Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

so i bet its nice there, still snow?  i used to live in Durango for a while, I miss co, I think about moving to denver or something:)

Margs are on ladies. Although I love my offspring, not really a dude magneI need wingmen.get your cute suits on and get over here

so i bet its nice there, still snow?  i used to live in Durango for a while, I miss co, I think about moving to denver or something:)

no 72 today and gorg....i need to find a bathing suit brb

Margs are on ladies. Although I love my offspring, not really a dude magneI need wingmen.get your cute suits on and get over here

:laugh:  Are these virgin cyber margaritas??  I'm getting a buzz already, am kind of dizzy and dumb! 

Goose

I Love this one....how in the heck do you post images on here from a mac?

Yeah, that's sexy Skyy!  Crap, I need to lose this benzo weight before bikini season.  My boobs sure look good though!

literally, i wish i could send you guys a picture of my belly right now, my ex was freaking out because he literally thought i was pregnant, because i literally look like i am, id say like five months pregnant:( my ta ta's on the other hand are def lookin good:)

Skyy- 72?????im so jealous!

for desert tonight: rice chex and bananas:) this whole no gluten thing sucks ass

So cute, Skyy!

Yes, Sunny,  loaded margs in cyber, keep em coming! lol....big ass plate of nachos, too . lol

I so want a fringe suit for the summer. I started went tanning, had to squeeze that back in the budget. It's better than counseling IMO! lol.

How fun if we could all go out and flirt...we could have virgin drinks, but don't forget the lime so we still have a cute accessory! ha

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/305436/mara-hoffman-fringe-one-piece-swimsuit-in-headdress-black-profile.jpg

How cute is this?

Sarah,

Grab a Sarahndippity special, and lets have fun! Is there anything youve been shopping for? I think can hide that damn benzo belly.

You know, ladies, I was reading how the gabba is responsible for muscle tone? I don't know how it all works but I'm hoping it comes back a bit, and yes, the better vuluptous ta tas are a nice sx indeed! lol.  ;)

My thoughts are this, tan me skinny! lol

Oh, I have the cutest shoes I bought IRL to go with this suit.

:smitten:

see if I can't figure out how to post a pic of them here. They are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.! :smitten:

Sarah, I love rice chex and bananas. You would too if you could forget that you have to have that. Can you have peanut butter? OMG, I could put peanut butter anything...I do mean anything. hahahahahahahah!!!

Yep, it's friday night! and we got SKYY....my fave used to be vanilla with diet pepsi. or green apple with sprite! We love you SKYYY! :boxer:

:smitten:

Sarah- haha, its funny writing that, I feel like I am writing myself.  No!!! I stay away from shopping right now, I have gained like 15 pounds in this whole process!!! I used to be super cute and skinny, now I look like a big ol cow:)  I do love going on forever 21 and looking at their dresses, I try to imagine myself skinny in those dresses:) 

Yeah, I hear you loud and clear on the whole muscle thing, even when I work out now its like nothing, I look at my sad little arms like wtf???

I know right, I need to get it out of my head, that I "have" to eat this way.....its usually chicken and potatoes for every meal right now until I figure this whole thing out...don't know what to eat!!!!

My fav is vanilla dr. pepper, yummmmmm...you know whats funny is Serendipity was just on the other night, I think maybe last night?? I wacthed it, I love that movie:)

I feel like I AM at girl's night!  Talking about boys, and clothes, and good and bad body parts.  Drinking some cocktails and trying to look sexy by the dimly lit pool...

<sigh>

ok is it just me, well probably, but I am in love with Redfoo from LMFAO, why do I think he is hot??They just performed on Fashion Star haha I love it:)

Oh,Sunny girl you got your sexy on! lol

http://www.modcloth.com/images/assets/0000/3085/lookbook-swimnoir-slide7.jpg

I love your tagline.

Sarah,

I think he's hot, too when you strip him down to his reg face and lose the glasses. His gig is a little kooky for my taste but there is a fine lookin man under all that goof! Who doesn't love their vibe, though? Ima go dancin!

S~