Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

Sarah,

LOVE it!  And I actually HAVE that suit!  It's so me, very classic.  Now if I can get that diamond necklace...

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah-

Ok whew, I'm like I kinda like his style:)  He is like sexy, like maybe because of the music and the dancing, I duno, I dig it:)

I want to show you my sparkly black toes!  I just spent the last 2 hours on them and my yin yang tat like

the on saran-dippity has.  How do you put pictures on here???  I have them in iphoto!

Here is another "suit" I quite like.  Although maybe not appropriate for the pool...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o298/munezz/Wonder_Woman.jpg

I want to show you my sparkly black toes!  I just spent the last 2 hours on them and my yin yang tat like

the on saran-dippity has.  How do you put pictures on here???  I have them in iphoto!

My toes where just black...you gots style! Mine are ruby black now. Do you get that gel manicure? Or Shellac? I l.o.v.e. IT!

Where is your Tat? And why doesn't is surprise me that you have a ying yang?

Not sure on pics here, but Ima going to check. I want to show you guys my cute shoes that go with my cyber suit!

Sarah-

Ok whew, I'm like I kinda like his style:)  He is like sexy, like maybe because of the music and the dancing, I duno, I dig it:)

I'm like that too, in the moment and the music you lose it never let it go...ha, where did that come from! I'm chaneling emenem.....

Here is another "suit" I quite like.  Although maybe not appropriate for the pool...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o298/munezz/Wonder_Woman.jpg

Oh, I think it would be most appropriate at the pool! Who doesn't love her some wonderwoman at a partae? Seriously, I love it! YOu are wearing that when we really go! lol

sarah- hahaha i love it!!!! Sarah Gordy sounds pretty good:) now if I could just get out of the house to meet him:)

I like him the best when he is singing and dancing:)

I guess I was living under a rock because I loved that "Im in Miami, bitch" Song, still love it. Then of course party rock anthem, and my son had me you tube, I'm sexy and I know it. But I got this video and I think this guy is hot. reminds me of my ex's brother actually. "Lets eat until we throw up." lol. it's hilarious.

sexy right? I always eat my fries like that, too!

For some reason, I'm going to go with benzo brain here, but I didn't put it together that it was them. I laughed so hard when I did finally see the actual video of him shakin his junk. He who thinks he's the shit..is the shit. lol

This was fun tonight.

Tomorrow, mags and mimosas? New resort? New suits?

lol,

Thanks for the girly fun, ladies! goodnight~

SarahN dippity~

cog fog has me eluded to if I've seen serendipity or not....I love not knowing anything :o

I just read on my blog that Sarah said to come join the party- looks like I have been missing out! I want to go back and read what everyone else has written, but for now count me in to the crappy bf camp. Broke up two weeks ago, it was a horrible split. The last several years we were together were actually okay (the first year and a half was torture and on-again-off-again) but come to find out it's really only been okay because he learned what he had to do and say to keep me from leaving. He doesn't buy in to benzo illness or benzo w/d (selective denial, since he takes a hefty dose of benzos daily and never intends to get off) and really said some crappy things at the end. I cried for a couple of days and then picked myself up and have been doing just fine on my own since! Swimming and walking have been my lifesavers, as have gatherings with old friends who were kind of neglected while I focused on said crappy relationship. I never thought I'd handle a breakup so well in the midst of withdrawal, an international adoption, and after four and a half years with someone. Turns out, it's actually much easier to get OUT of the relationship than it is to CONTINUE it when it gets to a certain point. That was news to me! Anyway, love this thread and excited to go back and catch up on the news.

Libby

Hey Gals, looks like I missed a fun party last night.  Did anyone end up buck naked in the pool eating tequila burritos?  Is everyone hung over this morning?  Sarah girl how ya doing hon?

:smitten:

MiniMinnie

Libby-Thanks for joining us!  I know how difficult break ups can be esp with what we are facing.  I wanted this to be a fun place to come to and vent, and have girl talk:) 

Mini- Hello darling!!!I am stuck in a wave...but I will write you about it:)

I guess I was living under a rock because I loved that "Im in Miami, bitch" Song, still love it. Then of course party rock anthem, and my son had me you tube, I'm sexy and I know it. But I got this video and I think this guy is hot. reminds me of my ex's brother actually. "Lets eat until we throw up." lol. it's hilarious.

sexy right? I always eat my fries like that, too!

For some reason, I'm going to go with benzo brain here, but I didn't put it together that it was them. I laughed so hard when I did finally see the actual video of him shakin his junk. He who thinks he's the shit..is the shit. lol

That WAS fun girls!!  We need to have at least weekly girl's night!  Or get some boys in here and make it a mixer.  :-*

Omg, so funny SarahN dippity!  Now I totally want a burger and fries.  And a shake with that!  ;)  That guy is so cute!  Reminds me of this adorable playa bartender in my town.  <swoon>

Tanning is a good idea...wonder if self tanner aggravates sx...? 

Pickle, pickle, pickle, pickle, pickle!

Here I am waiting at the airport in AZ for and adress for this bum and you are gabbing about how hot some guys I never even heard of are! Typical women!

Flea- Good to see you!!! Hahaha, hey man I gotta get past this somehow right??  Thinking about other cute guys is how I do it:)  How are you feeling buddy?

ok ladies, benzo belly has gone down a size:) I went from five months pregnant to 4 months pregnant, maybe three:)

Here I am waiting at the airport in AZ for and adress for this bum and you are gabbing about how hot some guys I never even heard of are! Typical women!

Don't feel left out.  I'm sure you're sexy too!  "I'm sexy and I know it!"

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle!