Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Support for Flutterbye biopsy tomorrow

[sa...]

FB and Flip,

Another rock hound here!  I don't even know what kind most of them are and it doesn't matter to me! 

I just love to pick up rocks, sea shells or sea glass because it connects to to the time and place, too! 

Maybe we should start a thread!  :laugh:

Have good days, my Rocky Friends.

Love,

Lily

To use up some of my shells, flat beach rocks and sea glass collection

I hope to make a wreath like this for my door at our next home which will be at the beach, we hope.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/beach-wreath.jpg

Happy hunting for those special finds to you! 

Lilly I love this!  It is so hard to find driftwood these days.  I found this really huge piece like 30 some years ago and talked some friends into putting it into their sports car and it was sticking out the window like a javelin ready to spear oncoming cars so we drove real slow and carefully back to the house I was renting.  Sat it in the side yard temporarily and the landlords son in law threw it out when I was not looking in the town dump.  He thought it was a downed branch from a Sycamore tree in the yard.  Was quite big and an adventure.  What I won't do to get my rocks and driftwood :2funny: Flip I'm sure you can find a funny in here somewhere :laugh:  Maybe we should start a rock hound thread or people are going to think I am getting biopsy results everyday?  Oh dear...........

One more photo and after this I will just come by your blog, FB, I think!

There is no shortage of driftwood in Lincoln City, Oregon, U. S.  In fact, it can be a little too much sometimes!  Just down the beach you can see where a river comes out to the ocean.  Wood comes down it and is washed up on the beach eventually.  The wood could be from the logging of timber in the area... I don't really know now that I think of it! Hmm...

I love that we find our treasures out in nature and not in the novelty shops! 

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/11/b4/b5/lincoln-city.jpg

And yes, Flip, a wreath from all those times of collecting would have many wonderful memories tied up in it! 

Love,

Lily

I love being free of having to take Klonopin every night. I love my husband. I love my children. I love life. I love my fellow travelers here at BB. I love sunsets and sunrises. I love a good book and good music. I love the beach and walking on the sand. I love sitting by a creek.

Sending love to you Flutterbye.

A

OMG,

I have to get ready, but just popped over to see what was up over here. You guys are aweswome! Lilly, can I come live with you at the ocean when you move? I'll help make your wreath!

Flip, why am I not surprised you also collect rocks. So connected. lol. Hi FB, you sound in good spirits.

Offspring collects pinecones. They are always in his pocket or backpack. I have a darling metal vine bowl that they are in. Offspring is so honored that it is on the table. He just has an affinity for pinecones since he was very very small.

I lvoe everyones love lists! FB, look what you inspired! :) I think we should ask this thread to be changed to the biopsy support/ love thread. lol...Magrita? Challis?

I love you guys.

Xoxo

Sarah~

Sarah and everyone, I started the " I Love Expressions" thread this morning and sent a note to the help desk asking posts to this thread to be rerouted? or redirected is perhaps a better word to the new thread.  I hope it works...........meanwhile check out the I Love Expressions thread :)

I Love you guys so much!

FB