Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

Hey hey

Phone girl!  Summer, I want a party hat. I would wear one everyday! Cupcakes? OMG flios gratitude post about termisu. Lol!!!!! I like my upside down german chocolate cake with inside frosting.

I make it! You don't think I get invited to parties for my great personality do you? Lol.

Laura, girl 80's hair was the bomb! I had the aquanet in the glove box!! Lol. My friend used to smoke, her hair caught on fire from all the hairspray. She looked much like ypur wild pic. Luckily she was fine just singed brows and lashes. It really was rediculously funny.

"Vote for summer! " who know what movie that's from?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready with my big hair. What do you think?? Like it??

http://i44.tinypic.com/apd05y.jpg

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Ok guys I'm tired tonight. So please if I fall asleep don't do funny things to me ok. No crumbs on my mouth, face painting, weird things with my gorgeous hair  :thumbsup: Please be nice to me or I'll  :muscle: :muscle: :muscle::boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :oXo: :oXo:

This is so funny you look like a lion  ;D

Nothing wrong with looking like a Lion. :(

:oops: :oops: :oops: we didn't mean ugly as an lion. I'm so proud of my lion looking picture  :laugh: :laugh:

is this what Van Morrison was singing about in his song Listen to the Lion?  You out did my sisters big hair by a mile. So wish big hair would come back into vogue LOL NOT

You know, Jo, I think I similarities to Kimba in the lion king, don't you? Cut off the scraggly stuff on the bottom, put a fan on her to make it "flow" and by Jove, we have a Mane!!

Aweem a whack a ween a whack  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lazy, :sleepy: :sleepy:

Charlie

Hello Gang :-*

Have you guys noticed we nev even see MargoN until after her workers are gone for the day. What's she doing, painting butt cracks???

FlipN its 2 30pm and i am here my workers are here with 2 more doing the alarm so you can all stop calling me a trollop and saying i am flirting with these gorgeous boys i am not like that at all  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Having trouble typing with these dark glasses on...you know the ones i have to wear so i can look without them seeing me for my sensitive eyes 8):laugh:

love

MargoN :smitten:

Hi Margarita,

Ebbing and flowing my friend...

The problem with such severe insomnia is way to much time with myself.  I've decided I'm really quite boring.  Blah, blah, blah...I find myself saying this out loud.  On more than one occasion my mother has asked me who I was talking to? :-[

And of course I reply with the only sensible answer I can come up with on the fly, what are you talking about? :idiot::2funny:

Love,

Charlie

FINALLY!!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

We have a picture of Dave eating a treat  :laugh: :laugh:

Where is your nightgown rope?

OK guys, nobody has come to help me and I have 5 boxes of furniture to put together  :'( :'( :'(. Somebody  :'(please :'(please :'(

LOL, Another bad hair day Laura???

looks like  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not even the men are safe from a bad day hair. Right Dave??

Lol, flip,

I go looking to see what you are up to, kind of expected a support post and what do I find?????

I almost peed laughing. Where the heck did you find that? Probably called "flip was here emoticon.

Lolololol. I can't stop laughing! And I really needed some laugh.

Leaving orange scented tree freshener on vent so everyone can get out alive.

Flipity!  Gotta live ya!

Attention!  Listen up! 

Our friend flippy has a problem.  She has been there for all of us and now it's time we are there for her. :mybuddy:

Flip - the first step in recovery is to acknowledge you have a problem.  Just say it out loud.  That might help.  It's okay, we are all here for you.  Come on...please...No?   

All you need to say flippy is, "Hi, my name is Flip and I am preoccupied with flatulence..."  :clap: :clap: Wasn't that easy.

We are all here for you when you're ready.  We love you and we care. :smitten:

Love,

Everyone

:-[

Hi, my name is Flip and I'm a fart addict.  I'm trying to taper but need help. Does anyone now about titrating a quarter fart?  :idiot:  It's all or nothin' me mates!!  Any YouTube taper videos out there?

URL=http://www.sherv.net/smelly.fart-emoticon-1430.html]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/farting/smelly-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif[/url]

See what I mean? No control. Need help!!!

flip, here's a rap song for your party.  :D  8)  :D  8)  :D

This is my Rap

For

You guys from

Trap

Who are our

Buds

You are not

Duds

You

Are so

Cool

You are nobody's

Fool

You are so much

Fun

You call each other

Hun

You send your

Love

On the wings of a

Dove

You are so

Caring

Always giving

Always

Sharing

Have a nice

Day

Live it your

Way

Life is to

Enjoy

Like a brand new

Toy

Shake each other's

Hand

Ain't life

Grand

Okay Flip, :)

Calm down!  This is manageable.  First, you don't want to taper more than 5-10% every fourteen days. Trust me on this.

If you taper to fast it will be far more uncomfortable for you.  You don't want to set yourself up for interfart tolerance withdrawal.  Been there done that.

There are many people here that have been in your exact situation and will guide you every step of the way.

Snails pace my friend... :)

Love, :smitten:

Charlie

Hi PJ! :socool::clap: :clap: :clap:

That was great!  Can you come up with a rap for Flip's issue? :idiot:

Charlie

The moderators would probably delete it if i did  :laugh: :laugh: