Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

anydody els from CANADA

[ha...]

Merci beaucoup mon ami, :)   

Eh, it is with great pleasure, and humble admiration that I accept your gracious invitation to become an honorary Canadian.  I accept that honor with heartfelt thanks.

Please stand, and join me in the singing of your, and now my, (adopted) National Anthem.

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

jusqu'au sommet de la montagne :thumbsup:     

pj

edited my bad French, I hope :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ha...]

• [Ho...]

• [...]

• [Ho...]

ton francais est tres bon pj ...et si tu veux pratiquer je suis disponible... !!!

Thank you for saying my French is good, and for your kind offer to practice speaking french with me. I think that's what you said, given my limited French, I am not certain. 

Here is a big delicious rouge pomme for you, for being so kind :)  I think I will stick with English for now. After my bout with benzos my English needs some fine tuning, still make a lot of errors in sentence structure, and spelling.

pj

That's because we're cold and huddle together. Ya have to be nice when you huddle.  :laugh:

Huddling, and cuddling; nothing wrong with that ;D

yes that's EXACTLY what I said  :laugh:

and both your english and your french seem good to me!

I'm glad I got it right.  Thanks for the compliment, and I hope you never change your avatar.  While I am at my place of employment, I envision that avatar sticking it's tongue out at some of my iron-headed, stubborn co-workers, and what a laff that gives me :laugh:

[5d...]

, and I hope you never change your avatar.  While I am at my place of employment, I envision that avatar sticking it's tongue out at some of my iron-headed, stubborn co-workers, and what a laff that gives me :laugh:

yeah!!! I'll keep it then, just for you pj.

[37...]

I'm so glad that the Canadians have come out of hiding. So happy to meet you all.

I don't speak French though so it is harder for me to get a gov't job or jobs requiring it. That part sucks. I live in Ontario (I'm used to it now), but would rather live in somewhere in B.C. (used to live in Vancouver) if given a chance. To me, the west is the best. Love the mountains.

Cheers,

Danni :)

Welcome to Canada PJ!!!!  We have ten months of winter and two months of crappy sledding!!!!  lol Hello back at ya Bill......and Hello to all the rest as well!!!!  I can't believe all of us on here!  Crazy eh?  lol  As for the french bi-lingual lingo....I have to be honest and say I could prob. greet someone...Bonjour!  and bid them goodbye...Au Revoir sp? and pretty much after that I'm hooped!!!!!!  lol

Welcome to Canada PJ!!!!  We have ten months of winter and two months of crappy sledding!!!!  lol Hello back at ya Bill......and Hello to all the rest as well!!!!  I can't believe all of us on here!  Crazy eh?  lol  As for the french bi-lingual lingo....I have to be honest and say I could prob. greet someone...Bonjour!  and bid them goodbye...Au Revoir sp? and pretty much after that I'm hooped!!!!!!  lol

Thank you jenny. :)  I will say it again, you Canadians are really swell.  Your sense of humor is great!  Keep that positive attitude.

well my doc has no idea what to do with me lol.. i phoned the susbstance abuse line at the hoapital.. that was degrating.. as i def did not abuse but they were amazing knew all about tapering and what to expect it was a grea conversation

I am using a compounding pharmacy for my titration he is amazin

and my therapist know nothing about benzo withdrawl and is quickly learning...

i am kind on my own!!!! how about you?

I have the support of a gp who knows what this is and a compounding pharmacist.  I think what is lacking is people who have been through this, but my support is here. There are so many of us who have had every symptom.

I agree that there does not seem to be anything here in Ontario. I think the only site I found with any info was out of Calgary, but I would have to go back and check.

Body check it, HockeyGirl!! :D

mbvv, Glad you have lived here. Were you in Edmonton over the winter...Oh, right, you were there for 8 months so at least 4 of them would have been winter, home of the biggest indoor mall for a reason...the weather! We love talking about the weather, sort of.