Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyy-man! I missed all the good stuff:( i didnt know it was on!

So I caved, I called b-hole last night....he didn't answer and I feel dumb.  The one who doesn't care the most has the most control...he wins again.

Hey Sunny,

We missed you last night!! Mojitos girl, worth the effort! I do think eyedrop purchase counts if it makes your eyes sparkle better. Speaking of which did I send you that weird contact lense website?

[nobbc]http://www.mimixcontacts.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_8[/nobbc]

I did NOT know they made vodka infused whip cream in the can. What amazing woman thought of that brilliant shit?  :thumbsup: I'm with you, I miss vodka, too. lol. Partying with Skyy is about the same! lol. Come to think of it drinking freely will be my #11 on the 10 things I'm going to do when I get well.

Sface,

Come here, right now. Hand me your phone. This is an intervention. You can communicate online or by mail for 2 weeks. lol. You know that would cure it. I've had to, at my most vulnerable, put my phone in my car overnight.

SkyyLove Titanic, (not sure I need a 3d experience) but I'm putting the movie in right now. Surely I'm not the only one who tears up after just hearing like the first 5 bars of the main song! I love Leo Decaprio~ahhhhhhh

Edit: commercial link deactivated

Ok I am going to lick my wounds, my friend and I are going to see 21 Jump Street:) Let's hope I a make it through the whole movie:) Can not stop thinking about b-hole and it is makin me nutso.

Good for you, girl!  :thumbsup:

Hey, anybody ever had fresh watermelon mojitos?  They are soo good! 

Here is a fun song since I missed out last night...

Milkshake -

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!

Well Titanic on ABC kinda blew.  It is totally different than the MOVIE.  It explores different people's lives and the love story is between a chamber maid and a waiter.  We all know how it ends.  I guess part 2 is on tomorrow.  Maybe I will watch Lawrence Welk...

Don't worry Saraface, I used to #DrinkAndDialWhileonBenzos my ex.  That jerk even saved my recorded messages!  He played them for me once....that's all it took.  #Ireallyhatehim.  Don't call the B-Hole for awhile.  Make him wonder wth you are up to.  Besides you are gonna be so busy soon with your little one!

YAY!

Sunnyguuuurl 007, iheart radio is just like Pandora, yes another app.  I do play the Tibetian bells, New Age, and the Thunderstorm stuff all night while I try to sleep.  It is real random, sometimes it will play something soothing like rain drops and then throw in some crazy radiohead song and scare the bejeezus out of me.  That really is the only exercise my heart is getting these days.

Dippity did you watch Titanic?  I am def not gonna watch it in 3D.  I don't want to see those huge propellers in 3 D, or hear Rose say "Jack, Jack" in that squeeky sad voice again.  I tear up just thinking about it.

I am off to the kitchen to look for carbs, even the cat food is looking good :-)

No, I have not had a watermelon mojito, what am I? under a rock? I miss having drinks.

I"m a top 40 whore, I love all this music that they play on the radio. I love that they play it over and over, too.

...I can teach you, but I hafta charge.....

I just had to go get offspring and of course the radio is banging out house music, I love it, but made me miss going out.

[nobbc]http://www.bevlaw.com/bevlog/fv/alcohol-infused-whipped-cream[/nobbc]

sure as ****, vodka whip cream, and chocolate whip cream! Who knew. I'm having this, benzofree wishlist #12. lol.

I think we should hang out at  the comedy shop tonight. Here is one of my favorite Daniel Tosh's 1min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjw8GRHkSqg

Swearing in heaven ~ Daniel Tosh

I love you avi, btw!

Edit: commercial link deactivated; profanity removed

Yikes, Sunny, the dude at 1:22 in the milkshake video.......wassss yo name???wasssssyo numba????? lol.

Still watching, Skyy...had to go get offspring, paused and it's still paused. I've seen it a million times! Its one of my favorite movies..I too cry when she cries for Jack.  Best love story ever, I think. I have never seen notebook as I'm so jaded all the time.

Sunny, you will love i heart radio. Its a free app on your phone. You can put in a song you like and it will play other songs like it to make a personalized station for you. How cool is that? I listen to the comedy 24/7 station. Comedy gets me through so much of this.

I bought a vanilla candle today, my awesome can't remember past a minute benzo brain keeps thinking, "did I put cookies in?" Maybe I should just go put some cookies in....lol....

:2funny:  Omg, you girls are so funnny!!  We should all go to Vegas. 

Ms D - that swearing in heaven clip was awesome!!  Good call on 1:22...  "Girls, what's my weakness?  Men!" 

Check out the ridiculous flavors this vodka brand makes!  I got hooked on the whipped chocolate with club soda for a while...totally guilt free (well, almost)!  Sounds gross but it was soo good!

[nobbc]http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/flavors[/nobbc]

Skyy - I love the 007 nickname!  I need some cool gadgets now to go with my secret agent name. 

That is messed up that your ex did that!!  Guess something good comes from every crappy thing that happens tho.  I like the idea to make him wonder what you are up to. 

I listened to those Tibetan chants in your sig before.  Really liked them.  :thumbsup:  Cracked up at the Radiohead heart exercise! 

Now, it's time for bed.  Doing the same thing tomorrow...    :sick:

Edit: link deactivated due to untargeted information

Sunnnnnyd 007, what you trying to do, girl...send me over the brotho edge.....that whole vid make me wanna shoop, shoop....think I'll just take my phone down to the car now. lol. s.e.x.y.

