Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

OMG I just spewed water all over my computer screen reading about your HOSS SAUCE!  I got a really big belly laugh otta that, the biggest laugh I've had in a long time.  HOSS SAUCE sounds like something from an adult sex toy store.  Thanks frontsider, we so need a laugh during all this.  I am still laughing!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MiniMinnie

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOLOLOL!

FS,

Should have figured you would be here! lol. That story is classic! I'm still laughing. Mini minnie, if I would have had a drink in, I would have been dito!

This entire thread is hilarous! Single people are funny, we gotta be. I love tanning, but I go without the hoss sauce. lol.

S~

Well. I will have to post more stories because that is nothing compared to some of the others. I used to call myself the embodiment of murphys law. "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong" ... to Kurt. I wrote about them and have the stories somewhere. I will have to post them on my blog.

Ok, I might have to edit the words. I can be quite vulgar with story telling. OK so, tell me what you want. I put a link to my blog so you or whoever wants to read what I will post can check it out. I do not want to sabatage this thread. Not my style. I have a story called the devils hot pocket, the facial from hell, my keys-my nightmare, the sea lion smuggler, the piece of gum from satans wallet. Random I know, I could just start posting away all of my awkward and bummer stories.

Ok, I might have to edit the words. I can be quite vulgar with story telling. OK so, tell me what you want. I put a link to my blog so you or whoever wants to read what I will post can check it out. I do not want to sabatage this thread. Not my style. I have a story called the devils hot pocket, the facial from hell, my keys-my nightmare, the sea lion smuggler, the piece of gum from satans wallet. Random I know, I could just start posting away all of my awkward and bummer stories.

OK Hoss why don't you start a thread!  And thanks for  hangin with the ladies!

OK I am soo glad I started this thread, I didn't know if anyone would even respond, but this has turned out to be really helpful! Thanks guys for making this fun!!!:)

See Sarah...

Its Its not all bad.. This was alot of fun to read..Thanks for entertainment  on a boring

Sunday guys ;)  lol

Hope your ok Sarah

~Jenny

[4c...]

OK Hoss why don't you start a thread!  And thanks for  hangin with the ladies!

You guys are hilarious!! :laugh:  and Frontsider, looks like you got a new nickname!!!

Thanks Jenny:) I am hanging in there:) Today was fun though on this thread:)  I sent you a message did it go through?  Sometimes I send messages and people don't get them its weird....

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sarah

Well done, Sarah....(funny to be typing that, little like having a chat with mahself) obvious need for this thread.

Sky....love your links. Thanks for posting those. like little gifts. There is an 8 min break/vacation where I would dearly love to go someday, but used this video often during some of my hardest times when I first started to taper. The music is cathartic. The link is at the end of my sig.

This has been a lonely journey, until I found the Trapp forum that closed then over to here. I even hear people that have sig others are lonely on this journey. I would also like to say that some of my married clients and friends confide in me that they wish they could live alone some of the time. lol. There is good and bad to both sides!

I'm a Vince Vaughn kinda girl. Tall, sexy, and funny!

Thanks Jenny:) I am hanging in there:) Today was fun though on this thread:)  I sent you a message did it go through?  Sometimes I send messages and people don't get them its weird....

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sarah

Sarah...Hi.

No I didn't.I have my Pm box shut down for awhile now. I cant receive any. I'm so sorry. The responce says if someone Pms me is that ...You have been Blocked. So mean. I did not block anyone lol. I didn't I just shut it down. Hope your finding time is passing.I'm really happy for you that you guys were able to find some fun today.So Important.

:smitten: ~ Jenny

Oh! Haha, ok well good to know, I will just talk to you this way then:) Yes, time is inevitably passing somehow! Much faster than before:)

Sarah

OMG, FS, your writing is hilarious. Love the hot pocket story! lol. There were a few f bombs, but they add so much color to your rendition! lol.

Bwaaaaaaa...chuck norris. Offspring loves chuck norris. I hear it all day long, "Mom, what would chuck norris do?" It's ongoing....He has a shirt that says Chuck Norris is my hero. Its seriously outta control.

How about I be SarahN as in sarahn-dippity....lol.

Sarah, thanks for making this thread. Ex bf and I broke up in Oct. I still see him off and on and yes, it is hard and sad. Relationships are baffling to me. Except the relationship I have to shopping. That one I the utmost respect for.

Off to help a friend pack....don't want her to move out of state, so maybe I'll put the boxes I pack in my car! lol. Don't move :'(

catch up with you darlings later!

SarahN :smitten:

Sarah- You are most welcome!  Relationships are just crazy.  Going through this while the one you care about is out and about with other girls is no fun:(  So I am glad to be of support to everyone here:)

Sarah

Sarahn-Dippity, I love that link!

Hoss, you are so funnnnny!

smuel Thanks for starting this thread

Me, I am watching the Shah's of Sunset, kill me #killmenow

Thanks for the nick name. Hoss, haha. O boy. Just for kicks I had to look it up. [nobbc]http://www.hosssauce.com/[/nobbc]

Skyy. Is that show horrible? Or is it a guilty pleasure? I used to watch million dollar match maker on that channel. I dont know about that kind of show though. It might be painful.

Edit: link deactivated due to untargeted information

[4c...]

WILD TINGLE !!!

EXOTIC BODY BUTTER FLAVORS!!!

ahahahah I'm killing myself laughing...that's too funny :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I am in a relationship with my microwave and Lean Cuisine.

LOL. I know I seen the picture of the Kitchen you posted commercial on TV about those meals.

{{Billy}}

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vEZDP_NVklc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My latest ringtone, empowering. Sing at the top of your lungs!

upside number 42 for living alone, can sing when and in what attire and room you feel like it at any given time. Enjoy, divas!

Sarahndippity~ :smitten: