Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

Please do let us know how you things go!  Especially that first day.

Best of luck. Just take a few minutes now and then to regroup, breathe and know that you are doing a tremendous thing!!

Love,

M.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the good wishes:)  I hope and pray I do not screw this one up!  Am super nervous about starting, but there is no other choice now:)  Working and dealing with klnpn wd.......will shall see how this goes haha.

Girl,

I think you are going to do great. Its going to happen how it happens. Just do your best. Work has been a God send for me. You seem super social, and this will be good. Just go slow, be nice to yourself. Try not to worry if you are going to screw up or not. If you do, it's not the end of the world, and quite frankly its going to happen the way its going to happen.

You get your cute work clothes on and that lipgloss and you rock this! You are doing it, doll! So proud of you. Said you were going to get a job. Done. Said you were going to get your own place. next. Baby girl back. next. and all the while you are getting well. This is this time you needed. Time is the healer. Hang in there. Im so impressed with you doing this!

xoxoxo

be back later for a drink! lol

Sarah~

All alone, crippled actually with sxs of all nature and scared out of my wits. Sorry, that's a big bummer right? I have a sense of humour I swear (likes walks on the beach, satelite radio and animals) but this is beyond a doubt the most **** scared I've ever been in my life. I feel like I'm just dropping a bomb here but I saw the heading and relate to the alone part. I think the isolation is the biggest part or at least largest contributing part of my problem, all else aside.

m

[67...]

hey Marina

so you been off 2 years sweety and still feel like this that must be a tough feeling I do feel for you.  Im 9 weeks off and scared out of my brain to so im hearing you.

Its tough but you can share your feelings here Sarah wont mind at all we are all in this together.

Lizzy

Thanks for all the good wishes:)  I hope and pray I do not screw this one up!  Am super nervous about starting, but there is no other choice now:)  Working and dealing with klnpn wd.......will shall see how this goes haha.

Girl,

I think you are going to do great. Its going to happen how it happens. Just do your best. Work has been a God send for me. You seem super social, and this will be good. Just go slow, be nice to yourself. Try not to worry if you are going to screw up or not. If you do, it's not the end of the world, and quite frankly its going to happen the way its going to happen.

You get your cute work clothes on and that lipgloss and you rock this! You are doing it, doll! So proud of you. Said you were going to get a job. Done. Said you were going to get your own place. next. Baby girl back. next. and all the while you are getting well. This is this time you needed. Time is the healer. Hang in there. Im so impressed with you doing this!

xoxoxo

be back later for a drink! lol

Sarah~

Dipity- thank you:) I know that once I get comfortable there, I will start to feel more at ease, and it will too be a great distraction for me, I think it will help pass the time in this whole mess a lot more quickly. I get really insecure about my blood sugar problems, and wondering if my work will be able to deal with it or try to fire me over it like one of my jobs did.  I have to eat at least every three hours, and when I am stressed it seems my blood sugar gets a little more whacky, so sometimes two hours.  That is more of a concern than the wd actually ha!

Thank you Sarah for the encouragement!  I need it right now:)  How are you feeling these days?

:smitten: :smitten:Sarah

All alone, crippled actually with sxs of all nature and scared out of my wits. Sorry, that's a big bummer right? I have a sense of humour I swear (likes walks on the beach, satelite radio and animals) but this is beyond a doubt the most **** scared I've ever been in my life. I feel like I'm just dropping a bomb here but I saw the heading and relate to the alone part. I think the isolation is the biggest part or at least largest contributing part of my problem, all else aside.

m

m- This is the place to come for good friends and company, so if you are alone, come here anytime to talk with us!!I am sorry you have been dealing with this for so long, but you are not alone ever:) 

Marina-

I am glad you're here, this is a great group. We've been a little less active here lately but I imagine we'll pick back up soon. I'm so sorry about your struggles. It is a beast, that's for sure.

Libby

No, I'm the queen of idiots. I did great for two years then got hit something so fierce after 4.5 months without a break I reinstated and it backfired and I got dependent again and now have to do another taper, I cannot believe it. I was do desperate I couldn't even think to what would happen if it didn't work, sure wish I had, so, I'm staring down the barrel of a 1mg Ativan taper. Mind you, by the time I start, I will have only benn on it less than a month, still, in this condition, well.... we'll see. Anyway, glad to have found you guys.

I do feel less alone.

m

Don't be too hard on yourself Marina! I think it happens to a lot of people. We all get so used to just grabbing a pill when things get bad. Or at least, that's how my mentality was for years. And when you're struggling so much, it's easy to see how it could happen.

Hugs,

Libby

well i guess i will post here since no one is replying to my threads anymore?? I put up a thread in wd about going back to work and how to cope blah blah blah, NO ONE responded, well maybe one??  I am like come on, there has got to be more people working on here who could be supportive.  That just makes me mad when 60 people read your thread and don't respond, what are you reading it for then??  I know you guys have been supportive, but I am just irritated now....I am so nervous about this and need some advice sheesh!

well i guess i will post here since no one is replying to my threads anymore?? I put up a thread in wd about going back to work and how to cope blah blah blah, NO ONE responded, well maybe one??  I am like come on, there has got to be more people working on here who could be supportive.  That just makes me mad when 60 people read your thread and don't respond, what are you reading it for then??  I know you guys have been supportive, but I am just irritated now....I am so nervous about this and need some advice sheesh!

