Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Putting things off

[jr...]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ch...]

• [jr...]

• [da...]

• [Fl...]

Maybe I could make myself a wig with dog hair and crazy glue?

I can provide the dog and/or ct fur.  I have about a year's worth.  What color would you like?

Jenn actually promises but never does knits cat fur sweaters for her friends, here!

Hey those wigs are nice Jenn. Wouldn't it be refreshing to have sleek, full tresses just once? I wouldn't even know what to do without a head of frizz. I used to iron it, roll in on coffee cans and try to sleep that way at night.  High school could've been magical with one of those wigs!

Jenn actually promises but never does knits cat fur sweaters for her friends, here!

Hey those wigs are nice Jenn. Wouldn't it be refreshing to have sleek, full tresses just once? I wouldn't even know what to do without a head of frizz. I used to iron it, roll in on coffee cans and try to sleep that way at night.  High school could've been magical with one of those wigs!

I'll have you know I have no intention of weaving been working very hard on the sweaters.  With summer here my pets have been very generous with their donations.  I would be afraid to light a match in my house for fear of a huge explosion due to the fur. 

Oh, I remember those high school years.  I wonder how I ever slept. 

I think I'll look into a Dolly Parton wig.  I couldn't look any worse than I do now.

Oh, do it!!  And get the bra, too. You will suddenly want to be out walking around impressing people instead of hiding amidst the cat fur.

Remembr how the ladies used to wear their hair up and would save loose hair from their brush to make a heightening "rat"?  They actually called them rats and they were just a big clump of their own hair wadded up into a ball to put under their buns.

I was wearing a middy skirt and lace up knee high boots (I was such a hippie) and somehow when I kneeled down I got a "rat" attached to my boot laces about mid shin.

Practically beat myself to death before someone told me it was just hair.  :o  :laugh:

Yes...those wigs are fabulous.  What can I do to look like the models who are wearing them?  Prep H on the old wrinkles?

Am I the only one who remembers Spoolies and those rollers with the nylon 'spikes' in them?  OWIE!

Jenn...I'd like a medium brown dog fur wig with blonde highlights.  Mid shoulder...bangs.  I have enough dog hair to fill up a duffel bag but it's black and red.  Maybe I'll knit myself a floor length shawl with it for winter.

Donna

You guys ate hilarious! :2funny: 

Charlie :smitten:

We did not eat it.  You did.

:2funny:

:clap:

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh Charlie...don't be sad.  I didn't even catch the speeling mistake.  Really, I din't!

Donna

Thank you, Donna!  :highfive:  Oh, the horror...the shame! :2funny:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_lxtormWANU1qg636yo1_5001.gif

Charlie :-*

It's Phoebe from "FRIENDS"!!!! I LOVE PHOEBE!!! One of my favorite tv personalities ever...Kinds reminds me of myself...Shhhh...Don't tell anyone  ;)

A

Me too! :yippee:  Shhhh!  8)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_m52p6tzVL71r84h2v1.gif

It's Phoebe from "FRIENDS"!!!! I LOVE PHOEBE!!! One of my favorite tv personalities ever...Kinds reminds me of myself...Shhhh...Don't tell anyone  ;)

A

You have an excuse if you're a blonde. ;D

A

You have an excuse if you're a blonde. ;D

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_m5cwpifGuQ1rnvlqy1.gif

Oh Charlie...don't be sad.  I didn't even catch the speeling mistake.  Really, I din't!

Donna

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/2sgn096spell.gif

Love,

Charlie 

Donna

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/2sgn096spell.gif

Love,

Charlie

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_m1psi3cB9G1r9f8tk1.gif

I put off using fabric softener in my so called laundry for almost three years?  Oh, how the time flies!  I just went to dump some Downy into the rinse cycle and it had congealed...plopped into the water like a clump of Jello.  I looked at the date on it...Jan 2010! (it was a new bottle so air didn't get to it.)

I hope I don't get Fabric Softener Poisoning.

Donna

:laugh:

Sounds like the salad dressing in my fridge, which goes nicely with the rotten vegetables and the liquid that has now formed in the drawer.

Aw, Jenn, you have a compost bin in your refrigerator, too!  :laugh: We've called that drawer the compost bin so long we now do it in front of sane people.  :D

Aw, Jenn, you have a compost bin in your refrigerator, too!  :laugh: We've called that drawer the compost bin so long we now do it in front of sane people.  :D

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Compost bin.  I like that.  Sounds like you're very ecologically minded. :laugh:

:laugh:

I actually am. But I'm also forgetful and extremely lazy. I've bought kale 3 times this month and let it all "die". It doesn't do me much good if I can't figure out how to cook it.  :D