Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Putting things off

[jr...]

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Read some more Donna, please. I'm getting sleepy, too.

Flippy  :smitten:

Okay Charlie...close your eyes, take a deep breath and listen to the soothing sound of my early morning Anthony Quinn Voice.  (cough, yak, yak).  I am reading an expert from The Antique Fishing Tackle Guide.  " The distinction between Fly Fishing and other sorts of angeling has been drawn centuries before.........cast an esstentially wieghtless bait hook dressed with feathers.................a deep pool reel could have a fairly thick arbor........."  Listen to my voice (hawk reeeeyakkkkkk)....Listen to my voice......

So, there ya go.  She's asleep.  My work is done.

Donna

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I just peed a little. :-[  AGAIN! ::)

Charlie :smitten:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [jr...]

• [da...]

• [Fl...]

I do believe I have reached a new level of laziness.  Today I had to pick up some Benadryl for our dog and while I was in the store I purchased two six packs of underpants.  Why?  So I wouldn't have root through the mountain of laundry and wash the ones I already have.  Now tell me...what takes more energy...trekking through Walmart or grabbing a handful of undies and stuffing them in the washer.  I just don't wanna do it...don't wanna! :idiot:

Donna

What happened, Charlie?

Donna

The suspense is killing me. ;D

Donna, undies seem to be disappearing into the clutter of my home.  I have probably bought 20 new pairs since my c/t.  Maybe we should use Depends, which would not only be disposable, but we wouldn't even have to get off the couch/bed to do our duty. ;D

If I didn't get up to pee, Jenn, I'd have blood clots!  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me, too. ;D  I always try to make a trip to the kitchen whenever I have to pee so I don't have to exert too much energy by doing them separately.

I so hear you! It's pitiful. I have a ledge in the hallway where I stack stuff so I can carry it into the bedroom when I go. Um.. :-[ the other day I had underwear and feminine products stacked to take to the bathroom area when a friend of my husbands dropped by unannounced.

Thank all that is holy I was gone and didn't have to suffer the humiliation.  :-[

Should we wager what Charlie did? I'm guessing she started a fire in her trashcan.  :D

I so hear you! It's pitiful. I have a ledge in the hallway where I stack stuff so I can carry it into the bedroom when I go. Um.. :-[ the other day I had underwear and feminine products stacked to take to the bathroom area when a friend of my husbands dropped by unannounced.

Thank all that is holy I was gone and didn't have to suffer the humiliation.  :-[

Should we wager what Charlie did? I'm guessing she started a fire in her trashcan.  :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agree, some sort of accident... ;D

Oh, Flippy, that was so three days ago... ::)

Charlie...you're killing me here...what did you do?  Back the car through the garage door?  Fall face first into your plate of Beefaroni?  Do you now need an eyepatch or a box of  Depends?

Let it out, Charlie...let it ALL out....we're here to help you....

:-*

Donna

Okay, here's what happened... 

I noticed that the pool was low on water, so I turned on the water.  I set the timer in the kitchen for twenty minutes, and even took the extra step to write myself a note and placed it on my bedside table.  DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF THE WATER!!!!  

Needless to say a couple of hours later the doorbell rings.  :o Panic!  Who the h@ll could that be?!  :tickedoff: So I did what most of us in benzo w/d do...I ran!  But the doorbell kept on ringing.  I was at this point breaking into a panic sweat...wondering if there was some kind of emergency. :-\ 

So I finally gathered my strength, with my hair sticking straight up, and answered the door.  The minute I opened the door I could see the problem.  Remember the water that I was supposed to turn off after twenty minutes? :-[ 

I flooded the yard and the water was running down the driveway.  The neighbor was concerned that we had a water main leak. :-[  So I'm saying something like, "Oh, no, it's okay...Someone forgot to turn off the water!" :tickedoff:  I feigned irritation and indignation and was going to get to the bottom off what idiot would do such a thing. :idiot:

I cringe when I think about the water bill will be next month. :(

Mind you, I took TWO steps to ensure that I wouldn't forget to turn off the water. :'(  And I still managed to flood the yard, and almost the neighborhood. :-[

Charlie :-[

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/alool5/FUNNY%20PICTURES%202011/tumblr_ln5h0wl0sP1qbohddo1_500.jpg

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z218/Elliotfangirl/Avatars/Susansbadhairday.jpg

what the He** ????    WHO LEFT THE WATER ON!!!!!!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z218/Elliotfangirl/Avatars/Susansbadhairday.jpg

what the He** ????    WHO LEFT THE WATER ON!!!!!!!

Challis didn't turn off the water and almost flooded my neighborhood. ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/bailing-animated1.gif

Okay, I did it!!!!  I DID IT! :-[

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/animated-depressed-gif-guilty-imoan-Favimcom-2398511.gif

That's okay Charlie dear.  Challis didn't mean to do it...she just got distracted.  You know...playing with sparklie beads or something shiny.  (shiney?)  Mistakes happen...I was actually trimming the holly around the air conditioner compresser with hedge clippers and sliced through all the wires...I'm lucky I'm still alive.  The holly branches were the same color as the wires.... :crazy:

We all get distracted.

It's only 99 degrees here today and this window unit just ain't cuttin' it. 

Donna

That's okay Charlie dear.  Challis didn't mean to do it...she just got distracted.  You know...playing with sparklie beads or something shiny.  (shiney?)  Mistakes happen...I was actually trimming the holly around the air conditioner compresser with hedge clippers and sliced through all the wires...I'm lucky I'm still alive.  The holly branches were the same color as the wires.... :crazy:

We all get distracted.

Donna

Thank you for your understanding, Donna! :hug:  Maybe the next time I put water in the pool...the water will reach your state and cool you down. ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/puppy20sniffing1.gif

We all get distracted.

Donna

Ummmmm, Donna?  The air conditioner needs power to work... you know, the wires?

We all get distracted.

Donna

Ummmmm, Donna?  The air conditioner needs power to work... you know, the wires?

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/excited_golden_girls21-1.gif