Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Support for Flutterbye biopsy tomorrow

[sa...]

Please join me tomorrow morning at 8:45 eastern time to support a fellow BB who is going for a biopsy tomorrow.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=44153.msg756035#msg756035

Flutterbye is a gentle soul who touches many here. She is having a biopsy of her thyroid and obviously concerned about it. Personally I think they will find that she is perfect and send her back to us all in one piece and just as wonderful as they found her.  :angel:

However you pray or honor or meditate or reflect or even just think about it along about that time....will add to your karma bag and to her strength.

Flutterbye has taken to a mantra that she uses to overcome fear...with the addage that love conquers fear...With that, when fear comes to her, as it does often for all of us through this journey, she breaks into her mantra, speaking outloud what she loves... :smitten:

Perhaps you could post your mantra of what you love here in her honor. It honors you back.  :)

I love Flutterbye, I love the support on this forum, I love my son, I love coffee, I love water, I love my comfy bed, I love that I can see, I love that I can breathe, I love that Im getting well .....and so it is.  :)

Sarah :smitten:

~Everything is as is should be...shhhhh~

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh486/sarahndipity123/imagesCAQ6LNF6-1.jpg

[04...]

awww Nice Sarah

my thoughts will be definately with her although the time thing is confusing for me I will obviously send some well meaning healing vibes straight to her across the ocean.  All the best flutterbye.

Lizzy

Hello my lovely friend FB

Just for you:  I love Flutterbye, I love my family, i love my fellow benz frenz, i love life, I love my pussy cats, i love nature, i love lovely new cat bed i bought, i love all of lifes wonders, i love sending fellow benz frenz messages and pictures, i love food, i love to love, i love a good movie, i love that i am now 1.60mg!, i love you FB and thinking of you my lovely friend.

love and hugs to you Boo http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T7EOcX8AdLM/TzzOrylxb3I/AAAAAAAABPA/8iytQCy-pOM/s1600/angellovesmall.jpg

[04...]

oh lol I didnt get what I had to do until i read boo's der so now I will

I love my boys, I love my dog, I love the fact that I have a wonderful home, I love that I have food in the fridge, I love that I have the bestest benzo friends in the whole world, I love that I have internet access, I love that Im getting better, I love my warm bed with its fresh clean sheets, I love myself, I love chocolate and lots of other naughty naughty things.

good luck flutterbye

Lizzy

Great idea Sarah! Flutterbye is effortless to support.  :)

I love that I think of Flutterbye every time my garage nesting momma bird brings in a bug and alights on her nests edge and the tiny, featherless heads poke out, all mouth - wide open, and new life is strengthened. I love that hushed, reverent place in us that recognizes perfection in the amazing instinct of animals. I love that the momma bird sat on her nest for 3 weeks. I love that she went into full food gathering mode at the first tiny chirp. I love that the babies are discreet and silent in the nest. How do they know? I love that when Momma bird leaves, she carries the baby waste out in her mouth. How does she know? I love the way she fusses at me when I walk by. I love the perfection of life. I love how life seeks life and health and movement and nourishment and play.

And I love how just the thought of Flutterbye's generous spirit and tender heart nudges me to think of the ageless wisdom of nature.

You are loved.

Flip :smitten:

I love that you started this thread.  I love that there is a place like this site where we can form friendships that will last a lifetime.  Prayers and support for you Flutterbye.

I love my boys and my husband. I love my parents and my sister. I love my nieces and nephews. I love my new house. I love bring so close to the crash of the waves and the calming rhythm

Of the ocean. I love the feeling of a good hike or bike ride. I love being out in nature. And I love the support of BB....reminding me that people are inherently good and seek to connect with one another. Best of luck to you, Flutterbye.

I Love my Family I Love my Tess I Love this forum I Love all the benzobuddies

I Love you flutterbye and I Love my life

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/animatedgifs/nature/images/agnature1.gif

We are all thinking of you wonderful Lady

Magrita :smitten:

There is a lot of friendship, kind words and loving thoughts expressed here.  What a great group of supporters.

Hoping, and praying for the best for Flutterbye! :)

Frizz

I love you all so very much! It is benign!  You have all blessed me beyond measure.  I haven't felt such an outpouring of love like that in a long time and it is so beautiful.  I hope I can be there for all of you also.

