Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

Seat hopping here too!  Do you find that the previews in movies are SO DANG LOUD?  I had to move all over and ended up standing on the sides till the previews were done and the movie started.  That loudness drives me insane!  It never ever used to bother me....I think there are several threads about casual imbibing.  I am going to start one and call it "Drinks with benefits.."

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else feeling boy crazy????

its raining men, fo real takin it back

How many pr of sunglasses do you own, what style and how do you incorporate into your wardrobe.... 8)

I just got new shades today, pair 3...not digging them. I have aviators for casual, and my movie star shades (big a** ones with rinestones) and I got some simple brown round ones...Offspring laughed and pointed but he's 12.lol

I am kinda loving me some Adam Levine tonight too!

It's raining men Hallelujah!  For saraface and Lizzy

I am down to one pair of Coach sunglasses.  Early on in w/d I wore them in the house!

I wear my sunglasses at night!! are you singing that song in your head!! how are uou ladys this evening???

Take a really small dose of the melatonin Jane, didn't it give you nausea the other day?  You're west coast right?

yea i have the liquid. it made me throw up morning after.

yes west coast

Melatonin always gave me freaky deaky nightmares.  I hated the stuff...

[fb...]

ya me too the other night i took it i was having crazy vivid dreams...but i got 5 broken hours...

ur body eventually goes to sleep right?

yawn*

lol turned it on and husband rolled his eyes at me!! now its gonna be stuck in his head.... gonna have to save this lol

oh yeah, you get to the point where you sleep.  That is where everyone starts the sleep hygiene program.

I started to sleep at about 6 weeks and did ok until month 4 and then the insomnia came back badly.  I had a tough time until about 6 months and now I am able to sleep a bit better.  You know Sagemom mentioned a hot bath with epsom salts (1 cup) helps to relax muscles and relieve pain.  I have never tried that.  I will see if I can find where she wrote that.

I am kind of like Challis, about every 3rd or 4th night, I can't sleep!  It sucks, I know

[fb...]

ya what can u do though...trial and error i guess..

wheres all the hot men? lol are we done with that  :laugh:

yea i have the liquid. it made me throw up morning after.

yes west coast

Im against throwing up! poor thing :(

Where is Corey Heart these days? Such a hottie!

i wear my sunglasses at night ~ Corey Hart

lol turned it on and husband rolled his eyes at me!! now its gonna be stuck in his head.... gonna have to save this lol

Was Corey Hart a one hit wonder?

he sang a ton of songs!!!

cant help falling in love with you!! thats a good one!!

i am canadian so i would flip over backwards for a man with an accent!! husband ingages conversatios so I can hear men with accents talk lol!!!

too bad Mariann isn't awake, her "Hubby" Robert Downey Jr. is on HBO in Due Date.  We are having a battle over the boy!http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/Skyy52/images-4.jpg

Hi Chancie! yay!

Yea, Corey did have alot of songs...remember this Skyy?

Never surrender ~ Corey Hart

Oh my god, first kisses.....

Loved Avengers BECAUSE of your Bf , Skyy!

One of the best things on Friday is listening to the music!  The music of the 80s was so great, I just got lost with Pat Benatar, Blondie, Corey Hart I could go all nite!  I love all music new and old, but the 80s were special for me!  I love youtube, it brings back so many memories and makes me spend so much money on iTunes!

Ooh it's raining outside.  Think I'll throw the windows open and go nite nite.  Sleep tight lovies!

Skyy

I love youtube, too, Skyy~

Heres one for your night...lil before 80's....

its raining

Sweet dreams, doll! So nice to spend Friday nights with you guys...soon we will have our own date stories, eh?

Sweet Dreams, BBs

Sarah :sleepy: