Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Step right up and find your soul mate here!

[da...]

[76...]

lolz

jen that is to funny that milk girlfriend i wouldnt be drinking that you girls need to come and fold my washing thats what you need to do.  I just through out a really really old carrot thats about as bad as it gets i still need to feed the kids.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [da...]

• [mp...]

• [jr...]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a good mom, Lizzy.

My potatoes are sprouting nicely. I could probably start a farm.

About a year ago, The Husband left the freezer drawer open all night long.(it's on the bottom of the fridge.)  I know it wasn't me because I was hardly eating back then, let alone cooking.  Anyway, a bag of opened blueberries and two bags of strawberries defrosted and all the slimy juicy froze into clumps and settled on the bottom, under the rack.  It's still there.  My son went in there for an ice cream bar and shrieked like a girl.  He thought it was some kind of a dead animal.

I should have cleaned it before I closed the door.  Nope....

Donna

Thanks for stopping by, Patty!  Searching for a soul mate is not as easy as I thought it would be...soooo many fabulous people to choose from!

Hope to see you again and be sure to scrape your shoes off on the sidewalk after you leave!

Donna

LOL... you are too funny~!    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  You even get my hubby laughing when I read your posts... he's in wd too! You do have that talent lady!  :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a good mom, Lizzy.

My potatoes are sprouting nicely. I could probably start a farm.

Well that's a good way to have nice fresh produce!

I have 4 gallons of expired milk in my fridge, a couple of which are probably 3 or 4 months old; yogurt that expired in January; sour cream that I'm not sure about, afraid to check.  I took one of the gallons of milk out last week with the intention of pouring it down the drain.  However, it was one solid lump so I just left it on the counter.  Apparently it expanded (for some scientific reason that I don't understand), and popped out the lid and all over the counter, down the cabinet and onto the floor.  It's still there. 

After it became apparent that I was sleeping on a slant several months ago I ordered a new mattress set.  It is standing up in my guest room and I am still sleeping on a slant, which worsens by the day.  The feathers in my down comforter are popping out everywhere and poking me when I sleep.  There are stiff ripples in my mattress pad, most likely due to sweat and dirt.

Don't bother about the new mattress, just prop a bowling ball under the slanted one.  Or perhaps a crock pot.

Mairin...does the crock pot work for the butt crator in the sofa?  I fall so deep into that I can hardly hike myself up...

I'm thinking of buying one of those recling chairs that massages, has a built in fridge, magazine rack and remote caddy,  plays music from the head rest and when you push a button, flings you across the room so you can go pee.  Now, that's what I'm talking about...

Donna

Before this thread drops off the radar, I thought I would update you all on my intense search for a soul mate.  After viewing over 5.8 million applicants I have decided to give my heart to Bucky and Bullfrog McMoron...twin brothers who claim to be hip deep in K w/d.  Bucky says he's handsome but I really don't know as he wears a mask to keep the sun off his face.  Bullfrog is a high talker and is very shy...smells a bit like horse linament and wears leather opera gloves as his hands and arms are very sensitive.  Why did I choose them?  Because they bribed me, of course.  A $25 dollar gift certificate for Waffle World and a coupon for a free tire rotation at Mufflers R Us.  I like waffles and tires...so shoot me.  Anyway, we are having a fabulous time...The Boys say the water stain on the ceiling is definitely a duck...Wow...that problem is solved.  Both refuse to kick a soda can across the room with one eye closed...so I let them cheat and do it open-eyed.  It's a bummer but what can I do?

They are very helpful and are forever organizing and cleaning.  Organizing and cleaning...going through drawers and cabinets...

Wait a minute...where's my watch...Hey...where's the husbands fountain pen collection and my autographed picture of Eric Estrada...

WHERE'S MY KRISPY CREMES?  And my toothbrush???  Oh, they can have that...I've been using it to clean the yeast out of my dogs ear.

Well I'm beginning to think they aren't Benzo Soul Mates at all!  >:(

I must now go to my dent in the sofa and weep. 

HEY...where's my #%+)& SOFA????

Donna

Charlie or Flip...if you see this will you insert a picture of Bucky and Bullfrog?  I can't do it.... :smitten:

Donna

Charlie or Flip...if you see this will you insert a picture of Bucky and Bullfrog?  I can't do it.... :smitten:

Donna

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/imagesCA77VHU3.jpg

Charlie :smitten:

And their hounds... ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/funny-dog-pic-hillbilly-triplet-dawgs1.jpg

Oh Charlie, I peed my pants and those *&*^% stole my Depends!

THAT was the BEST!

Thank you for the best laugh ever....now you can go back to drinking.

Donna :smitten:

And here are few of their kin...

Cletus...He's a riot!  They call him clever Cletus. ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/1424305_o1.gif

And this is Festus

He's trouble... :o

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/Bluegrass1.jpg

Oh Charlie, I peed my pants and those *&*^% stole my Depends!

THAT was the BEST!

Thank you for the best laugh ever....now you can go back to drinking.

Thank you...I think I will. ;D

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/1363633_o1.gif

I think their kin folk were lurking around in my bushes...Festus gave off an odor I passed off as sewer gas and it seeped through my windows...

My husband has been in bed all day after some serious dental surgery and is on Vicodin.  Yes...I let him out of the basement to recover.  So I brought the lap top to him and showed him the pictures...In a blurry, cross-eyed  Vico-fog he says...Is that a picture of my cousins Danny and Tony?  Where did you get those?

YES...exactly!  Take another pill and I might look like Carrie Underwood...

:smitten: Donna

I think their kin folk were lurking around in my bushes...Festus gave off an odor I passed off as sewer gas and it seeped through my windows...

My husband has been in bed all day after some serious dental surgery and is on Vicodin.  Yes...I let him out of the basement to recover.  So I brought the lap top to him and showed him the pictures...In a blurry, cross-eyed  Vico-fog he says...Is that a picture of my cousins Danny and Tony?  Where did you get those?

YES...exactly!  Take another pill and I might look like Carrie Underwood...

:smitten: Donna

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You are so funny, Donna!

And their hounds... ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/funny-dog-pic-hillbilly-triplet-dawgs1.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/challis99/thumbnailaspx-7.jpghttp://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/challis99/thumbnailaspx-7.jpghttp://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/challis99/thumbnailaspx-7.jpg

And their offspring...

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You are killing me...now I have to put on my alternate pair of dirty pajama's and go to the drug store for a box of Old lady Diapers.

Both the hounds and triplets must be thumb suckers!

Hey we're all into attachment child raising, so you can imagine the joys of breast feeding. Of course, I have to stand on a ladder so they can reach them down on the floor.  :laugh: