Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone have a crappy bf or alone in wd?

[sm...]

This process is hard enough, so I feel for those who are alone in this, or have a crappy spouse in all of this.  I myself have a guy I am involved with who really does not appreciate me, and has not for a long time.  We are on and off, and even when we are on, he wants to be free and sleep with other girls.  Breaks my heart because I am struggling a lot right now and I am crazy in love with him, buuut, at the same time how are you supposed to meet anyone new like this?  Its hard to leave the house sometimes!! So that being said, for all the lonely people going through this alone, or with someone who is not supporting them, come here and vent!!!!Maybe someone's story will help you, or you can help someone else.  Either way going through this without love is very hard, thank goodness for this site right!

Sarah

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sm...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [su...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I married my TV and we get along pretty well.  When he says something i don't like I just turn him off.  He doesn't eat and I don't cook so, as relationships go, this is probably one of my better ones  ;)

I married my TV and we get along pretty well.  When he says something i don't like I just turn him off.  He doesn't eat and I don't cook so, as relationships go, this is probably one of my better ones  ;)

:2funny:

....I can see the only problem being that he can't kill spiders or take out the garbage. Otherwise, sounds like the perfect relationship. ;D

HA HA, I am in a threesome with my tv and my cats.  But on the more serious side smuel, going through this alone is horrible and you feel so damaged you become afraid to meet other people...they all seem normal in comparison. 

I am dating the laptop, iPhone and TV.  The 2 cats and dog are staring at me, and I think they have put themselves on Craig's List to be adopted.  I haven't had to buy gas for 2 months and I am not sure the car is still in the garage. I am developing a gambling problem on the iPhone.

Gosh, isn't benzo withdrawal fun?  I wish I could find a lawyer who is going through benzo withdrawal, or better yet, a psychiatrist or pharmacist......

[move]love this thread :laugh: :laugh:[/move]

XOXO

well, yes, I am cheating on my tv with my ipod and laptop as well.....haha, I havent had to buy gas in a long time too, sheesh, isn't this awesome!

I am also married to my T.V. and laptop, which my dogs and cats are jealous of.  I haven't filled my gas tank since December.  I have 2 phones, which is really strange since they are never used:)

A benzo w/d dating website!! I am with you guys, how do we meet new people like this? I for one have just decided to wait it out until I have me, back again. The sucky part about it, is being alone. There are times when I get super lonely. I have been hibernating practically since I have started my taper. It is hard meeting people, but most likely a million times harder finding someone who understand what we are going through. I have a hard enough time explaining to my family what has been going on with me. So, yeah, just got to wait it out. Will be nice to get out there again and start meeting people.

:'(the loneliness is just killing me tonight.  You really can't meet new people like this, which is another crappy thing to accept in this process, lots of patience.  Its times like this I wish I was already committed to someone, but then again it would suck either way, maybe its better no one sees us like this?  We can just date each other:) My biggest thing is, once we all get through this, how will it be meeting someone new....someone who has never gone through something like this?? Super super lonely times :'( :'(

I truly believe that once we get through this we will soon forget all about it. For me, I want to just equate this to just a bad time in my life and then move on. This isnt me and I do not think it is anyone of us. When we break through we will not only be the person we were pre w/d but a new and improved version. We will be better and be able to attract great people along the way. It is only a matter of time

Frontsider- I think you are right.  When this is all over, all I am going to do is get on with things, and get my life back.  I do want to forget this time, ALL of it.  This is not me either, and I can not wait to get myself back.  Time, patience..........so frustrating at times :crazy:

I'm reading about how benzo withdrawal cuts down on gas consumption.  Me too!  But I can do you one better.  My car went so long unused that my battery died!  I had to have AAA come and jump start me and now I go out there every so often and start it up and let it run a while just so the battery doesn't die again.  Sometimes I get up the courage to drive it around the block.  I used to love my car but now it gives me those big sad eyes as if to say "Are you seeing another car?"

Yep, when this is all over, I'm gonna forget it too.  It will kind of be like labor and delivery, that memory fades over time too.  Bad thing is, this is worse than labor and there won't be the prize at the end.  Just having my life back will be enough though!

MiniMinnie

Loving this thread!  :laugh:  I can relate to everything everyone has said.  I'm so glad I don't have anyone around making me feel like I need to shower (it hurts)! 

I believe I will be Sunny 2.0 when this is over.  I can't wait.  It just sucks having to be so patient.  I like what Frontsider said about attracting great people after w/d.  My hopes are high!  :-*   

what or who are we dating today?

I am in a serious relationship with food! Ramen Noodles!

I did think seriously about going to Home Depot just to look at men, then my laptop whispered sweet nothings in my ear and I ordered some junk on Overstock.com.

Can't wait for DWTS so I can look at that William Levy again!

Hey Skyy,

I'm dating in my pajamas today and its almost 4 PM.  Ebay is my second home right now  its the only way I get any shopping done!  And I'm with you on William Levy.  His name makes him sound like a northeastern whitebread  boy instead of the smoldering hispanic hunk he is!  AND he can dance!  YUM I want to lick his . . . .face.

MiniMinnie

Hey Skyy,

I'm dating in my pajamas today and its almost 4 PM.  Ebay is my second home right now  its the only way I get any shopping done!  And I'm with you on William Levy.  His name makes him sound like a northeastern whitebread  boy instead of the smoldering hispanic hunk he is!  AND he can dance!  YUM I want to lick his . . . .face.

MiniMinnie

HAHAHA  Me too girl!  Maybe we should meet here Tuesday night and watch DWTS!

I am in a relationship with my microwave and Lean Cuisine.

Hahaha!  Lean cuisine broke up with me cuz I was eating thin Mints!

I am in a relationship with my microwave and Lean Cuisine.

Hahaha!  Lean cuisine broke up with me cuz I was eating thin Mints!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: