Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

judged :(

[Ni...]

I know several folks who make a living reviving old threads...thrift stores come to mind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was also thinkin' that a judgmental group would be a great source for learning how to vomit like a gentleman... ::)

I know several folks who make a living reviving old threads...thrift stores come to mind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LIKE THIS TEXSTAR :thumbsup: REVIVING OLD THREADS (THRIFT STORES) NOW THATS THE WAY TO BRING SOMETHING BACK....2 COOL!

I was also thinkin' that a judgmental group would be a great source for learning how to vomit like a gentleman... ::)

2 GOOD TEX....AS LADIES & GENTELMEN...WE WILL NOW PROCEED TO VOMIT ALL OVER YOUR JUGMENTAL/HIPOCIRTICAL BUNK (RAAAAAALPH) (HUUUUUURL) LOL.

FB ;)

Edit: fixed quote boxes.

~Colin.

Today I get a message from another support group I'm trying to join on a social site, don't know if its against the rules to mention the site. But basically I was turned away because of the way I look. Wth! The message stated you look like a negative person and we can't allow someone like that in our group. It hurt. I'm not a negative person, I just have a lot of tattoos and enjoy metal music. That's all they were able to see. They don't know that I'm (well was and will be again) a licensed vet technician and I volunteer my time, that I'm a Roman Catholic, or I groom the eldery neighbors dogs for free. So I guess they probably thought I was an addict junkie. So not fair. I don't even drink or smoke. I'm anti drug. It just hurts.

This is sad.  Truth be told I have been "wronged" by the "model citizen" looking types more often than by what are considered "counter culture"  types.  Typing is a guessing game used by scared or intimidated people.  I think they may need your help to get over it. That's it!  We need a support group for them called "THE FEAR OF COLOR"  ;)