Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Astrological Sign??

[pa...]

Gemini---Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.

Gemini have the ability to react instantly to situations, and as a result, they have a very nervous temperament. They can be compared to a wound up spring as they attempt to absorb everything they can about their surroundings at once. The fact that they enjoy various situations and people add to their nervousness and that means they are almost constantly wound up. However, if they experience boredom and have nothing to survey, they get the same emotions, the need for excitement and variety. This is the Gemini duality, constantly conflicting emotions in one spontaneous, excitable package

This describes me perfectly.

I have sun and moon in Aquarius and am always thinking progressively, years ahead or whatever.  Always looking for the unconventional.  Aquarius is also ruled by Uranus, the planet of erratic, unpredictable energy, which explains my bad anxiety, because it's in opposition to Leo in 11th house which is ruled by Uranus, too.  I'm crazy with anxiety now from these benzo's.

Cool aussiegal!

i am a Capricorn too. :)

:thumbsup:

Capricorns unite! I don't want to get older soon though :P

i heard it over and over that Capricorns look younger and younger as they age. my mother still tells me all the time that i still look like a teenager and i feel like i've aged 20 years because of this benzo withdrawal -- could you imagine me totally healed. yay dude! :clap: