Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

I totally agree about being single right now! I watched "Carnage" today and was smiling and shaking my head as the actors and actresses were biting each others' heads off (two couples in the same house for the whole show) and going, "NOT ME. NOT TODAY!" LOL

Libby

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably already know this but dudes like food smells. I have this chocolate lotion that I give pedicures with sometimes and invariable someone guy wil tell me I smell like cookies...so I say is that a good thing? They like vanilla, too. I know this all to be true as I read it in cosmo.

I just saw this perfume yesterday on the show The Doctors!

harveyprince.com/products/details.php?id=hp03

I'm having a hard time writing much lately but wanted to drop off some words of wisdom I just read:

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii638/rivergirl_77/427531_10151267419895440_460571350439_22973031_2105217002_n.jpg

:smitten:

I am sorry you are feeling not so great.  Hopefully it will pass soon. :smitten:

Skyy  and XOXO

Thank you!  :smitten:

(I think this was directed at me?)

I am sorry you are feeling not so great.  Hopefully it will pass soon. :smitten:

Skyy  and XOXO

Thank you!  :smitten:

(I think this was directed at me?)

Yes my darling 007!

I'm having a hard time writing much lately but wanted to drop off some words of wisdom I just read:

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii638/rivergirl_77/427531_10151267419895440_460571350439_22973031_2105217002_n.jpg

Love this. Love you.

Hope your more comfy soon.

Sjd™

wait??? Am I not allowed to post any links now?? I could not take in all the details so I don't want to get in trouble:)  I just saw my bf party rockin on Idol:) He is so stinkin cute!

Sface!

I think she said she would fix our links if we goofed...

I like your new avi, too! Tomorrow or one more day, little mamasita? I'm so excited for you. What are you guys going to do? Nails, I gather for one! 

Speaking of hot...trouble runs deep, Mrs. Pyatt..lol...so cute...more trouble than he is worth, I'm certain!

I'm watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. How do they get her hair to stay like that? I think I flit my head around too much to keep that together.

Happy pre-friday, girls~

Hi Sunny girl, Hi Skyy  :)

Dipity- Yep one more day!!!Nails yes!!!!!! Guess who I am talking to?? Kurt..... We are going to the desert botanical garden and seeing the butterfly museum.  We have so many museums to see when she gets here and so many dates, I can not wait!!!Why are all the cute ones trouble?? I am cute girl and I am not mean!  Why are cute guys mean??

You are so funny, do you own Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I don't know, but I can just see you flipping your head around:)  Love you!!!!

Sface,

So Saturday? Dear god, I'm retarded....Dates, times, locations, directions...it's pathetic really. Just as I needed the intricate part of my gps today, I look down as I'm sure my exit is approaching, what is staring back at me???

[move]searching for gps  searching for gps searching for gps[/move]

I earrings (that's what we call tinitus in the benzo fashion circle) shot off and my anxiety began as threw clenched teeth, I muttered...find the flippin gps or I'm going to be searching for a new phone.arggggggg :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Kurt? Frontsider Kurt? Are you going to the botanical gardens with him? I want to go to the butterfly garden...did you by chance see the picture that fb put up of the chrysalis'? So semblance of our journey. She posted it for someone else, but I really might like to use it for my avi. How poignant huh?

Day 4, no contact...how are you staying the course?

Does anyone use sunless tanning lotion? That stuff is the bomb! Plus I tan in the coffin. I feel thinner...lol.

Dipity! bwahahahahaha, you crack me up!!!Yes frontsider Kurt:)  He is my buddy now:)  No we live in different states, so he is not going with us:) I feel you dog, I am half retarded myself:)No, i did not see that pic what is it??

I am not doing good on staying the course, I was actually going to post this, but I was afraid to disappoint people.  I called brady today, of course it ended in tears, he told me I was causing his anxiety levels to go up and it was not good for his health and he did not want to see me anymore.  I cried and cried and cried.  I never, ever want to be the reason for someones suffering, even as much as he has caused me, I just about died when he said that.  Hurt real real bad:(  I don't know what I did either, or how I cause him anxiety...like I care about him and would never hurt him, just broke my heart.  Did you get my pm btw??

Love you!

Ok Mini:) I thought this new avatar suited my situation quiet well:)

Hey Sarah, I like your new avatar.  Hope you see yourself as the rescuing angel, not the little one being rescued?  Stay strong Sarah!