OMG... just got off of Wd & Support, scrolling through, found your post and replied.  I responded.  Just read what I wrote.  You will be just fine!!!  Congratulations!!!  What a winner!  Love to you, Patty

[67...]

sorry sarah i didnt even see your post sweety pie to busy trying to stay alive atm.  however this arvo a moment of clarity.  Sarah you are going to be just fine my friend.  It sure is daunting darling but gee whiz love you survived benzo withdrawal omg if you can do that you can do this right.  Just make sure you remember you are fragile atm and dont have any high expectations of yourself.  They will love you im sure and just think baby cash woohoo.  how r u anyway.

Lizzyxx

Patty- thank you!!!!

Lizzy-How are you love?? I know I have survived the wd...well so far haha, but its like how do you go to work with wd symptoms still.  I have been seeing babies and pregnant people everywhere, and do you know my acupuncturist said he could feel that I was going to have a baby soon?????  I am not with anyone! Nor do I want to be...but this is exactly what happened when I had Amelie, 6 months before I got pregnant, all I saw was pregnant people and babies.....I hope its just a coincidence.

I so hope I make it through my month of training!!! I still have to find a place to live....my parents are letting me stay here now that I have a job, but they still want me to find my own place.  I just don't know what I will do because I am only working part time which means I am going to have to move in with someone, like get a room somewhere and I want my own place, so I am torn. 

I know cash babay woohoo.  I start out full time for training, but then go down to part time, which sucks because I do not know how I will make it off that alone.  How are you feeling lately???

Love Sarah

[67...]

lol withdrawal escapee hehe omg i know where this is going you working at a bank hot rich guy comes in asks you out he has big house and you end up preggers lolol problem solved get princess back and bobs your uncle.

about me I have been in a f'ing tsunami love just come out of it was the worse one since for so long I thought i would die a fruitcake forever but ive rallied around a little only today its pretty screwed up.

Love ya

Lizzyxxx

Lizzy-

hahahahahahah, thats exactly how its going to happen!!!hahah, that would be some scary stuff if that really happened, we could laugh and say we predicted it:)

When I worked at a bank last year this gorgeous guy came in and he was pretty well off, I got fired before anything happened, so maybe this time, the guy will actually ask me out!!

I hear you loud and clear darlin:(  I am sorry you are being hit, I just got slammed recently, felt like dying today, crawled in bed and cried about it like a baby:)  What are you being hit with now??  Any word on the job front??

[67...]

we are heaps funny hey hehe would be great if it happened.

omg Sarah i wrote my fake success story last week next day the universe intervened and said this oh so you think your getting better bam here is a kick in the a$$.  worst depression and anxiety i have ever felt since being a cold turkey gee i wish some one would come up with a better name other than turkey seriously i have a new identity and i dont like it lol..

so you still cry and carry on like a pork chop as well do ya.  omg I would be sacked first day im to disordered i hate people not a great start to go back into counselling is it.  They would be telling me their problems and I would go so you think you have F'ing problems listen to this nah i dont think now is a good time to start working again.

Lizzyxxx

Lizzy- yes, I cried like a baby yesterday haha, the wave did finally let up to a lesser version of hell, but still it was bad.  I am sorry you are being hit....you are still super early on, so great that you are doing well early on, but this thing pokes its head up when it wants to.  We have no control over when it comes and goes, lucky us right??

Don't worry Lizzy, it will pass, and your success story will ring true:)  Just keep that positive mind set and things are going to turn around:)  I felt angry at the world for a while after all of this, but that has passed now.  The more time that goes on and the better you get, the less angry you are.  We have every right to be angry, but its only us who suffer from that, no one else.

Hears to a better day Lizzy!!! Come and chat with me if you are feeling in the pits:)

Love Sarah

Sarah

have you started work yet?

I have just caught up with your blog. Congratulations girl.

you are a very determined person and nothing is going to keep you down.

i havent been helping anyone much lately. I dont know why but i just cant seem to reach out and help anymore.

Wishing you your life back.

Carol

I married my TV and we get along pretty well.  When he says something i don't like I just turn him off.  He doesn't eat and I don't cook so, as relationships go, this is probably one of my better ones  ;)

:2funny:

....I can see the only problem being that he can't kill spiders or take out the garbage. Otherwise, sounds like the perfect relationship. ;D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sarah

have you started work yet?

I have just caught up with your blog. Congratulations girl.

you are a very determined person and nothing is going to keep you down.

i havent been helping anyone much lately. I dont know why but i just cant seem to reach out and help anymore.

Wishing you your life back.

Carol

Carol-

I have not been much help to anyone either lately.  I have not started work, I am supposed to start tomorrow, but by the way things are going with all of the results taking so long, I might start next week?? I hope you are right, I don't feel very determined at times haha, but I am so trying my best here! I hope I get my life back soon, and you too:)

SARAHFACE! Did you start work? How was it? I'm dying of anticipation! I'm sorry I've been absent the last month or so- trying to manage my time a bit better and hope to be on the forum at least once a week pretty consistently again.

Loves-

Libby

Libs,

Managing your time better is overrated, but it sounds super grown up of you! :D heart you, doll!

Yes, Sarahface.....deets sister! Either way, we got you!

xoxoxo

the other sarah~ you know we could never be roommates, right? name thing and all....lol  :laugh:

Libs,

Managing your time better is overrated, but it sounds super grown up of you! :D heart you, doll!

Yes, Sarahface.....deets sister! Either way, we got you!

xoxoxo

the other sarah~ you know we could never be roommates, right? name thing and all....lol  :laugh:

LOLOLOL!!!! It DOES sound super grown up, doesn't it?! ;)