Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The toilet paper debate

[...]

Some people get quite angry if toilet paper does not hang down from the roll in the way they think it should. 

Should toilet paper hang down from the Front of the roll, or the Back of the roll?

:2funny:

It should hang from over the top, of course!!

I'm so anal retentive about it, I change it when at other people's houses or in a restaurant if they don't have it locked up!

:2funny:

It should hang from over the top, of course!!

I'm so anal retentive about it, I change it when at other people's houses or in a restaurant if they don't have it locked up!

Over the top does it for me ;D

What I want to know is why I'M always the one the has to change the roll. Why doesn't it ever run out for someone else!!!!!  ???

You made some very good points in our toilet paper debate. :laugh: :laugh:  thanks for sharing in the fun.

[6e...]

I miss the pastel colored toilet paper. ;D

pastel color? I never heard of that???  :2funny:

Knowing me and all of my paranoia, I would be afraid to use pastel-colored toilet paper for fear of a UTI from all the chemicals!  :2funny:

I miss the pastel colored toilet paper. ;D

pastel color? I never heard of that???  :2funny:

Knowing me and all of my paranoia, I would be afraid to use pastel-colored toilet paper for fear of a UTI from all the chemicals!  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Me too  :laugh: :laugh:

PJ, http://www.sherv.net

Good, interesting  topic BTW  :laugh: :laugh:.

Flip, I see now why the roll is looking up  :)

Pianogirl: I ask myself the same question over and over.  ;)

[6e...]

Looks like you're a minority CantBeleive! :laugh:

Thanks pj! It's me in benzo withdrawal! :D

Seriously though, I wanted an animated one, so I just googled "animated avatar", and I found this little guy...he made me laugh. 

When I was a kid we used torn up newspaper and I sat and looked at the cartoons.

Some people actually cut it into squares and hung it up on string but my Dad wanted to be able to read the paper. It only hung one way - down.

I never even knew there was such a thing as 'toilet paper' until I went to school.

And then it was the  hard ' skid. paper. It had 'Izal Germicide' printed on it. We could use it as tracing paper it was so hard.  :-[;)

Hi dave,

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.  Years ago in the U S , i read where people used pages from the Sears and Roebuck catalog. ???

Hi dave,

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.  Years ago in the U S , i read where people used pages from the Sears and Roebuck catalog. ???

I never knew that PJ.  Seem years ago, Sears & Roebuck catalogues were used for many things LOL