Skyy-nice on the rob williams vid...."have some people over, it's gonna get funny up in here"...lolololol

That is absolute bs what your ex did. Dudes are sick sometimes. We really need a drunk dialing interventionist as much as we need a DD. just sayin, we've all been there. I have to say this no drinking is probably saving me from the need to contact the ex.

Imma leave you ladies with the story about a cheatin boy. Not the brightest tack, leaves his dating website open on my computer after he leaves. I had to. Switched up his picture on his profile to a goofy ass pic of him, then I changed his lead line to "Cheaters need lovin too"...corrected all his info and re-wrote to the girls he had been chatting up. Oh, and I changed his password so he couldn't access it to change it. Really. Do. not .f .with. dipity.

Sarah~we want movie update when you get back....oh, and there's this for you...you need some "drop that boy, juice"see below for some help with that. heart you!

[nobbc]www.pinkkisses.com[/nobbc]

Goodnight, dolls~ muah

Edit: link deactivated due to untargeted information

Well Titanic on ABC kinda blew.  It is totally different than the MOVIE.  It explores different people's lives and the love story is between a chamber maid and a waiter.  We all know how it ends.  I guess part 2 is on tomorrow.  Maybe I will watch Lawrence Welk...

Don't worry Saraface, I used to #DrinkAndDialWhileonBenzos my ex.  That jerk even saved my recorded messages!  He played them for me once....that's all it took.  #Ireallyhatehim.  Don't call the B-Hole for awhile.  Make him wonder wth you are up to.  Besides you are gonna be so busy soon with your little one!

YAY!

Sunnyguuuurl 007, iheart radio is just like Pandora, yes another app.  I do play the Tibetian bells, New Age, and the Thunderstorm stuff all night while I try to sleep.  It is real random, sometimes it will play something soothing like rain drops and then throw in some crazy radiohead song and scare the bejeezus out of me.  That really is the only exercise my heart is getting these days.

Dippity did you watch Titanic?  I am def not gonna watch it in 3D.  I don't want to see those huge propellers in 3 D, or hear Rose say "Jack, Jack" in that squeeky sad voice again.  I tear up just thinking about it.

I am off to the kitchen to look for carbs, even the cat food is looking good :-)

Skyy- What a dick! that is so something brady would do!!! I can not believe he saved them..like what is wrong with people?

Dipity-ummmmm what a dick times two!!!!!! cheating *****, why isnt one girl enough???

Looks like I missed out on some fun tonight haha.  MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!! I highly recommend it, if you guys need a good laugh go see it!!!!!!I seriously might go back tomorrow by myself and see it again haha! I am super proud of myself for going and making it through the whole movie yay for me!!! And I laughed my ass off:) Actually enjoyed myself tonight wahoo!

We should all go to vegas that would be awesome, lets make a plan of it, when we are all healed we will go to celebrate our new found freedom!!! Love you guys!

Edit: profanity removed

Imma leave you ladies with the story about a cheatin boy. Not the brightest tack, leaves his dating website open on my computer after he leaves. I had to. Switched up his picture on his profile to a goofy ass pic of him, then I changed his lead line to "Cheaters need lovin too"...corrected all his info and re-wrote to the girls he had been chatting up. Oh, and I changed his password so he couldn't access it to change it. Really. Do. not .f .with. dipity.

OMG!  :2funny:  :clap:

One of my friends from high school had a big birthday bash and I brought him a bottle of birthday cake flavored vodka.  :happybday:  Who knew?? P.S. Love me a party loaded with gay men. They throw The. Best. parties!

Awesome website, Sunny D. Texts from last night. Thank God for texts and pix. I like to think of it as an external hardrive for the night. lol.

This was my fave so far on there:

"He's acting like I should like him more than vodka and Taco Bell, but I just don't ser that happening." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sface...that boy looks like trouble with a capitol T....pretty to look at though ;)

Libby, all the best and most interesting parties where hosted by my gay friends..what is up with that? THey have the best decor, fashion sense, and oddly enough some of the best relationship advice!

Did you see you can order tee shirts with those texts on them?? 

And gay friends DO have the best relationship advice!!

5 Things not to do when you are recovering from Benzos

Do Not:

1.  Go an entire day without eating anything.

2.  Leave the house while the toilet is running, you will not be happy when you return.

3.  Don't be rude to the HOA president who came to your house to turn the water off.

4.  Try to go to bed at 2am and get up at 4am and expect to function (at any level) you won't be a happy camper.  People will make this    :idiot:  when they think you aren't looking.

5.  Don't try to figure out why you feel so crappy today.  It is comforting to blame it all on benzo withdrawal though.....

[d3...]

hahah love this Smuel

why havent i seen all this good stuff before to busy hanging around the recovery and withdrawal thread grabbing on for grim life.  Feel like im moving on a little and cant believe you have been having all this fun over here love the read girls thanks for brightening up the day.

Lizzy

Skyy,

I think I saw you today. Cute shoes, cute hair, horns, taill....lol Poor thing!  dislike  >:(

Did you get the toilet taken care of? That sucks and benzo w/d, sleep deprivation, starving...You need a "benzo pass" for all that. I hope you are peacefully sleeping, able to use the potty and full of something delicious by now. This is one of those vodka day...if only..am I right? Better day tomorrow...here's to it!cheers! :smitten:

Sunny D,

I did see where you can put them on shirts. I love funny shirts, I had one that said "what boyfriend?" tee hee...

Hi Lizzy,

How are you doing, little missy? Its fun over here, that's for certain. Nice to get a break from feeling so sick all the time. :) Plus, the drinks are freee!! lol.  Hope you are doing ok there.

xoxox

Dipity~