Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama Challis (Skyy) (Sarah)___ here.

What are you going to wear?

Where are you going?Can I come?

Who are you going with? Can I come?

What are you going to be doing? Can I come?

When will you be home?

Do you have taxi money?I'll drive, Im not drinking anymore anyway...not worth it! 1 drink can equal risking a days hangover

Keep your legs crossed. <------------------skyy says forget that one! (Can I come?)

Do not get in a car with someone who's been drinking.

Your virtual moms will be waiting. and be sure to include photos! I'll bring my camera! ;)

Hi Chance!!!!

Imma do my nails! Want me to do yours? ;)

Nails Done by Amanda Lepore

Sarahface....hot boy alert at 2:33

Hey girl,

Is everyone out but us? What color on your nails? I just did mine white! Have you tried the gel manicure yet? I l.o.v.e. it! My nails are completely dry and they look super summery.

I bet you are fun to chit chat with when you get your nails done! I love all things girlie. Offspring is at a sleepover so Im doing just that!

xoxox

S :smitten:

Is this topic just aimed at women? Because men also have crappy girlfriends in w/d too. It works both ways, we aren't all monsters despite what many women would like to think. Women can be just as bad too ya know.

So far all girlie talk on this thread, MessedUp...are you here to complain about women?  Hmmm, good luck with that! 

You could start a new thread for men! Probably get lots of responses...

:boxer:

jk

Challis

So far all girlie talk on this thread, MessedUp...are you here to complain about women?  Hmmm, good luck with that! 

No I'm not here to complain about women, I posted up about being 'alone', because I thought men were included, but it appears not.

I'll take your advice and post one up for men, seeing as we seem to be so separable in w/d. I thought we were all in the same boat.

Ah ok, lol.

I would post up a 'anyone have a crappy girlfriend or alone in wd', but it may get taken down and I might get banned from this site for being sexist.  :laugh:

Ah ok, lol.

I would post up a 'anyone have a crappy girlfriend or alone in wd', but it may get taken down and I might get banned from this site for being sexist:laugh:

Glad you have a sense of humor, I was worried for a minute!  Gotta be thick-skinned on some of these threads!!

Wouldn't that be just how it goes in real life?!

So tell us about your crappy g/f....we're all ears.  Well, I am.  The others are probably sleeping off a fun Saturday night.

Challis

Hi Messed up,

Ive often thought we should have a single BB, happy hour thread. Its so fun. If you read over the thread you will see it isn't really boy bashing at all, and more about shoes and clothes and cyber cocktails and music. The gal who started this was struggling in her relationship and reached out for what she needed....this is how girls console each other during bad relationships and Im sure you agree men and women handle it differently.

You are indeed welcome here..especially if you like cyber cocktails, club music, fashion and our ridiculous collection of hot dudes! lol. I think the question would be, do YOU feel comfortable in all this estrogen? lol

I would say if you are having trouble with your girlfriend and you want girls opions, then this is your place. If you want to rally with the dudes, then I agree with Challis, you may try start a thread similar.

Smual (the author of this thread) has received a great deal of support here, perhaps if you are serious, starting a similar thread for the guys and you might enjoy the same kind of male comraderie.

We (men and women) are different, not in a bad way...just in a "what we need and are interested in" way, you know?

Healing for your mind and your heart :smitten:

Sarah :smitten:

PS: Challis, that pizza is so good day after even better! See what you started, I think Skyy got pizza too! ....Challis: helping bb's make diet decisions for over a month! lol. which is awesome, btw, I see that you are a month out. I bet I already knew that but in keeping with my benzo brain, it just registered. Like alittle kid, everything is new every day! lol

I see that you are a month out. I bet I already knew that but in keeping with my benzo brain, it just registered. Like alittle kid, everything is new every day! lol

Six weeks today, but who's counting!  8)

Yes, I know the 'everything is new every day'...my family is very frustrated by it... ::)

Challis,

Mad props for 6 weeks off. More props on your thread!  :yippee: :yippee:

I know about people being annoyed that I can't remember. Why is it the ones closest to us too that have the least tolerance sometimes?

If someone says "I already told you." I just say matter of factly, "you probably did, but I just don't recall, can you just refresh my memory?" They look like an ass to keep being rude about it after that, you know? lol.

Learning to tap dance through life again has its challenges, you know? It is so warm and welcoming here, when I get out to the stressed out world of crazy drivers, and angry tired people, it's more harsh than before after being emersed in so much love these past 4 mos.

Heres an interesting thing. this forum pays it forward everyday. Im even friendlier than I was before because of all the love I get here, and I treat people even nicer which likely in turn makes them feel better so they treat others nicer. BB forum, changing the way EVERYONE sees the world! One kind word, post or cyber love at a time!

:smitten:

Messedup- Just to clarify, this is not a men bashing thread AT ALL. I want you to feel welcome here, this is more of a support thread for people going through wd who are in a bad relationship or no relationship at all.  We like to have fun on here, its a good distraction for all of us on here.  Feel free to join and have some friendship here:)

Challis- I do not want to cause any tension, but please be nice to the people on this thread, we all know how sensitive we are right now either due to wd, or because we are just sensitive in nature.  I being one of those people.  This place is not to poke fun at people or make them feel unwelcome. 

This is why I have disappeared from my own thread because new people join and then take it in another direction, not that new people can not join but the whole point is to be nice and supportive, and sometimes it feels catty and like high school, not in the mood for it, sorry just had to say it. There have been quiet a few new comers doing this, so I am not aiming at anyone in particular, and I know I am going to catch a lot of heat for this, but I started the thread, so I guess I am allowed to vent my feelings. 

Dipity- hot boy where???

Dipity- hot boy where???

sorry it's at 2:35 in this vid...but as I watch it, Im not sure what this chick does but I love the song, I have a nail salon, remember? think I will see if I can make this my ringback tone when customers call...lol. I love it! rest of the vid is worthless just schootch to 2 min and 35 sec. they should just make him the whole video! lol

How are you, Ms popular with the boys? ;)

[b8...]

hello Im still here sweety right here but getting a wee bit frustrated lately just like you.  Hey Sarah lovely tell me about the date I havent heard did I miss it did you post at all about how it went.  Im interested to know.  Went to see an awesome movie yesterday The Real Marigold Hotel it so good worth a look if you get British humour however even if you dont I think you would appreciate it all filmed in India a really good upbeat kind of movie.  Certainly not a date type movie I went with my girlfriend we loved it then had some lunch out was a great day.

so how r u going. 

Lizzyxxx

dont know where sunny has got to and Libby is around here and there she is a busy bee with life im thinking.