Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

An obsession about poo.

[jo...]

Hi

Sorry to be graphic.

I have always had this obsession that when i pass wind throughout the day that poo would come out.

Sorry to be graphic, but, today, I was sat down and broke wind and, like many times when I break wind, I get paranoid that I have had a 'leak', but if this obsession drives me to check my knickers, there is never any leakage there.

Anyway, today when I broke wind, I decided to dismiss the obsession as paranoia and carried on with what I was doing.

Later I went to the bathroom and I actually had leaked. I was really suprised.

Does anyone else have incontinence in withdrawal?

thanks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [...]

• [...]

• [da...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[68...]

Journey

sorry thank goodness I dont have this. I personally think while you try and deal with this I would try to hold  it in if you can while you are out.  I think that because you are so worried about well you know leaking its like a poop obsession.  I really dont know what else to tell you.  I hope this ends for you soon since its only happened once I thinking it unlikely you will have any more accidents.  Perhaps it was something you ate do you think?

all the best

Lizzy

Oh Honey,  In MHO, don't worry,  I think this happens to all at one time or another.....

I think everything will come out OK in the End!!!

XO, Skyy

Funny you should post this. I too am worried about leakage and am obsessed with it happening. I have resorted to wearing depends under garments and I never were white shorts anymore.

yeah, that's common enough.  Adventures in pooping!  Besides, if you're really worried, just fold a piece of toilet paper and put it in your butt crack to catch any sharts.

Best wishes.

:)

yeah, that's common enough.  Adventures in pooping!  Besides, if you're really worried, just fold a piece of toilet paper and put it in your butt crack to catch any sharts.

Best wishes.

:)

Actually I do this too. It helps in an emergency.

Thanks id1,skyy,mbvv,Benzo3 and sweet g

Id1 luckly I wasn't out thank God. It's not always possible to hold it in, but I will try.

Thanks skyy for your post.

Mbvv, sorry you have had difficulty, I didn't understand what you meant by "I have resorted to wearing depends under garments"

Benzo3 My stools are mostly like light mousse consistency, the tissue is never clean when I wipe, I wish I had a bidet. I use baby wipes to make sure my butt is clean. The baby wipes are not flushable so I have to put the dirty wipes in a carrier bag and take them out to a public bin, because our dustbins only get emptied once a fortnight. I live in a flat, and we have a bin area, but when I put my sealed up rubbish bag in the bin area, I got complaints from the neighbours about the smell.

sweet g Thanks for the idea. I would do that but I have lost sanitary towels down my trouser leg before, so I am a bit wary of a sh1t covered bit of loo paper coming out.

i wouldn't care, I went to the loo this morning and it was, for once, a hard consistency.

i really thought the leak was wind and when I did go to the loo, I had another poo and it squirted out, sorry to be so graphic, but I hate having poo's that are soft consistency, because it's worse than changing a baby nappy, at least you can see their butt hole and know its clean without having to waste wipes so the last one you use comes out clean.

Sorry to be graphic, but also it feels liberating to be able to talk openly about something that should not be as taboo as it is.

Id1 luckly I wasn't out thank God. It's not always possible to hold it in, but I will try.

Mbvv, sorry you have had difficulty, I didn't understand what you meant by "I have resorted to wearing depends under garments"

Benzo3 My stools are mostly like light mousse consistency, the tissue is never clean when I wipe, I wish I had a bidet. I use baby wipes to make sure my butt is clean. The baby wipes are not flushable so I have to put the dirty wipes in a carrier bag and take them out to a public bin, because our dustbins only get emptied once a fortnight. I live in a flat, and we have a bin area, but when I put my sealed up rubbish bag in the bin area, I got complaints from the neighbours about the smell.

sweet g Thanks for the idea. I would do that but I have lost sanitary towels down my trouser leg before, so I am a bit wary of a sh1t covered bit of loo paper coming out.

i wouldn't care, I went to the loo this morning and it was, for once, a hard consistency.

i really thought the leak was wind and when I did go to the loo, I had another poo and it squirted out, sorry to be so graphic, but I hate having poo's that are soft consistency, because it's worse than changing a baby nappy, at least you can see their butt hole and know its clean without having to waste wipes so the last one you use comes out clean.

Sorry to be graphic, but also it feels liberating to be able to talk openly about something that should not be as taboo as it is.

Hi Journey,

Depends are like adult diapers. There really handy.

This does feel good to talk about! I really thought I was the only one with this problem. The obsessing over it is the worst for me. I'm always looking in the bowl for irregularities. Are you some times worried about leaving your house because it you think you may need to go more. I am. The whole process has become a very strange ritual for me and it seems like I can easily spend half the day thinking about it. So weird.

I think that consistency is common for a lot of folks. There is a classic thread somewhere on this board that discusses the first normal bowel movement in months. There is a lot of kidding that it should be posted to the success stories. It's a funny and informative read. Maybe someone can find it.

[68...]

This does feel good to talk about! I really thought I was the only one with this problem. The obsessing over it is the worst for me. I'm always looking in the bowl for irregularities. Are you some times worried about leaving your house because it you think you may need to go more. I am. The whole process has become a very strange ritual for me and it seems like I can easily spend half the day thinking about it. So weird.

I heard from this girl anne once complaining of the same problem I think yours seems a bit more like a true obsession Im happy that you are not alone in this $hitty journey pardon the pun.

all the best girls to continuing healthy motions.

Lizzy

I honestly wanted to post something about corprophilia which is an obsession with feces as a possible s/x. I've been very worried about why I think about it so much.

[68...]

Even that you know the word for the poop obsession is enough indicator for me to know that you do indeed have poop ocd and need to see someone asap.. I dont think you can blame withdrawal for everything my friend. 

Lizzy

Even that you know the word for the poop obsession is enough indicator for me to know that you do indeed have poop ocd and need to see someone asap.. I dont think you can blame withdrawal for everything my friend. 

Lizzy

Your probably right. I do have a problem. I did not have this happen until the last few months but then I haven't read about too many others with this problem here until now. Thank you Journey.

Lizzy

Your probably right. I do have a problem. I did not have this happen until the last few months but then I haven't read about too many others with this problem here until now. Thank you Journey.

I believe there is a 12 step program for your problem mbvv........

I don't use panty liners out of the same paranoia.  However, just as food for thought, once a piece of toilet paper is wedged in your butt crack it's not coming back out until you peel it out of there.  You might want to just try it around the house to see.  I'd say it's about as secure as you could hope for.

Lizzy

I believe there is a 12 step program for your problem mbvv........

Are you being fecestious?

I don't use panty liners out of the same paranoia.  However, just as food for thought, once a piece of toilet paper is wedged in your butt crack it's not coming back out until you peel it out of there.  You might want to just try it around the house to see.  I'd say it's about as secure as you could hope for.

Toilet paper really does stick and stay in place! Far less bulkier than other options.

I have just the opposite, I am so constipated everyday I have to use an enema. . . Our bowels are definitely affected in W/D.  During my lst failed taper I had horrific GI issues, food went right through me and had the runs all the time and had to be careful. . . I know sometimes we get tired of hearing this, but we will all heal. . . Angelluv

Hi Journey,

Depends are like adult diapers. There really handy.

I am really sorry you feel you have to resort to wearing these and hope that future accidents are non existant for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/prettyinpunk155/poop.jpg

I thought this was cute!!!!

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/c9X6n1.gif

Charlie :o