Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Its Time...Stay Strong Friends...

[ja...]

I have been here for a long time .Its time for me to say goodbye.I have to say kinda feels like when I got married and had to leave my Home. I knew I was always going to see my family.But leaving my home were I was so cared for was very hard for me as a kid.

I came here while I was in my 7th month of w/d and the second I did I was welcomed by so many wonderful excepting people who were Suffering tremendously! I immediately felt that Sense of Home I once felt along time ago when I was a kid for the first time in a long time. Thank YOU!

You all have helped me so much receive more the support and comfort.You gave me Love and Friendship. You never judged me.Never made me feel like I wasn't a part of this community. I was at Home here and that's because of all of you.I pray I was able to give you a piece of what you did me.

I knew there would come a time where I just knew it was my time to step back. Take a breath and move on. I just never knew when. I do now. I feel like my Time has come.Please know everything I have ever said has been straight from my heart and from my fire in me to help you through.I never Tired of being here it has been effortless! I may not have always said the rt thing .But I promise my heart was always in the rt place! I have met some of the most Amazing people I ever have. Ill never forget not one of you and how you touched my life. Individually.You have made a Mark and a Spot on me and on this community.Wether your aware of this or not. I AM.

I want to say I apologize for at anytime I may have hurt anyone or brought any discomfort. I would never want to have done that. I will leave you with this..

You Heal from this Horror.You will get the real You back. Life will become so Blessed .You will wake everyday to a feeling of calmness.And go to sleep with Peace.Stay real strong everyone and Fight like you never fought before. This is Your LIFE. And you deserve it! Life gets so good again! You will smile so much for how good you feel. Laughter is restored. Do not ever Give UP. This is a War.But its a War that you Will WIN! I Promise you. Do not let this w/d Lie to YOU. You are going to HEAL. I am 100% percent Healed from a extreme C/T and If I can do it ...You can do it!

I will pop in and check in on people and see how everyone is doing.How can I not. I'm just laying Low for a bit.

Thank all of you for everything you have given me.The entire Team.. What a wonderful job you all have done..Your Amazing .Thank You so much!!!

To my most special friends who have helped me through out this ..You know who you are.. You will forever play a real life roll in my life.Forever. I am so Thankful for all of you!!!

Bye Bye ...~Jaso19 aka Jenny :smitten:

Thank you Jenny. I will miss your positive posts that have provided so much reassurance. Most heal and leave, whereas you stayed to offer support. You are an angel. :) I hope you pop back over now and then.

Best of luck to you,

Tina

Jenny,

Thanks for your thoughfulness and caring in our chats, many moons ago. I met you early in w/d and you helped me through many, many, many days.

Take care friend, I wish you well.

Take care Jenny.  You are always supportive and it is nice to hear from someone who has had success and has won the war.  I certainly hope you will be back to offer encouragement to all of us.  Enjoy Life!  I can't wait to enjoy mine again.

Jenny, dear Angel,

After everything you have been through in your life, you more than deserve to do whatever it is that feels right.

I will miss you, and I will be very happy to see you if you feel like dropping by.

You've Done Good, Girl!

Love,

M.

Jenny, you are an angel.  We have been blessed with your presence and you will continue to be a blessing to those in your life, present and future.  You have conforted me when I was down and have been a life line.  I hope you the best, and hope you come in and say hi once in a while.

Go girl! 

Your signature says it all, Jenny.  You're healed, it's time to fly free.

Go in peace, check back when you have time.

Best to you always,

Challis  http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/pigletmph/zadiffgrouphug.gif

Jenny... It would be hard to put enough words together to say how much you've meant to this site and myself. So I will just leave it at that. Thanks for just being you. Your a one of a kind for sure. :angel:

JRock

[be...]

loud sobbing but I understand I really do what you have given to others from your own heart is something so humanly beautiful.  I truly truly dont know how to thank you enough you have been an angel to me.

I will never ever ever forget what you did for me.  Who would have thought hey thousands and thousands of miles away you rescued me.  Hey go get yourself a copy of Rescuers Down Under its a kids movie from years ago one of my favourites oh and Jen I love ya like a sister.

Its time to look after you sweet lady its your time to shine.

all my love and best wishes for your future

Lizzyxxx

Jenny,

I have no clue what to say. I just know that God was smiling down on me that day in Jan. 2011 when I finally had the nerve to log into chat and found you there. You were my first friend here. I believe there was a reason you were there and the room was empty. It was a typical time for that room to be full. You were my first hope that this nightmare would end. You have gotten me thru a lot of rough times. It still really amazes me that during so many of those low times you could somehow make me laugh so hard my eyes would water.

