Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Love photography? Post your pics here...

[os...]

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/jchlnd/000_0197.jpg

This is Lollipop, my bedroom kitty.  She doesn't get along with the rest of the pack (den?), so she basically lives in my bedroom.  She loves the dogs, however, and is a great pillow pal. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [jr...]

• [os...]

• [Fl...]

• [ha...]

Laura-You're garden pictures are beautiful, and that beach looks inviting.  I love your kitty. :smitten:

Oscar-Your kitty looks so serene. :smitten:

Lilly-I love your garden!  It's difficult to get flowers to grow where I live most of the year.  I can usually only plant in early spring and in full shade!

Skyy-I love your kitty and his name!  I have 2 tuxedo kitties, and they have the sweetest, most laid-back personalities of any cats I have ever had.  They are sister and brother, and we call them "the twins", but it's more like 1 cat with 2 heads.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/Skyy52/100_0513-1.jpg

This is my little Rescued Lhasa.

Love this thread and the photos!

Thanks guys  :smitten:

Oscar: I feel super tired too. I can't find my way today to post much ughhhh, Tomorrow will be better.

Skyy: Lhasa is so adorable!!!! Good for you for rescuing her. I thing everyone who wants a pet should get them from shelters. Many pets that don't find home are put down. That is so sad.  :'(

Jenn: I love Lollipop, she seems so sweet. How many cats do you have??

Hanna: I'm glad you liked the pics.

I have to post pics of my feral family. I have a colony of 14 feral cats. They are all adorable and I have pics of most of them. Tomorrow I'll post a few. Speaking of evil I have to feed them now  :laugh:

Love

Laura

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/Skyy52/100_0513-1.jpg

This is my little Rescued Lhasa.

Love this thread and the photos!

He looks just like my daughter's dog, Barney! We have never figured out if he is the smartest dog in the world or dumb as a box of rocks.  He marches to his own drummer. ;D

I have 6 cats. :idiot:  I swore I would never take in another, but.....about 6 months ago I was at a nearby park.  When I was walking to the parking lot I saw this sweet kitty sitting by my car, which was at least 1/2 mile from any homes.  He was very skinny and thirsty, and appeared to be about 9 months old.  I brought him home, intending to find a new home for him.  When I took him to my vet she thought he was at least a year old, but he only weighed 7.5 pounds and was much smaller than my cats.  Well, I couldn't give him up.  He was so adorable and sweet.  His name is now "Angel".  I had him neutered a couple of months ago, and he had gained 3-1/2 pounds.  I'll have to get some pictures of him to post.  He isn't beautiful or exotic, but he has the most precious and playful personality, and I love him.

Lollipop was one of my pound rescues. 

I just love them all so much.

Great Thread!

Laura ~ Love the photos of Geronimo in the flowers!  And the other flowers and the beach!

Oscar ~ Hope you get a wonderful night of sleep and good rest!  Thanks for the smoothie recipe on the other thread!  We have a smoothie every day!

Jenn ~ Lillipop is adorable!  She looks tiny... just my size for a kitty!  Oh, I hope you will post a photo of Angel... all kitties are wonderful even if they aren't especially photogenic!  Our Mama Kitty looks like a mouse more than a cat!  But she is a wonderful little sweet thing and owns my heart!

Skyy ~ What a pretty little Lhasa.  Name and boy or girl?  We had a stray come here... didn't like kitties so she had to go to the Pet Rescue... shoot!

Laura ~ 14 feral cats!  What a heroine you are!  Bless you for caring for them!

No photo from me tonight but lots of appreciation for those photos posted today!

Thanks for the fun!

:smitten:

Lily

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/jchlnd/IMG24.jpg

After my sister died I helped my brother-in-law care for my little nephew, who was about 8 at the time.  We lived in the same neighborhood, and one day Quinn came over and I wasn't home.  This was the message he left me.

Hi Skyy!  Yes, Sophie and Maceo are twins except Sophie's nose is black and Maceo's is pink.  Taco is a real character.  I adopted him when he was about 5.  He had never seen a cat before, so you can imagine how that went in my house!  He's about 13 now, and hasn't slowed down a bit.  Hugs,  Jenn

After my sister died I helped my brother-in-law care for my little nephew, who was about 8 at the time.  We lived in the same neighborhood, and one day Quinn came over and I wasn't home.  This was the message he left me.

Precious :'( :'(

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/jchlnd/IMG03-1.jpg

We live next to a park with a huge lake, but I guess the ducks like the chlorine in my pool. :idiot:

That is too funny.

I'll see you your two ducks and raise you four tundra swans .......... whatever the heck that means.  :idiot: :idiot:

Tundra swans flew overhead last month on their way up the the Arctic for the summer. They stop near where I live, for about 2 weeks, to rest, then head north.

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h456/hannasarnia/PB_tundraswans-43959.jpg

LOL!

Oh, Hanna, those birds are beautiful!  We do not seem to have any exotic birds in my area-mostly sparrows.  I have seen some pretty birds in the lake areas around my house, but not many.  It's just to hot in AZ.

I'll see your 4 tundra swans and raise you 6 cats...

It must be incredibly hot. Do you get used to it?

The swans are amazing. They are a rite of spring as they come through every year. There are about 15,000 of them, although I get to see only a few. The sounds they make are really are beautiful.

6 CATS! Oh dear, I don't have 6 cats. You have seen my only cat picture and it wasn't mine.  Let me see what I can do to match that.

So touching!!  :smitten:

That is too funny.

I'll see you your two ducks and raise you four tundra swans .......... whatever the heck that means.  :idiot: :idiot:

Tundra swans flew overhead last month on their way up the the Arctic for the summer. They stop near where I live, for about 2 weeks, to rest, then head north.

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h456/hannasarnia/PB_tundraswans-43959.jpg

How did you get this marvelous photo.  We have tons of geese in the park across the street all winter.  My husband calls them "potential dinner". NOT...

True luck, Pianogirl. In the right place with my camera.

Geese, Canada Geese.......know lots of people who would like to have them for dinner, but don't tell your husband!

I have 6 cats. :idiot:  I swore I would never take in another, but.....about 6 months ago I was at a nearby park.  When I was walking to the parking lot I saw this sweet kitty sitting by my car, which was at least 1/2 mile from any homes.  He was very skinny and thirsty, and appeared to be about 9 months old.  I brought him home, intending to find a new home for him.  When I took him to my vet she thought he was at least a year old, but he only weighed 7.5 pounds and was much smaller than my cats.  Well, I couldn't give him up.  He was so adorable and sweet.  His name is now "Angel".  I had him neutered a couple of months ago, and he had gained 3-1/2 pounds.  I'll have to get some pictures of him to post.  He isn't beautiful or exotic, but he has the most precious and playful personality, and I love him.

Lollipop was one of my pound rescues. 

I just love them all so much.

Awwwww Jenn, 6 cats, that is so sweet of you. You are angel for those cats, do you know that? I'm so glad you saved "Angel". Poor baby who know if he would have make it without your help. I'd love to see some pics of him. To my eyes all cats are beautiful. I;m sure the same happens to you.

I have to upload some pics of my feral cats as you said for some people some of them can even look ugly but for me they are just adorable.

Love

Laura

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/VillaLeon/scratchy2010016.jpg

My baby boy Scorchy. :smitten:

Oscar

He looks like a sweetie, and what a cute name!  In my experience the orange cats seem to have the most mischievous personalities!

Hi Oscar,

I am seeing so many beautiful cat pictures. So, do you have one? And is this the one who is a wonderful model for you? And how on earth did you get the one of the yawn? 

Thanks so much for the cat pictures. Wonderful!!

Hanna