Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sorry to the whole BB Team and Community

[KR...]

I just want to post this and tell the whole Benzo Buddies Team and community that I'm sorry for what went on last week in regards to KD11's detox thread and Colin's "Disappointed" thread. I let my emotions get the best of me and I'm sorry if it caused people unrest and anger. I'm not going to sit here and make any excuses why I said the things I did. Because in all reality they really don't matter. What matters is that it should of never happened and that's that. No one from admin or this site told me to say sorry. Nor was I threaten to lose my account. I took my one week suspension and that was that. I'm also sorry for calling out the moderators the way I did and down played their importance or authority. That was super uncool of me. Those guys really do go above and beyond to make this site a safe place to be. I hope in the future everyone can feel like they can come here and be in a safe peacefull environment without worrying about things like that happening. Its really inexcusable and I take full responsibility for my actions. Sorry again and I hope everyone continues to heal and move towards their happy, healthy life. 

Rock

[d7...]

Hey Rock:

Forgiven and now it's time to forget. All is good. Hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend and take care of yourself. :)

Danni

Hi Krock.. This post was with heart from you!  Thank You!  What I didn't know before, what I discovered since our last "postings" to each other, is we did know each other before, I know who that was, you understand by how I write this.  I am just grateful you survived what you went through.  I remember so well how we we chatted together, how awful what you were going through, though, I remember how all were there for you with support and our love to help you.  I just remember that username, you, was no longer there.  I just prayed you were doing ok, but you were always in my thoughts.  Then, I came across Krock.  True how he spoke, though, so hard.  Who was I  to judge.  He has a lot of direction and had good points, though not  100%, none of are. Then I found out who dear Krock was prior.... Yes dear friend.  What you wrote on this thread is truly you...just who I remember.  Hugs to you.. Pattylu

KRock

We all do or say things that we regret later.

It's how we handle them that shows our true spirit.

You have just shown us yours:)

Welcome back.

Carol

Thank you Krock for this,

We are all good here and ready to move forward with healing.  BB is a safe and amazing place for all of us going through these life changing withdrawals.

pianogirl

hey KRock,

thanks a lot for this. I've always found your posts insightful, and was sad to see malice creep into this board. the fact that you posted this thread speaks volume for the community we have here.

w/d messes with our minds, and I think even at the best of times we're all at risk for making irrational comments or saying things we regret later (I know I have).

best wishes.

Thanks for all the kind replies. I'm far from perfect. I'm also not afraid to admit wrong doing. The old me was a bit more hard headed in the apology department. But the new me is a different person that doesn't like to carry around many guilt's or resentments. This is all still a work in progress. But hopefully the end result will be the person Ive always wanted to be. Well see. I hope everyone continues to be TRUE to themselves and you find happiness at the end of this journey. Take care.

Rock