You help me put this journey into perspective and often times show me what a blessing it is and how strong we can actually be. The thoughts of you spending hours loading laundry into the dryer piece by piece in extreme agony still humbles me. It's similar to Linder at her lowest making brownies and strapping ice to her body to relieve the pain so she could take her long walks. I have never seen so much strength.

You are beyond amazing and words don't do justice how I feel for you. You will be missed by so many but your posts live on. How many times did I have you bump "what to do when you don't know what to do" because I couldn't find it day after day?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me during my personal benzo journey...

Love you lots,

Pammy

Jenny - so sorry to see you go - you have been a bright light for many of this forum, always there with such wonderfully encouraging and loving words.  You will be sorely missed by many - your compassion and kindness is incredible and you are loved!  Take good care of yourself and drop in whenever you feel like you can.....

Love and gratitude

Hoping2Bfree

Dear Jenny,

So glad you are able to now go forth into the life you have fought so hard to win.  Be Blessed!

And do come back to visit us. You will be greatly missed, you know.  Thank you for all you have given to so many.

Sending love with you on your continuing journey of life,

:smitten:

Lily

Thanks for all your kind words and support you have given so many during your time on the forum.  I know many have relied on your support, but it is very exciting to think that you are "ready" to move on and fully live your healed life.  It gives so many hope that they'll get there as well!

Enjoy LIVING life to the fullest again and like Lily said, please come back to visit and update us all on your continuous progress.

Hugs and healing,

Schatje

Dear Jenny :angel:

Of course I want to be selfish and say no Jenny dont go stay here with us LOL

but I sure want you to get out there and enjoy and live life as a NORMAL person now.

I will tell you one thing and its true....the first time I went out, you gave me advice and thru the panic, I felt ike you were there with me and it helped!!

You are such an inspiration to so many. I hope you come back now and then whenyyou have time!! gonna miss you BBIG HUGS to you Jenny and all the BEST :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You all so much! :smitten:

You have all made me feel so good with all you wrote to me. I have truly enjoyed and cared about each and everyone of you!

I havent been on for awhile and have been in my everyday life for the first time been very busy. I havent been quite ready to do that untill now.

I just wanted to say. It was a tuff decision for me to leave here on a everyday basis. I felt like If I walk into my Life I may never come back.Thats just kinda something I do. But Ive found I dont have to leave for good. I can just pop in from time to time to offer some help in any way I can.

Anyway I just wanted all of you to know when I found myself in a Unhealthy Debate and Hurtful exchange I knew my time may have to be limited.I would never want to hurt anyone let alone anyone in this most awful w/d ..

Hang on so Strong everyone and please no matter how your feeling rt now. Just keep Strong and keep Yourself Positive and close to everyone here who can help you fight this fight and get thru every min that you find yourself in any Pain and any Doubt! They will be the ones who will forever change your life. And the ones who will hopefully walk along side you always even when this is all over. I have always felt I needed to be in w/d and in the first 7 months I was by myself and didnt know why. But I do now and just know when your all done ..You will to.

Heres a little something I hope you like it. Its kinda everything I have always wanted to convey my whole time here. These words are far better then mine but are exactly what I have been trying to hopefully say to everyone when I posted .

Thank You so much everyone for always being so wonderful to me. I am very thankful for all of you.

~Jenny

Dearest Jenny... Thank you  :smitten:, I just watched... How true each and every word.  I wish you a wonderful life of love and happiness.  The very best to you always.  One day, our path's will again cross in the Spirit World, until then... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  Pattylu

[be...]

Jen that was beautiful I have soooo missed you like you wouldnt believe you couldnt have picked a better day to come back please dont be a stranger seriously was one incident amongst all the positives hey how r u feeling lovely.  Beautiful link to the words were powerful thanks for sharing that.

Lizzyxxx

Jenny, :)

I wish you the very best that life has to offer.  You are an amazing woman, with a kind heart that has no equal.  The love, and sincerity that you have given so unselfisly, to so many people is beyond comparison.

I will remember you always.

pj

Dear Jenny, follow that great big huge heart of yours, it wont ever lead you astray...hopefully from now on you will be happy, loved and at peace. Wherever you are I'm thinking of you and love you so dearly.  :smitten: Colleen