Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I'm sorry your aren't feeling well S face, lol. Bummer on your plans falling through, too. Luckily it does switch up from day to day and you will likely feel more like your inner goddess tomorrow. The club is open late in Parie, so if you nap a bit and your little black dress should beckon, please come back out to play. ;) in the meantime, sweet dreams and stay strong. Def get back on if you feel like calling you know who.... :nono:

Skyy, We started with Mojitos, I had yours...lol. What's your fancy, you know I would order you a Skyy vodka of some random flavor to be ironic.  :heybabe: lol.

Love reality tv, I haven't seen mob wives, but I'm making my rounds. Actually watched obsessed today. Brings me to tears to see people in so much pain, but awesome that there are usually 2 victories for overcoming every episode.  :)

bwahahaha skyy, man I do not miss my neighbors who u "do it" above me ALLLLLL the time, like 2am or 3am or during the day when my daughter and I are trying to have lunch...yea fun times..haha

I used to watch hoarders until I looked at the mess in my house and decided, wow I could do that.

Then I watched Intevention and found myself screaming at the TV!

Now I am kind of into Snapped, because I can totally relate to why they "SNAP"!

Maybe a Skyy Cosmo??

I know Sface, I was going to get the broom out and start banging.  I think her BF is taking a break on the back deck smoking a reefer!  Such a classy place!  She works for CBI!!! Colorado Bureau of Investigations!

By crap out early I mean before 2am haha. I will be up for a bit:)  Do you guys want to know how I got the name sface?  I used to get sh** faced all the time in high school and college, so my friends called me s face ahahahahahah, it just kind of stuck because my name starts with an S. HEHEHE good times, I am not that girl anymore though haha.

You know I am not sure if it was all the iron or if I am getting slammed.  I had a treatment yesterday from my acupuncturist...it wasn't acupuncture its this like bio feedback kind of thing and man I duno I have just felt like dump ever since.  I can not believe I threw up everything I ate.....that sucked.  I think I might just be getting hit hard........I actually have a realllllly bad urge to call Brady...sometimes I feel like he is reaching out "energetically" and I get the urge to contact him.....but I gotta try and resist that, I do need to go buy some doughnuts or something cuz tonight is just lame ass!

Skyy- ARE YOU SERIOUS??WOw classy babe man.......gyyyoooddd I hope that is never me!!! Don't fall for the stoners, they suck!

skyy- i have to say, i used to break out the broom and do some banging myself:) they probably hated me, but then again I always wonder if people can hear me having sex when I live in apartments?

oooo, skyy I want a vodka cake martini, lol! how cute. do you have sprinkles?

Sface, you must see the Lilly Allen Smile youtube, might switch up that urge that will only come to no good if not today but soon. Think I have another one...

remember this one, still helps me keep my muscle~ Specially since everything was mine, too.

irreplaceable by Beyonce

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG let's play beer pong and Sorry and listen to Pandora on the IPod touch, while she throws herself her own Rave!!!  I wish I could email my neighbor this!!!

I know me either Sarah, I think I am being all cool and bad when I crank up Iheart radio with the patio door open!!!

I love the name Sface!  I used to nick name my gfs  katieface, lindsayface, so saraface seems natural!

Don't call Brady, sleep on it.

skyy- i will sleep on it......

Dipity- Ok watched Lilly Allen, I would love if someone did that to brady would love it!!!!!!actually made me feel better:)

its about to rain here yaya for rain!!!!

sface what concert are you (possibly) going to tomorrow?  It is supposed to snow in CO tomorrow!  I think its too warmmm.

Sarandippity don't sprinkle cup cakes sound good?  Maybe filled with gabbacream!

LOL, IKR, jenna is the s**t. I have friend who is so much like her, I get texts all day long about how her patients piss her the hell off....You do NOT want to piss her off but she is a good time and has the b.e.s.t. fashion sense.

New baby put the skids on her social life, me and my benzo bs, she's really very cool about it, though. Baby is adorable...and she is an awesome Mom. She's got one of those baby Daddy's that needs put out...but alas...Good lookin good for nothin...

f...yes, beer pong and all FIVE of my friends! lol.

Heck yes I would (10 pts for guessing that movie reference) a sprinkles cupcake..red velvet...creamcheese frosting....I'm getting some chocolate pudding. Anyone?

Sface, yes, don't call...good. I can send you this motivation all night...I've been working on ex recovery since oct!

I do like the name Brady, though. Rhymes with ****. lol.

When I'm in a mood, I play metal in my car really loud. It's kind of cathartic but not the kind of blaring you expect from me OR my car...I don't turn it down like my rude ass neighbors...when rolling in the hood....you take on the hood....lol...

Edit: profanity removed

Dipity- Brady does rhyme with asshole, I love it!  Why do I feel like he is so superior to me though or like he is soooo amazing?  My friend always used to say to me when I was with him, "He is beneath you and you can't even see it."  I feel like I am beneath him!

skyy- i was supposed to see authority zero, but no one is going now...i can not believe it!! i got bailed on twice!

Napoleon Dy Na Mite?  Heck yes I would!  where are you getting the pudding from?

Sface you are miles above Brady. 

