Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR SOMEONE SO SPECIAL & LITTLE...

[pa...]

You may have read on the net, or heard of little Avery.  This special little girl of just over 5 months old was diagnosed with SMA, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, a genetic disorder that attacks the spinal neurons and progressively debilitates the muscle function.  Avery's parents received the diagnosis on Good Friday.  It is Type 1, the most severe kind, and the doctors told her parents, their little girl had only a maximum of 18 months at the most to live.

Most people have not heard of this genetic disorder, and all it takes is a blood test of parents prior to conceiving to see if they are a carrier.  Both Avery's parents are.  Avery was born on 11/11/11.  Her dad started a blog on 4/10/12.  Please go to:

http:/averycan.blogspot.com/

She is so precious and beautiful.  You will see in the blog, and 5/1/12 is a special request day.  I hope you  5/1/12 send "Ellen", that email, tweet, whatever to get this aired.  Just please read the blog and help.

Thanks buddies.  Hugs, Pattylu :smitten:

PS.  Thanks to another buddy, she provided link above, I am not too bright in comptr savy... but I have a heart!

I got this on my FB page.

http://averycan.blogspot.com/  she is absolutely precious

I am posting the link Pattylu, I doubt this violates the fum rules.

Thanks for starting this for her.

Thanks Skyy, I don't know how to do that... thanks for providing the link.  Hugs, Patty

PattyLu, I heard from friends, that Avery passed away today suddenly.  So very sad...

Skyy

'

Oh Skyy....  Little Avery, now a true spiritual Angel.  Its been a rough day with my hubby with wds, just came on.  Well, her blog by her dad wanted 5/1 to be the special day for all to send a message to Ellen.  I guess that ended up to be her special day.  I sure have heartache for her parents.  God love them.  Pattylu :'(