Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Step right up and find your soul mate here!

[da...]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [da...]

• [mp...]

• [jr...]

I told you not to get jealous, Donna! :nono:  Hey there, Donna.  The names Bill... ;)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/Gilda%20Radner/tumblr_m10gb1pDY81qbjc7fo9_2501.gif

Oh yes.....BILL.  So, how you doin?  I once saw you in a movie that involved you, the Avon Lady and an ironing board.  Shamey, shamey. :sick:

On the other hand I'd like to buy those Chubby Checker Twisting boots off you for my husband....

Donna

Oh yes.....BILL.  So, how you doin?  I once saw you in a movie that involved you, the Avon Lady and an ironing board.  Shamey, shamey. :sick:

On the other hand I'd like to buy those Chubby Checker Twisting boots off you for my husband....

Donna

Donna, have you seen this thread?  I think you might relate...http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=58729.new#new ::)  I'm just saying... ::)

Charlie :smitten:

Holy Moly...how come no one responded to that cry for help?

I can't relate...nope.  I surely can't.  No way.

Should I be insulted?  WAHHHH! 

Donna

Holy Moly...how come no one responded to that cry for help?

I can't relate...nope.  I surely can't.  No way.

Should I be insulted?  WAHHHH! 

Donna

:2funny:  I can't either! ::)  I just took a shower and broke one of my cardinal rules. :o  I looked down. :'(

But I decided to turn a negative into a positive! ;D 

Donna, I'm the one you're looking for!

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_m06jldpVcn1qiwa09o1_5001.gif

Charlie...your mention of the word shower made me take a nice long whiff of myself....Off I went.  Yes...you must never ever EVER look down.  Look straight head with your eyes fixed on the wall.  I may start showering with the lights off so if I'm tempted to cast my gaze downward, all I will see is my glow-in-the- dark toenail polish.  :thumbsup:

The dude in the tophat...bring him on!

Now I think I will sit on the crator on the sofa and finish up reading this riveting new book:  If You Can't Live Without Me, How Come You're Not Dead Yet?

Donna :smitten:

Charlie...your mention of the word shower made me take a nice long whiff of myself....Off I went.  Yes...you must never ever EVER look down.  Look straight head with your eyes fixed on the wall.  I may start showering in the dark so if I'm tempted to cast my gaze downward, all I will see is my glow-in-the- dark toenail polish.

The dude in the tophat...bring him on!

Now I think I will sit on the crator on the sofa and finish up reading this riveting new book:  If You Can't Live Without Me, How Come You're Not Dead Yet?

Donna :smitten:

You don't take your showers in the dark? :o  Wow, you're a VERY brave woman! :o

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/Gilda%20Radner/tumblr_m1det94xjU1qbjc7fo1_2501.gif

The last time I showered in the dark I used the grout sealer my husband left on the edge of the tub as hair conditioner. :'(

:smitten: Donna

The last time I showered in the dark I used the grout sealer my husband left on the edge of the tub as hair conditioner. :'(

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Charlie, are you there?  Stop me from responding to the Poo thread.  PLEASE stop me.  I'm begging you..overflow your pool again and wash me away...zap me unconscious with a stun gun...

I need to be stopped. >:D

Charlie, are you there?  Stop me from going over to the Poo thread.  PLEASE stop me.  I'm begging you..overflow your pool again and wash me away...zap me unconscious with a stun gun...

Lmao... For real Lmao!!!!!

~Jenny

Okay...okay...breathe...okay....

I am stepping away from the computer and will watch Beach Blanket Bingo...yes...that's right.  Annette and Frankie will distract me.  I WILL stay away from the Poo thread...I WILL stay away....affirmations.

I'm going now...

I have it under control.

Donna

Hi Damaged

I have missed this thread until now! What a way to start the day...with a fit of giggles..that's a first!  laughin' so hard...oops..I think I leaked! Whew...lucky I took that advice...got my toilet paper in place! (NOT!!)

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn173/profiletwenty08/weekend-fishy.gif

Wish u well!

y

Charlie, are you there?  Stop me from responding to the Poo thread.  PLEASE stop me.  I'm begging you..overflow your pool again and wash me away...zap me unconscious with a stun gun...

I wasn't able to stop myself, Donna. :-[

I tried...but I failed miserably. :'(

Charlie  :angel:

Okay...okay...breathe...okay....

I am stepping away from the computer and will watch Beach Blanket Bingo...yes...that's right.  Annette and Frankie will distract me.  I WILL stay away from the Poo thread...I WILL stay away....affirmations.

I'm going now...

I have it under control.

Donna

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_m3hy08oijr1qfcdl6o1_r1_5001.gif

I am IN Control.  The thread has moved on to the next page and...out of sight, out of mind.  I keep sneaking a peak however.  I'm afraid I might need a 12 Step Program.... :idiot:

Donna  :smitten:

I'm trying to concentrate on other things, Donna.  It's been working for at least 4 minutes!  Try it...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/queen-of-jordan-ham1.gif

Charlie ;D