Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

anyone lived or loved someone with OCPD

[Po...]

I went out with this guy for a year and a half who i think has this disorder, he was very hard to live with and i loved hi very much.  He made me feel unloved and made me feel like i was doing things wrong all of the time, he was very cuddly, and showed me love in different ways, but couldn't show it with emotions.  I still think about him and worry about him.  He doesn't seem to be able to hold down a relationship and is divorced again.  He was a very strange cookie and sometimes i wonder if i should have turned my back on him, i never understood him at the time and hurt him when i left him as he made me feel like i had something wrong with me. 

pops thanks! You've helped me to see the connection between my husbands OCD and that feeling that I do things wrong. I've learned to discount it at times but its good to reafirm that its not all me. Thank you.

~stasia