MiniMinnie

SFace,

YOU DID NOT!!!  Omg, girl...You need to just go into your kitchen, get a couple forks and put them directly in your eyes! See? Feels about the same! Stop calling him....you are now hurting yourself, he is not doing it you are doing it to yourself and the good news about that is you have control of your actions so just stop. 

With that said...come here :therethere: Tissue. check.

I'll get off my soapbox, now. I'm not all that strong at that kind of thing either. Did you find the pinkkisses website? google it for awesome girl support for bad boyfriend breakups and support for staying strong.

Also, the datingwithoutdrama website. You can google that. Lots of great advice! I mean great advice there. I read it over and over and over so that I brainwash myself into good relationship habits so as to overcome the bad ones.

Do an about face and start marching back toward sanity...where the cute clothes, the fun mom/sface jr stuff is planned, your bbbff's,your lipgloss and everything that brings you to your higher self is.  you have a party to attend to tonight and you better not come with red eyes either! Get your tiarra and your sexy pants on and lets do this!

Nuff said, see you tonight~

Muah~

Dipity~

Mini- I am the rescuing angel:)

Dipity- I know I know :-[ :-[ :-[

He would never call me again, thats why I call him, afraid to lose him, but that is dumb.  I am over it I swear no more Brady calls, I swear:) 

I never went to that website but I will check it out:)  About face:)  My tennis coach always told us to do that after we missed a shot, its my favorite thing:)

Moving on...I will be here tonight, and the crying stopped last night I am good now:)

Love my girls!

Sface

You probably already know this but dudes like food smells. I have this chocolate lotion that I give pedicures with sometimes and invariable someone guy wil tell me I smell like cookies...so I say is that a good thing? They like vanilla, too. I know this all to be true as I read it in cosmo.

I just saw this perfume yesterday on the show The Doctors!

harveyprince.com/products/details.php?id=hp03

Have you smelled  them by chance? Wonder what they smell like? I like the idea. ;) I bet before long someone will invent a cyber "scenter"...hmmm......our billion dollar idea, ladies? 

I got a sample from VS last time I was there. I wear heavenly from VS. http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh486/sarahndipity123/heavenly.jpg

Although after breakup, even my own perfume reminded me of him so I switched to Viva la Juicy, that I love, but it does not stay on at all. Not even to get in the car...:( I talked to the sales girl when I returned it and she said that they get that alot. Why don't they make it better I wonder?

Anyway, the sample I got at vc was "love is heavenly" (which is a rediculous name, should be single girls are the shiz!!!) but whatev. its smells awesome! I'm getting a bottle of it next.

Sarah...I'm burning a vanilla candle to represent your bad bf recovery...Whats your fav perfumes?

Also, I have gotten up to get an advil, came back with water. got up for advil, folded load of laundry. got up for advil, put sheets in dryer. Got up for advil came back with rest of smoothie. Got up for advil, got advil. Got up to go to the bathroom. got advil...again.....I'm making myself an aluminum hat...want one? lolololol :D

Sarah,

Love your attitude, you got this!

http://planetsmilies.net/obscene-smiley-7191.gif

Its almost 5 oclock! Anyone up for rolling ole school tonight?

Heard this today on my ol skoo station ..yippeee yeee ayeee ayyyyyeee...

Atomic Dog-George Clinton

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/coachz321/disco_ball.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-565.gif

Lets get this partay started!

http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-562.gif

Hey Ladies, and I use that term loosely.......what cyber cocktails are we having tonight?  Champagne to start?

Oh and Saraface, give me your cell phone!!!!  LOL

Sarandip you got your tiara on?  Do I smell vanilla cookies?

What are we listening to tonight, ole skool???  Ok then!

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh486/sarahndipity123/imagesCA048T4V.jpg

Good call on taking Sarah's phone. Clearly we need to intervene on her darling self....

Shot for sarah, and support shots for us!

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh486/sarahndipity123/shots.jpg

You guys crack me up!!!!Ok ok ok, I will NEVER call him again!!!!!:)  Good thing I have you guys, I kind of told on myself so you guys would give me hell...motivation to not call him heeheeehee:)  Much deserved by me:)

Have you guys ever smelled dior j'adore??That is my fav stink:)  I burned my lavender candle today, for my bad bf recovery:)

Asti champagne yaya!! Sarah, I like your dancing man he is awesome! and your little frog heehee cute!