Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mbvv and Skyy... Apologys are in Order for you Both

[ja...]

I bet your like what??? lol

I have been talking to KRock about this whole situation and feel I was out of line. I just wanted to say I am sorry if I had caused any hurt or any stress to you both. I don't like to inflict any pain on anyone let anyone in this horror. Please understand I let my emotions get the best of me and for that I am sorry.

I want to say Skyy I was rude to you and I did apologize on that thread I believe it was a half apology.You deserve a Full one. I am very sorry for how I behaved . I hope you can soon see I am actually a very nice and Loads of Fun kinda girl !If not then I hope my apology brings you relief of any stress I may have caused :). P.S. Your a bit sassy yourself ! LOL In a good way tho

Mbvv. Oh my I am so sorry for how I responded to you! I was so hyped from the day before I just went off and I am very sorry. I am sorry I said what I did and I am sorry if I hurt you in any way. Please know I didn't mean one thing!

I saw you had posted that you were worried apon our arrival and I would never want you feeling any worry when it comes to me! I hope your OK and can forgive my Sassy girl response to you!

I bet your wondering why I did a Apology on the main forum? Reason is. I am not above admitting when I am wrong and I do believe my actions deserve for you to Have a Apology for everyone to see. You don't have to respond I just want you to know I am sorry.

For the entire Forum as well. I am sorry for the way I responded .

See Today is a good day!!! Yay

Thanks ~Jenny

Love this thread...http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/pigletmph/zadiffgrouphug.gif

Challis

Hello all!

If you could "hear" this post, you would be hearing my deep sigh of relief!

I found out how the "realness" of online community can effect me deeply.  Frankly, I was scared. It was just like being present at a fight where your friends just can't hear eachother, and their confusion turns to anger ........  I was worried about being here, of being hurt for people or by people.

I feared for my security safety for reasons still not quite clear to me, and I felt confused about BB.

Now with this and a few other posts I've read, ALL is better. 

Thank you to the kindhearted folks everwhere on BB who have demonstrated that all things can be worked out, that with love and understanding always comes forgiveness and healing.

I hate what I have gone through to get here, but I am so thankful for the blessings given to me for staying here.

Love,

M.  :-*

Thank You so much Skyy and Mbvv for you response!

I really didn't expect you both to be so accepting! To me that shows your character!!!! Thank YOU!!! :)

To the Forum.. Thank You so much for understanding and knowing how sorry I was.I promise I am only here for one reason.That's to bring Hope and Comfort in this most horrible Blinding experience.

I am very embarrassed at how I responded and it has made me start to think If I am actually doing the right thing by being here ? The thought of me causing hurt really effects me.

The truth is I let go of my Ego and any Pride a long time ago. To see it seep in has really shown me I have alot of Growing and Self Improvement to do! I'm Disappointed with myself and my behavior.

Being here I could have helped many IDK.But what I do know is its the few I HURT that's going to stick with me and stand in the Forefront of my mind.I am so sorry again .I hope you were able to see the Real me in all my other response and not the Nasty one in the few..

Mplsgrl...:(

I am so sorry If anything I have done caused you Fear! Fear for your safety and anxiety in any way.This really upsets me to think I could have been capable of that! My God that really makes me think ..What have I done? Please forgive me if I played such a roll in making any of you Scared or Upset in any way. This defeats everything of Who I am and What I am here to do.

It may just be my time for me to step away for a bit. This has been a Mirror for me and I seriously don't like what I'm seeing!

If I hope for anything its that you see how much I care about anyone going through this C/T, Rapid detox, Tapering all of it! And trying to save them the horror. I hope you can hear this ..You Will HEAL! Promise .Stay strong and keep moving foward.Before you know it ..Theres a Light then the Finish Line is in sight...You can get there!

Thank You guys so much for making me so welcomed here since day 1...Thank you to Everyone who responded so gently to my apology!

Thanks Guys... :smitten:

P.S Its not always easy doing a Open Forum Apology.But it in noway compairs to how Hard it was to see how I hurt Skyy and Mbvv.And everyone else who may have been effected .

~Jenny