Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

It's time to take out the trash

[...]

I'd like to toss away all the plastic storage boxes we got to store stuff in, for now as we are settled again for awhile the storage boxes have become  clutter in themselves. Even when stacked inside one another, there's  about thirty of them.

Also all hubby's computer bits and pieces - cords hard drives, adaptors, spare modems, network switchers,  & a broken case Asis note book. ::)

In addition photos toooooo many, boxes & boxes & I don't know what to throw out :-\ ,& some in my daughters attic storage.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Fl...]

• [pi...]

• [Mi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Flip, toss me a rope! I just fell into the trash hole. :o

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/Decorated%20images/cowgirl-58.jpg

YAHOO!!!!!

I'm glad I fell in the hole! :laugh:  To get saved by a cute Lil' Buckaroo like you is a dream come true :)

Magrita, you are so special :smitten:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying.gif

I feel so left out of the crying club!!!  I think I fell into the hole too.  Need a handsome buckarooo to help me out!!!

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/Decorated%20images/e1303529.jpg

PJ - I didn't really get to know you - I haven't been on BB too much in the last months or so.  But I did always enjoy your fun threads when I did come on.  It is so hard to say good-bye to folks like you who have done so much for those on BB, but yet, good-bye is what we really all ultimately want to say to this site.  It has been a place for us all to come and whine, cry, stamp our feet, laugh, complain and look for solace.  Our home for the duration of this journey.  Good luck to you PJ and thanks for all the help you gave to everyone.

I am in the midst of moving now and we are throwing so much stuff out, I am sure it would fill up your trash pit.  So I will have to dig another hole for our trash....but first a yard sale or two to make a few pennies and then into the pit....shoes that are probably older than you, clothes that have been though my thin, then fat, then thin and finally out of style - into the pit; all my old drugs that the doctors attempted to poison me with - I kept them all becaues I am going to write a book and want all those drug bottles in front of me when I write it to keep the wrath fresh; and maybe I'll pitch a few doctors into the trash pit as well; and some of my so-called friends who decided I was too far gone for them to deal with - into the trash with bows on.  Thanks for this opportunity PJ - lots of luck to you in your new healthy life.  :thumbsup:

Love Hoping2BFree

MargoNNNNNNNNN

I have thrown myself into the hole have fell too, please can you send the handsome cowboy to my rescue????????? All I do for a cute guy  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SSSSSSSHHHHHHH don't tell Mr Laura  ::)

PJ, you can't go who's gonna write the raps for us at the party thread??? Yep you can't go, we can't lose such an artist. So better stop by now and then or I'll start crying with the gals OK

All the pills I was prescribed and tried but made me sick or those I never tried, and possibly she who prescribed them...

PJ, where ya goin'?

I posted my success story, I am completely healed now, so I will be really busy working at my job, and will have less time to be here, which I will miss. But i'll be around when  I can, because of neat people like you.

You will be missed.  Hope you come by often :)

my size 5 skinny jeans :'(

I too will miss you PJ, but Im so happy that you are well and able to return to work.  :)

My 20 year old Suzanne Sommers Buttmaster and Thighmaster I found stashed in the attic.  I never did master either butt or thighs.  IN THE HOLE.

MiniMinnie

With much sadness, in the hole goes my VHS tape of Deney Terrio hosting the 'Dance Fever' TV show.

The Disco era is over.

Into the hole goes my 500+ betamax tapes >:(  the buns of steel videos--yeah, right--my buns have never been even close to that of steel......all the medications over the years that I have not tolerated but spent boatloads of cash on. Out they go!

I cannot stand the thought that you will not be here as much, PJ....so I'm not going to focus on that, but, will be intently watching for your posts when you are here again :D

................T2

With much sadness, in the hole goes my VHS tape of Deney Terrio hosting the 'Dance Fever' TV show.

The Disco era is over.

I still have an 8-track tape of KTels favorites from 1972.  Just waiting for 8 tracks to come back  ;)

And in my mind DISCO LIVES!  It's my mind and I can do ANYTHING i want to with it lol

pianogirl :)  Magrita :)  Flip :)  Hoping2Bfree :)  Laura2010 :)  WWWI :)  Colleen :)    T2 :)  MiniMinnie :) and arafurapearl  :) Thank You,  You are all some of society's finest.  Hope I  did not miss anyone. 

pianogirl :)  Magrita :)  Flip :)  Hoping2Bfree :)  Laura2010 :)  WWWI :)  Colleen :)    T2 :)  MiniMinnie :) and arafurapearl  :) Thank You,  You are all some of society's finest.  Hope I  did not miss anyone. 

I missed Renny :)    Betsy :)  Ladygrace :) and goto :) but, not on purpose :-[

I know they could be collectors items, but right now all our old lps are collecting dust in the cabinet in the basement so I'd like to throw them in the hole.  Once upon a time we offered them for free on Craigs List and someone came and took about 10 of them, so we're only left with about 100.  ::)

LOL! My pills as well! Also, my old underpants that have just a few wee holes in them at the elastic line (but they're gross, anyway). Oh, and my 18-year old bras that have ... well, never mind. :laugh:

Not sure about the socks, though! A couple of mine have actually turned up like lost children who have run away from home. One never knows...

LOL! My pills as well! Also, my old underpants that have just a few wee holes in them at the elastic line (but they're gross, anyway). Oh, and my 18-year old bras that have ... well, never mind. :laugh:

Not sure about the socks, though! A couple of mine have actually turned up like lost children who have run away from home. One never knows...

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  So funny

When the receptionist at work takes her next break, I am going to throw in that hole, her rather large bottle of perfume that makes this place smell like a Bordello. :D:o:D

Every face cream I ever bought that claimed to work miracles but really was just perfumed sheep fat.  Ditto every shampoo/conditioner/hair product that promised a tawny mane but was no better than dish soap.  Ditto every off color lipstick, blush, eye shadow, foundation, eyeliner and mascara I ever bought that simply made me look garish and emptied my purse.  Ditto all the bottles of ugly nail polish I used only once and flung back to harden into an unrecognizable goo under the bathroom sink.  Every miniscule frothy piece of underwear/lingerie I bought over the years that I imagined would make me look like hot when in reality it made me look like a toad in drag.  IN THE HOLE.

MiniMinnie