I love my hubby, I love my children; I love my cat; I love sunshine; I love to read; I love to paint; I love to take photos; I love to make things with my hands; I love babies; I love birds; I love butterflies; I love sunsets; I love blue skies; I love fluffy white clouds; I love thunder storms; I love to dance; I love music; I love ballet; I love rocks; I love fossils; I love a breeze; I love to walk on a beach; I love life; I love possibilities; I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :smitten:

FB

YAY :yippee: :yippee:

FB, you are a treasure around here, and we can't have anything happening to you!!

I felt confident it was going to be ok, but fear is the hardest part and that's what is worrisome. I love your love mantra and by way of something hard, has brought wonderful people together and inspired them to seek love over fear.

To everyone that posted here, I bet you feel your energy elevated? Its truly awesome what can be done with people with honorable intentions come together. Namaste, BB's. You are amazingly wonderful humans.  :smitten:

....and in keeping with benzo brain, I was prepared to do my prayer at 11:45...3 hours different! what is wrong with me!!!! I just have to shake my head at myself. However, you have been on my mind all night and this morning as I just returned from taking offspring to school...in his pajamas! :o  Its PJ day at school, and on the way there he says "Mom, are you sure its pj day?" (he's onto my benzo brain!) I told him if it wasn't he's so cool he could pull it off...lol, but agreed if he didnt' see anyone else in pjs to come home to change. lol. it was pj day, whew!

xoxoxo

Sarah :smitten:

FB

Just amazing, wonderful news. Relief.

Sarah and FB - I know I don't know you that well on these boards yet, but this thread was so beautiful and moving and inspirational for me as well. I have happy tears rolling down my cheeks right now. Literally.

So much love and caring here! Let's all take it out into the world today and remember all that we love and all who love us.

SG

((((((((((fb))))))))))))

I'm so sorry I'm only just seeing this thread now.  I wasn't on here very much yesterday.  Read on your blog that the results showed that it's benign.  I'm so happy and relieved for you my friend.  This is fantastic news.  What a great way to start the week.

Love you.  :smitten:

mmgc

Hi Sarah and FB and all other BBs,

Such a wonderful idea of a thread, of course Sarah would think of a love thread.  I need to remember this as a good read at the end of the day.  Awe Sarah to have your positive attitude as you do, off spring can't be anything but the best of you and him combined, such a gift he is to you and all.

I love my God, I love my husband, I love my children, I love my parents, I love my siblings, I love my nieces and nephews, I love my BB, I love my friends, I love my willow tree, I love nature, I love cherry limeaides from Sonic......

So happy for you FB.

love,

Sally

Flutterbye,

So glad for your good news. I didnt catch this until this AM as I work on the weekends, but nevertheless, Im wishing you so much hope and frankly just better "luck"  going forward. 

You truly deserve that.

Your friend in all,

Intend

Good News!!!!

I missed the chance to offer my mantra, so I'll do it now:

I love my dear husband, my children, my lovely grandbaby, my granddog, the beauty of nature, the singing of the birds, the bunnies, the ducks, flowers and scents of spring, bike rides, music music music, sunshine, colors, food AND Benzo Buddies!

Flutterbye - just curious - are you still in love with rocks this morning?  :2funny:  I loved that post!

:smitten:

Flip

Flip, thanks for the belly laugh :laugh:  Truth be told......I really do love rocks! I have a big rock, fossil; crystal; etc; collection.  Some of the pieces were my grandmothers and some I find on different trips as a memory of the trip.  My daughter brought home two rocks from Spain in her suitcase and I still have them.  They were not small and would not make it through security in today's world.  I also include sea shells and things found by the sea.  Sea glass; drift wood........I love rocks that are in their original form ie; something that we might be familiar with in a fine jewelry store but in the rough and still in the matrix.  You look at it and it is so beautiful in it's rough form.  Right now my collection is all packed away.  I think I have a robins egg shell also.  I'm not much of a nick nack person but I love my rocks Maybe we should change my name to Rocky?  Still laughing at your post... :D

Me, too, FB - I pick up a rock wherever I go. They remind of places and things and people and emotions. My Mom is a rock hound, too. Most people get tshirts or a trinket - we get rocks!  ;D

So glad you're in the clear. Life is good!

:smitten:

Flip