Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Flip,

Calm down!  This is manageable.  First, you don't want to taper more than 5-10% every fourteen days. Trust me on this.

If you taper to fast it will be far more uncomfortable for you.  You don't want to set yourself up for interfart tolerance withdrawal.  Been there done that.

There are many people here that have been in your exact situation and will guide you every step of the way.

Snails pace my friend...

Love,

Charlie

OK Charlie, day number one! I will wait for my taper schedule. In the meantime, I'll probably sneak a few in private.

I must say it's the snails pace that keeps me uncomfortable!!!, :-[  :-\. This withdrawal thing is hard. I will need lots of support!

I think I need a general taper rap from PJ, the substance problem doesn't matter, benzos, farts, sugar, whatever we are having problems with!!!

We have a star in our midst!!!!!  I'm loving it!!!!!!

:smitten:

Flip

Laura are you on the floor, putting furniture together?

Just thought I stool by and give you some refreshment......

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/farting/fart-in-face.gif

Feel more relaxed, now?

Flippy flipN :smitten:

Awwww Flip you are always thinking about me... :smitten:

I wish you'd stop by to help me out but is OK  :'(. BTW jeet chickpeas again?? :sick:

after that refreshment I almost passed out so you can say I feel more relaxed LOL

Lau.

Too tired to type  :sick: and my knees hurt

Okay Flip,

Calm down!  This is manageable.  First, you don't want to taper more than 5-10% every fourteen days. Trust me on this.

If you taper to fast it will be far more uncomfortable for you.  You don't want to set yourself up for interfart tolerance withdrawal.  Been there done that.

There are many people here that have been in your exact situation and will guide you every step of the way.

Snails pace my friend...

Love,

Charlie

OK Charlie, day number one! I will wait for my taper schedule. In the meantime, I'll probably sneak a few in private.

I must say it's the snails pace that keeps me uncomfortable!!!, :-[  :-\. This withdrawal thing is hard. I will need lots of support!

I think I need a general taper rap from PJ, the substance problem doesn't matter, benzos, farts, sugar, whatever we are having problems with!!!

We have a star in our midst!!!!!  I'm loving it!!!!!!

Flip

Ok flip                              Laughter really is the best medicine :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Give me no lip

Here's you taper

Got it down on

Paper 

You're much too sweet

So no more sugar

lots of veggies

You must eat

You are not a tart

If you must fart

Do it once a day

Keep people away

They might be shaken

When they realize

What their smellin'

Ain't hickory smoked

Bacon

Time for a nap

My brain can't

Deal with anymore

Rap

Have a good night

Sleep tight

It's been a ball

Back to my stall

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awesome, PJ!!!!!  And here I thought I could keep up with you at word games.  Not so, I see!!!!

Once a day, guys, hear it!!???:pokey: I have been sanctioned!!! :angel:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thanks, PJ,

Flip

PJ! :smitten:

That was awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Seriously, that was great. :thumbsup:

It's just my humble opinion but I think once a day is far too aggressive.  Sorry, Flip.  I have to be honest when it comes to this serious stuff. :(

Charlie

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Flip, pj, Charlie, that was so funny. LOve the rap  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Flip.......... taper tips for you. When you feel the need of fart just hold it for 5 minutes each time. After one week hold it for 15 min. Next week for 30 min and so on. The purpose of this is to fart less during the day until you can control your fart craving for a whole day.

I learned this technique at FA meetings ( farters anonymous )

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OK!!!!! I can do this!! I'll attend every FA meeting in my whole state. Promise!!

So the first week one fart per waking hour???

Piece 'O cake!

Laura you do a great tapering schedule. I'm not scared anymore!  You know how much we rely on your mad tapering schedule skills!!!!

:2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :clap::hug:

You guys are so much fun. I can't be serious today. Thanks for letting me laugh!!!  :laugh:

FlipN

Hi Laura, :smitten:

You are hilarious! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

OK!!!!! I can do this!! I'll attend every FA meeting in my whole state. Promise!!

So the first week one fart per waking hour???

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono::police:

Don't worry Flip, it get's easier...

Charlie

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Flip, pj, Charlie, that was so funny. LOve the rap  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Flip.......... taper tips for you. When you feel the need of fart just hold it for 5 minutes each time. After one week hold it for 15 min. Next week for 30 min and so on. The purpose of this is to fart less during the day until you can control your fart craving for a whole day.