I love authority zero

I heart you more and more every second, Skyy~

"I'm just really t.o.ed, she hasn't sent me a body shot." "I'm absolutely positive she's my soulmate."

This may lend to an element of rediculous-ness, but I have a napolean dynomite charm bracelet. It's all silver, I love it because you can't tell what it is until you really look. numb chucks, a lyger, skills, pegasus...I haven't worn it in forever, but it's funny when someone recognizes what it is. lol.

Pudding a la house o sarahndipity....compliments of the jello coroporation I believe. buy one get one free today...maybe I'll have 3! 

did i mention this time next week my little girl will be home?? :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

i can not describe the joy i feel!!!!!!!!

That is so great SFace!  I bet she will be so glad to see Mommy!  Is it hot in Az yet?

Dippity 3 puddings?  Yay!  I gotta bran new pair of rollerskates, you gotta bran new key, I am watching Boogie Nights.  Great movie!

sarahface, I love that. I've been wanting to ask you, I thought it was this month, but didn't want rally sad feelings. Yeah!!!! I have to tell you, sounds like you are holding up good. I'm so proud of you by the way. I think of you and your situation often. So what days is she going to be here and I'm going to make a mental note. So, she gets to stay with your right? Is Dad coming along or how is that going to work?

I'm diggin the tune Skyy...grassy ass!

Boogie nights was yucky :( I love him, but ewww..I like him in "The Other Guys". lol. hes a moron, so is Will Ferral.

Skyy- yes, it is getting got in "her":) we have been in the late 80's:) and reaching 90's. this weekend we get a nice break of 60's and rain!!!!but summa comin boooooooo. Did I mention when I talked to her today, she said, "I don't want to be at daddy's house anymore, I want to come home now."  Made me happy but tore me up thinking about how she must feel wanting to be home again so bad.  I am busting my butt trying to get a job so I can bring her home for good.  Now I have to file another petition to get custody back, I don't want to wait months for it to happen though thats the only thing I am worried about.

Sarah- she comes home april 21-may 6th.  thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, I have to be strong, can not let myself fall apart at all otherwise the whole thing will come unglued...dont want that right now, i have to fight to get her back. yes she gets to stay with me, and no dad is not going to be here, we are meeting him half way from az to colorado to pick her up and then driving back home.  she will be here for two weeks!!! I can not wait:)

Bonsoir, Skyy doux, doux rêves. Merci pour le parti. :balloon:

Bonsoir, sarahface doux, doux rêves. Merci pour le parti. Ne pas appeler l'ex.  :nono:

Je vous aime copines :smitten:

Brought to you by babblefish~ ;)

Sarah I'm so glad your daughter comes home soon! You'll have such a great time with her. Thanks for all the links- going to go check them out now. Thanks for letting me vent last night- feeling much better today.  :)

Libby

Whoa!  Looks like I missed a good girl's night.  You girls are SOO funny even if I missed being there and had to read the meeting's "minutes"!  Cupcakes, and brownies, and vodka... oh my!  I loved reading about your neighbors all banging (and you not)!  "It doesn't even sound fun, honestly." - JM  :laugh:

Those mojitos and those lounges looked awesome!  I haven't bought anything cute... unless eye drops count??  Watched a Madea movie recently she said, "clothes don't make ya pretty, they make ya broke!"  I think they make ya broke AND pretty.

"I know I'm yelling right now, because I'm ****** ***."  -JM  :2funny:

Sface - Think I had some probs with experimenting with supps this week too.  Are you feeling better? 

I hope your strength held out and you didn't call "he who shall not be named".  I always call my exes by the first letter of their names plus "hole".  So Brady would be B-hole! 

We'll look forward to hearing about your daughter's visit.  It's gonna be great.

Ms. Dipity - I love that thread about 10 things you want to do after w/d.  I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do after and now I think I'll actually write them down.  It will be a good reminder when I get to the "after". 

That is one of my fave Adele songs too, btw.  It's very sexy.  I liked that Smile vid!  I like this verse, "ya messed up my mental health. I was quite unwell.  But with the help of my friends I found the light in the tunnel at the end".  So good, so true. 

Jenna marbles is SOO funny, I love her.  I love the editing, the expert swearing, the facial expressions, her chill dog...everything!  I imagine my face and stomach hurting from laughing if I were to ever hang out with her. 

I keep thinking about something you said to Sarah..."No worries, you don't have to respond to everything, you def won't have a life!"  I feel totally rude if I don't reply to someone who addresses me directly!  And I WANT to communicate with everyone...but it does get taxing even though I don't have a life yet anyway.  So it was good to hear someone say that and I allowed myself to "unnotify" from some stuff today.  Thank you.

Skyy - I got a good laugh when you said you feel like you're in "witness protection"!  :2funny:    Right there with ya, sister!  It does give plenty of time for personal reflection!

Have you seen that whipped cream vodka in a spray can?  Is that what you were talking about?  My dog stole my can once and was trying to spray it!!  I also like the whipped cream flavored vodka.  Oh, I miss my vodka... 

What is this Iheartradio I keep hearing about?  I must research. 

Edit: Profanity removed