an accident mean.  You either have or you havent omg. am i looking at some rainbow coloured poop i need to go take that walk and i was going to have some lunch but mmmm appetite just disappeared

Hi Journey,

Mariann

honey what does I havent REALLY had an accident mean.  You either have or you havent omg. am i looking at some rainbow coloured poop i need to go take that walk and i was going to have some lunch but mmmm appetite just disappeared

I haven't had the leakage thing happen when I pass gas. I just worry it could. I worry enough that even though it hasn't happened I take precautions. I obsess about it. Something like this did happen to me years ago. I was downtown in white shorts and it happened. A street film crew came up and started questioning me about the Jackson Five special and I told them I couldn't comment and had to keep my backside stuck to a building as I tried to inch away. It was horrible and I'll never forget it.

Hi Journey,

Mariann

I haven't had the leakage thing happen when I pass gas. I just worry it could. I worry enough that even though it hasn't happened I take precautions. I obsess about it. Something like this did happen to me years ago. I was downtown in white shorts and it happened. A street film crew came up and started questioning me about the Jackson Five special and I told them I couldn't comment and had to keep my backside stuck to a building as I tried to inch away. It was horrible and I'll never forget it.

I had forgotten that had happened.

You coulda had a reality show on Bravo!!!  Called, " The chit stops here!!!"

Hi Journey,

Mariann

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_m4s54k7BOL1rxo1vgo2_5001.gif

Well...I don't like laughing at anyones misfortune but this thread umm made me 'bust a gut"..the tears may have been from the unicorn poo..I don't know...

Well...I don't like laughing at anyones misfortune but this thread umm made me 'bust a gut"..the tears may have been from the unicorn poo..I don't know...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/c723d45987401.gif

It feels so good to be able to share all this with everyone and know that we all accept each others problems! Big, small, and colorful.

It feels so good to be able to share all this with everyone and know that we all accept each others problems! Big, small, and colorful.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/rdj_thanks1-1.gif

The first special could be approaching people on the street and asking them "Has this happened to you"?

The first special could be approaching people on the street and asking them "Has this happened to you"?

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_lmk67yFtva1qba2561.gif

Journey,

Don't forget about those GABA receptors we all have in our guts.

I don't know why they're there, but many people complain of G.I. disturbances during detox/recovery.

Sorry to be graphic (somehow I think it's prolly OK at this point), but 'wet farts' do not seem an unlikely symptom to me and I do not think you are obsessed about poo, just concerned.

I hope this 'passes' soon--just another of the countless symptoms around benzo detox. Be sure not to laugh or sneeze in public :-)    -utc

Ah, Robert!

Ah, Robert!

Ah, Mb..Vee...Vee! :smitten:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/smug1.gif

Hey, Funny you should mention this although this is the total opposite.

When I first started my w/d from Prozac and benzos..I would be so out of it at night that I would wet the bed...it really freaked me out. This happened when I was being fed high doses of Effexor as well and I couldn't figure out why..of course the shrink had few answers for me..but I think it was from the amount of sedation the meds caused and then with w/d the state my CNS was in was just wacky..It will pass with time I am sure :)

M

Hi,

I have a similar problem. My problem has to do with having a prolapsed uterus with a rectocele. A rectocele is the rectum coming down in the vagina. This happens to women that had 2 or 3 babies and the babies were big babies. It also has to do with estrogen, not enough estrogen and the vagina walls get weak and things star to come down.

My dr tells me this happening a lot now,specially now that Baby Bumers getting older.

I will probably have surgery next year to fix the problem..waiting to feel better to have this done. Anyways I can never let myself be constipated and I take a lot of stool softeners and laxative and Im always worry about leakage also.

Sorry guys if you read this post...its meant for the ladys...you'll be glad to know this condition dont happen in mens...see how lucky you are!!!!

A peacefull weekend to all

Bellisima

[97...]

I missed poop talk?! Are you serious?? I missed POOP talk?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................!!!!!!

Oh, well, better late than never. Me on vay-kay (yah, yah, so I had the opposite problem):

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/constipated1.jpg

:tickedoff:

:smitten:

I missed poop talk?! Are you serious?? I missed POOP talk?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................!!!!!!

Oh, well, better late than never. Me on vay-kay (yah, yah, so I had the opposite problem):

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/tlpenny/constipated1.jpg

:tickedoff:

:smitten:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/6467b91d0c561.gif