I learned this technique at FA meetings ( farters anonymous )

Aren't you FlipN would eventually blow up and just float away?  We really need to get profane methane Jen(N) (aka Akmom) here when she is taking Inositol :)

Ok flip                              Laughter really is the best medicine :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Give me no lip

Here's you taper

Got it down on

Paper 

You're much too sweet

So no more sugar

lots of veggies

You must eat

You are not a tart

If you must fart

Do it once a day

Keep people away

They might be shaken

When they realize

What their smellin'

Ain't hickory smoked

Bacon

Time for a nap

My brain can't

Deal with anymore

Rap

Have a good night

Sleep tight

It's been a ball

Back to my stall

Hey PJ :hug:

What a talent...absolutely brilliant!!!!!a star is born... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks PJ :-*

Thank you all very much for your very kind words.  I haven't laughed so much in a real long time.  There are so many wonderful, and kind people on these various forums who are all so real and qenuine.

Thanks again,  :smitten:

pj

Olddave! :yippee:

Can you help Flip with her new problem?  :-[ We had an intervention and Laura is helping her with a taper plan.  We are all supporting Flippy through this.  Can you imagine having to do yet another taper? :-\

I have full confidence in her, don't you?  :thumbsup:

Charlie

Your graphic is going to give my benzo brain a seizure! :tickedoff::laugh:

Hehe, I couldn't look at Daves graphic either, Charlie!  I looked away immediately.  It's very pretty, though.

What a fun day, yesterday!  It lifted my spirits immensely! Much better sitting here laughing than moaning, I think.

What's everybody up to today?  Gotta wash my hair. Hate that these days, cuz then I have to wipe all those loose hairs off the walls and me. Yikes, I had a hair ball in bed with me last night. For real. My hair!!! :o. It was all wadded up and matty and I could feel it under my back.  Anybody else losing hair at a ridiculous rate?  In 6 months when I'm off Valium, I'll be bald as a baggers butt, as Katie says. I know, wig time.  :tickedoff:

I'm " fat a cued" today. Rhymes with barbecue and is spelled fatigued. Fat a cued!!!

:sick: :'(

FlipN

Hey flipster! :yippee:

I am still dizzy from Dave's graphic! :tickedoff:  Bad boy!

Your hair dilemma is a problem.  But don't you worry you pretty little " fat a cued" head! :nono:

The solution is a two step process...

One - Get a few cats and blame all stray hairs on them.  Make sure they match your hair color.

Two - Constructive dissociation.  I use this technique all the time.  Basically, split yourself into two separate Flip's and have compassion for the Flip with the hair balls.  Embrace her hair balls and hair loss.  Examine it thoroughly and discuss it with it her as the supportive friend that you are. :hug::2funny::hug:

See!  Problem solved!  Thank you.  Thank you very much... :highfive:

Love, :smitten:

Charlie

Now you've gone and scared the pee right out of me, Charlie!!!

How do I split myself in half???  Won't that be messy??

Flippy... :nono:

There you go again with that literal brain of yours!  It's an internal visual process silly. :idiot:  Make sure your internal voice stays quiet or your loved ones might hospitalize you against your own will. :o:-[

It might get a little messy in your brain though.  But that's the beauty of it!  No one can see the mess!  You can be a complete slob, a hoarder even, and no one will ever be the wiser!  You can have party after party and never clean up! :yippee: :yippee:

See how I have you back? :mybuddy:

I know.  Thank you.  Thank you very much...

Love, :smitten:

Charlie

Brilliant rap!  Too funny :laugh: :laugh:

Laura!

I hope you will take the half life of a fart into consideration when cutting Flip's taper schedule?

No two farters are alike, and she needs to listen to her body ;D

Hi Betsy ;)

Good, you're here!  Need reinforcements! Quickly. Charlie wants me to mentally saw myself in half! Eeek!  I love Charlie, but you know how she likes all those yoga and relaxation tapes and videos. She had me watching one yesterday that made me stack so many pillows under my posterior to get in a comfortable position, I finally gave up and crawled back in the recliner, huffing and puffing.

How does one calculate the half life of a fart?  This is a whole different ballgame, tell em girlie.  :yippee:

See, the benzo half life is once it enters the body. I'm thinking a farts half life must be calculated from the time it leaves the body. Oh, the variables are overwhelming; manufacturer, speed of metabolism, metabolic catalysts like BEANO, position of patient, position of smeller judge calculating half life potency, projected consciousness expectancy of said smeller.  Mind boggling I say!

You have such a peaceful name.  It reminds me of Bessie, which reminds me of pastoral scenes and cows and green grass. Someone here knows a Bessie -  :idiot:.  I think you will have to be the official referee just in case we get into squabbles.

Welcome to this exceptionally intellectual thread.  :2funny:

Flip

Thank you for your kind welcome ;D Most delighted I'm sure. 

Well, to calculate the half life of a fart we need closed windows, and canaries perched at different posts outwards, beginning at the vented end of the offending person patient..

Laura should be able to work it out from there with a calculator and clip board.... ;)