Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo should do a reality show on Benzo withdrawal......The Babes of Benzo Withdrawal

They could market it as a horror reality show

This is toooooo gooood:)  I think we should send in something to Bravo, I think they would totally do it!!! Meeting here every Tuesday night sounds like a good idea, I am missing The Bachelor, that got me through my first two months of wd, now DWTS, we can all have dates Tuesday night, I pick Gavin Degraw, I have always had a crush on him:)

I am in my pj's too still, its about 1pm here:)  I am dating chocolate donettes right now, and the movie Spanglish....oh and I pretend sometimes that Jesse Eisenberg is my bf, my ex looks a lot like him:)

The babes of benzo w/d hahah thats too funny. I like it. I often wonder what the world of bb looks like. Since we are all accidental users or whatever you would call it, I bet it cant be that bad. Then there could be a calendar for us guys to mark off our cuts on. HA.

Jesse Eisenberg? There has to be better looking nerds than him! And Michael Cera is definitely not one of them.

My best male friends are here on BB! Also am attached to my t.v., cellphone, pets. That Jesse Eisenberg is cute! Very young, but still cute!! T2

haha that made me laugh frontsider!  I like Michael Cera toooo! So I guess I am going to have to come up with someone cuter.......how about andrew vanwyngarden from mgmt

[nobbc]http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1263&bih=566&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=DCdLFYT1KVHrlM:&imgrefurl=http://zopeo.com/andrew-vanwyngarden&docid=vZ4FNyjQoE8xNM&imgurl=http://www.itusozluk.com/image/andrew-vanwyngarden_295708.jpg&w=379&h=500&ei=J4NvT620DsPC2QWWupjxAQ&zoom=1[/nobbc]

Edit: Link deactivated; site linked to commercial sites

I'm only 27:) those boys are actually older than me haha:) I am a youngster in here? How about we all post are favorite guy on here, we can have a bidding war:) you guys can call me Sarah:)

Ok well that is ok then. Haha. You are not the youngest in here. We are all over the grid in here. I am 29. Ok Ill post some dude I think is hot for the bidding. Ha yeah right! I think I am the only guy in this thread right now. Kinda of nice spending my sunday with the girls of BB talking about this stuff. I dont even think I have any celebrity crushes... hmmm... Amy smart. I like her. Oooh, and this girl Amber Heard [nobbc]http://www.fanpop.com/spots/amber-heard/images/3923498/title/amber-photo[/nobbc] Ill get back to you with that guy list. hah. Maybe ryan gosling?

Edit: link deactivated due to untargeted information

frontsider-haha i thought you were a girl, my bad!!! ok since you are a guy, post your fav girl:)

miniminnie- its not against the law cuz he is legal now!!!hahahahah i do have a mini crush on the beibs:)

I think I am the only guy in this thread right now. Kinda of nice spending my sunday with the girls of BB talking about this stuff.

We need some more boys in here before there is a cat fight over you!  ;)

Pffft a girl, o man. Ha that is kind of funny. My father used to make fun of me because I had all this product when I was in my mid 20s. He used to say "you have more than your sister"! I dont use any now. I think I got lazier. Actually, I cut my hair. I used to have longer hair and this is a secret but, I used to flat iron it!!! HA, guilty. God, I used to take these glamour shots of myself with my hair did. So, I guess that is my most girly moment. I used to go to the tanning salon too. O my. Sad.

I think I am the only guy in this thread right now. Kinda of nice spending my sunday with the girls of BB talking about this stuff.

Haha Sunny. We should create a BB speed dating mixer. I would totally go out with a benzo buddy! Everyone here has been my family pretty much and I know how good of people all of you truly are. Thats half the battle!

haha, well i just assumed because it was all girls in here:) omg, you sound hilarious:) I too used too used to go tanning, and had lots and lots of product myself....BUT I am a girl:) Oh man thanks for the laugh frontsider:)

Haha Sunny. We should create a BB speed dating mixer. I would totally go out with a benzo buddy! Everyone here has been my family pretty much and I know how good of people all of you truly are. Thats half the battle!

RIGHT!  That would be awesome.  :laugh:   

haha, well i just assumed because it was all girls in here:) omg, you sound hilarious:) I too used too used to go tanning, and had lots and lots of product myself....BUT I am a girl:) Oh man thanks for the laugh frontsider:)

I will tell a quick story about tanning.

So, I like to review things. I have bought so many terrible things in the past that I practically have to. Plus, it is fun to hear what other people think of whatever it is I am in the market for. I think we live in that world now where, if we want to buy something, we take a quick peek at what people have to say in a review of it.

Anyways, about 5 years ago I was all about tanning. It wasnt some secret or anything either. I liked the color I got and I found it to be very relaxing after a long day at work. It always calmed my anxious nerves. But, I always wanted to have the best lotion I could get my hands on. Those "designer lotions" are a huge market. Tanning salons charge up the butt for them and there are often so many, it is so hard to pick one out. So, I would shop online for them. Much better prices and I could see what people thought of them and their results. This time I got a little crazy and bought like 4 different things, and a special lotion for my face. It was probably over board, but I just could not help myself.

Sadly, what would happen next would be a terribly awkward moment for me. The delivery came and it came in a huge box. A box that was waiting for me on the sink once I got home from work. There it was right smack in the middle as my father said to me"Kurt, there is a package for you on the sink" ... How could anyone miss its massive size. Why did it have to be that big? But that wasnt the part that was a big deal, it was what was written in huge letters on the front of the package. It read "HOSS SAUCE"  right there for the world to see. WTF!! ... and there was my dad, looking at me in disgust with his arms crossed. I knew what he was thinking, as I was thinking about what I would think if I had come face to face with this mysterious package with "hoss sauce" written all over it. I then had to show him what was inside to save face. Of course opening a box full of tanning lotion would not be any easier for me. But I did it and said that I had ordered it for a friend, but then retracted my statement and said, "ok, I bought it for myself, I just want to be tan for this trip I am going on" ... He didnt care in the end, he was just upset that I had spent a ton of money on lotion.

I never understood why that box said that on the outside. But it sure was a weird moment I had between me and my dad.