Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

6 Squeegees of Kevin Drippin

[Fr...]

This is a game I made up that is all about puns!

Me and my friends do them all the time and I think you guys may like it. Once you think of a one, they always seem to put a smile on your face as well as the one reading them. Even if they are god awful. What you do is combine actors and actresses with movies they have played roles in and transform them into ridiculous puns for both their name and the movie (which are related to each other) ... Sounds kind of complex huh? Well its not, and once you get the hang of it, it is really easy. Imdb helps. But I find it to be a good distraction as it takes some thought, its also loads of fun and filled with good laughs.

Here are some examples. I have a group online devoted to this, so these arent all mine.

Keanu Leaves - Point Rake

Christian Braile - Batman: Dark Sight

Tom Booze - Whiskey Business

Edward Curlong - The Perminator

Josh Hartnut - Squirrel Harbor

Pauly Short - Bio Knome

Seth Dough-gen - Zach and Miri Make Digiorno

Meryl Streak - The Devil Wears Nada

Morgan Treeman - The Sum of all Firs

Reese Wizardspoon - Potter for Elephants

Robert Breadford - Rye Game

Maria Cello - A History of Violins

Here are a couple of bad ones that are funny. Bad ones usually make me cry

Al Pa"three"no - The Tripod Father

Russel Goat - 3:10 to Chupacabra

Cob-in Williams - Man of the Ear

Michael Whey Fox - Protein Wolf

Anyways, you get the idea. Have fun. You gotta do just one, but dont think so hard that your brain explodes. This game can be more of a challenge than anything, but at least its not sudoku!!  :D

FS,

That is completely awesome and incredibly clever. Are you and Redeven related? He loves stuff like this. I'm sending him here, this is right up his alley. I'm going to get my kid and get on imbd and see what we can come up with. These are really comical. LOL

Thanks for sharing!

Happy Good Day :yippee:

Sarah~

FS,

That is completely awesome and incredibly clever. Are you and Redeven related? He loves stuff like this. I'm sending him here, this is right up his alley. I'm going to get my kid and get on imbd and see what we can come up with. These are really comical. LOL

Thanks for sharing!

Happy Good Day :yippee:

Sarah~

No I am not related to Redevan, I havent talked to him much since being on here sadly, I know he was a trap member at one point, but we havent talked yet ???

The game is super fun. I am surprised no one has made one yet. Maybe it takes time for these to start or no one wants to be the first person to do it. Could be since it requires a little thinking ...

Well, Ill post one to start it off then  :)

Vin Weasel - The fast and the Furriest

Goose Willis - Fly Hard

This is fun, this one may fall under the lame catgegory but...

Frances McDoodoo    in  Farto

LOL, I think its funny.....

Haha I dont even know what movie that is. Frances Mcdormand doesnt even rhyme with doo doo. Dork! But it made me laugh anyways, because of its cheeziness.

Hoot Law - Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Owls  :balloon: