Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

It's time to take out the trash

[...]

I just could not restrain myself.  I have to post, FOR THE LAST TIME, one more crazy off-topic thread.

Last night, while you were sleeping, I rented a huge Caterpillar D8 Bulldozer, and dug one humongous hole.  You can fill it with stuff that you have been meaning to throw away, but never got around to doing it.   

Any of your Male relatives still wearing polyester leisure suits?  Toss em' in the hole, THE suit, NOT the relative! 

Chia pets, platform shoes, that harder than a brick Christmas fruit cake, that you got from Aunt Rose 2 years ago.  The one that you told her was so delicious.  Your stack of magazines that are 4 years old, throw them all in that large hole, and be rid of them once and for all.  You can even bury the past in that hole. There is room for everything, including the kitchen sink.

Disclaimer: We are not delusional, just havin' some fun.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Fl...]

• [pi...]

• [Mi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My stretched out underwear. Time for some pride in myself again!

PJ, please don't let this be your last topic!

Extra sheets. The top sheets I have left over from after the bottom ones got too worn.

I have trouble just growing things away, though. Can we put a little guy with a hard hat in the hole who collects stuff that can be used for charities?  ???

Wow, I am doing a major purge of stuff today, husband away, old phone cords, computer cords, old phones that don't work, old computer speakers that don't work, all the stuff I have  been waiting on him to sort through forever, so I will take my bag and dump it in this hole you have dug ;) and if he throws a tantrum I can honestly say I have no idea where it is :yippee:

The nasty alpaca Peruvian wall hanging depicting a motheaten llama that my ex son-in-law gave me and that I had to pretend to like the whole time he was married to my daughter.  NOT ANY MORE, in the hole it goes.

The HUGE gopher my husband caught in a trap recently (I know cruel but I am so damn tired of them eating my vegetable garden) this thing was so big you could put a saddle on it and ride it. In the hole it goes, back to where it started from.

All the pills I was prescribed and tried but made me sick or those I never tried, and possibly she who prescribed them...

PJ, where ya goin'?

All the pills I was prescribed and tried but made me sick or those I never tried, and possibly she who prescribed them...

PJ, where ya goin'?

I posted my success story, I am completely healed now, so I will be really busy working at my job, and will have less time to be here, which I will miss. But i'll be around when  I can, because of neat people like you.

I would like to put our "lamp graveyard" in the hole. My husband saves all the broken or old lamps in case he needs "parts" in the future.  They are taking up so much room in the storage area of the basement. And NO he has never used them for parts.  :D

I wouldn't mind getting rid of most of my belongings. Just keep my giant TV. Not because it's so important but because it's the only valuable thing I own. I also like dishes and glassware. But everything else I implore you to take.  Except my wii.

The rubbish that has accumulated in the bottom of my hand bag - an amazing collection of pen tops, receipts, crumbs, old lippy, sticky bits of gum(unused!), broken sunglasses, flyers, apple stalks and more - out it goes...

All the cords and phone charger that hubby keeps from years ago (I hate cords, everything should be cordless).

All his old broken sunglasses. His old socks and old clothes. AND the ducks that keep crapping on my patio ( sorry Flip I told you to take them with you)  :laugh:

All the detrius in the back floorboard of my car.  Drippy Starbucks cups with the lids attached, moldy goldfish from the grandkids visit last Christmas, snickers wrappers, greasy french fry bags, that nasty umbrella with the bent spokes, the escaped M&Ms that rattle around under my drivers seat, the odd earring, empty plastic grocery bags, out of date maps that never could be refolded right, warped cd's from my pre ipod days, and the odd smelly beach towel.  It all goes in the hole.

All the detrius in the back floorboard of my car.  Drippy Starbucks cups with the lids attached, moldy goldfish from the grandkids visit last Christmas, snickers wrappers, greasy french fry bags, that nasty umbrella with the bent spokes, the escaped M&Ms that rattle around under my drivers seat, the odd earring, empty plastic grocery bags, out of date maps that never could be refolded right, warped cd's from my pre ipod days, and the odd smelly beach towel.  It all goes in the hole.

You just described half the cars on the road. :laugh:

I posted my success story, I am completely healed now, so I will be really busy working at my job, and will have less time to be here, which I will miss. But i'll be around when  I can, because of neat people like you.

:( :( :(

You will be sorely missed PJ, it will be an emptiness that will be hard to fill..........

pianogirl

aww PJ, I hate to see you go,  just when I was starting to get to know u.  Rest assured I will keep your word game thread alive, love playing it, a great distraction :)

Go out and find that hobby ranch you want and fill it with beautiful horses.  Have a great life.  Yippy,ki,yi,yay!

:( :( :(

You will be sorely missed PJ, it will be an emptiness that will be hard to fill..........

pianogirl

aww PJ, I hate to see you go,  just when I was starting to get to know u.  Rest assured I will keep your word game thread alive, love playing it, a great distraction :)

Go out and find that hobby ranch you want and fill it with beautiful horses.  Have a great life.  Yippy,ki,yi,yay!

You gals are priceless :)

I will still be around, just not as much for awhile.  This site has given me so much, I want to give something back to people who are still healing, but I have a lot of  catching up to do at work.

OK, into that big ole' hole goes all the old income tax returns I have been hanging onto, just in case I ever got audited.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crybaby.gif

I cry whenever anyone else cries!!!!!

But wait, PJ is NOT leaving  :tickedoff:

He's just gong to work! He will be back at night, right PJ. And weekends. Right PJ.

Say it's so or I'll.  http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crybaby.gif

Dry those bedroom eyes.... Flip, and Magrita.  :laugh:  I didn't mean for you to cry a river of tears, although a good cry can be therapeutic.  ???

I will be here a little bit early morning, maybe at noon, and for a while evenings, and weekends.

So quit your bawling :laugh: LOVE YOU GUYS :therethere: