Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Step right up and find your soul mate here!

[da...]

Thank you all! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was So down in the dumps, until, reading these posts. I actually laughed out loud and my cat jumped.  :yippee:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [da...]

• [mp...]

• [jr...]

Thank you all! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was So down in the dumps, until, reading these posts. I actually laughed out loud and my cat jumped.  :yippee:

Hi teacher2, :yippee:

We're just out for a quiet night on the town...I think Donna and Flippy are passed out. ::)  Mp and Challis are still standing...I think. :-\

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/preview2a4caf5feda33ee9f731fe816450f61491.gif

Charlie :smitten:

Hey, can't a girl catch a little shut eye on this nice floor?, get these two lushes off of me, right now!

Burp!

Hey, can't a girl catch a little shut eye on this nice floor?, get these two lushes off of me, right now!

Burp!

Who are you calling Lushes! :tickedoff:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/2436636_o1.gif

Hi mplsgl, :mybuddy: 

Charlie's going to bed and suggested I stop by and see what's up. :heybabe:

The names Cletus...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/1424305_o1.gif

Yummers Cletis, every been to France?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goodnight M,

Night Mother*

*the title of a movie, it just occured to me that people thought I was callling YOU mother, not that I wasn't, but I WASNT. Oh, I think I am funny but sometimes I'm so not  :crazy:

I had to stop in one more time to take another look at my Buck Toothed Gallery and laughed all over again.  Oh...I am so easily amused.

I would like to inform you all that Cletus and Festus sold my precious stash of worldly possessions, bought two plane tickets to Hollywood and have been given their own Primetime Reality Series.  Hillbilly Hoarders:  Bringing The Backwoods Inside The Shack.  The first episode is entitled:  I Can't Get Into The Outhouse To Brush My Tooth.  I hope you all watch it and know that it was your fine, fine photo's that made this all happen.

Check out Festus' left hand....that's MY watch!

Donna :smitten:

I had to stop in one more time to take another look at my Buck Toothed Gallery and laughed all over again.  Oh...I am so easily amused.

I would like to inform you all that Cletus and Festus sold my precious stash of worldly possessions, bought two plane tickets to Hollywood and have been given their own Primetime Reality Series.  Hillbilly Hoarders:  Bringing The Backwoods Inside The Shack.  The first episode is entitled:  I Can't Get Into The Outhouse To Brush My Tooth.  I hope you all watch it and know that it was your fine, fine photo's that made this all happen.

Check out Festus' left hand....that's MY watch!

Donna :smitten:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Aw, just think how proud you're gonna be, Donna, when your adult disposable diapers are featured on their hoarding show! We will all tune in and hoot and cheer!

"I kind of know the lady who was gonna wear them diapers" .

Whoop-whoop!  :yippee:

How exciting, Donna! :yippee: :yippee:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/1474411_o1.gif

Aw, just think how proud you're gonna be, Donna, when your adult disposable diapers are featured on their hoarding show! We will all tune in and hoot and cheer!

"I kind of know the lady who was gonna wear them diapers" .

Whoop-whoop!  :yippee:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/69819_o1.gif

CHARLIE!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: 

Flippy...How come you would only 'kind of know' me....HMMMM?

Donna :-*

You gals chat as I get ready for my day with a little exercise.  Don't mind me...And don't be jealous of my God given skills.  I'll just pop in here and there and show you how it's done. ;)  Notice my style...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/Gilda%20Radner/tumblr_m10gb1pDY81qbjc7fo1_2501.gif

Charlie

Who's that Hunka Hunka Burning Love in the red leisure suit...he looks quite familiar....

YOU know what I'm saying...You know.

Charlie...be a lady.  Your Depends are showing.