Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, good, Dave, now Laura can sleep!!  What's with the BOSS?  Not me!!  I never want to be a boss again. Way too much responsibility.  I'm not even Sampsons boss, although he tries to make me feel that way.  :)

Now a party planner?  Whole different story.  I could do that for a living!! Course it would take a LOT of spiffing up before I could get out around people! 

If you ever visit Oklahoma you'll need to know how to talk.  "Jeet" means did you eat. I'll teach you more later. Oh, one more important thing, we say Baaaathroom, not loo!  :laugh:

And older gentlemen with open robes frequently spend a free night in county jail and get bright orange pajamas to wear! No worries Dave, we got you covered.  :laugh:

I take it that means I can wear Merlin's robe then

I always wanted a magic robe

We call it bog >:D

I thought this party club was just to do our own thing

Ah ha BUT

My wife Sara says when I swirl around three times in the robe I go invisible and the robe is gone toooo

Soooo I can escape from gaol - that's how we spell it --

yippeeeeeeeeee

Dave, I like the Merlin robe from Billy. It looks great on you and will keep you out of the county jail  :laugh:

Flip, so you say Jeet means (did you eat) then does Squeet mean (Let's go eat). lol  :)

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/picnic.gif

I am still hanging out at the picnic and can't seem to stop eating all the fun food.

LOL. Squeet! I have a new Okie word. Thanks Summer!  :2funny:

Hey everybody squeet at Summer's picnic! Free food. Free entertainment - we will watch Dave disappear and reappear. Maybe he can teach us all how!  :yippee:

Ok I finally climbed out of my sleeping bag that was in the back corner. Someone came along and put a table over it and me.    I kept waking up and seeing it was still dark so I kept snoozing.  Finally this afternoon I had to use the girls room so bad I couldn't sleep if I wanted to. That's when I realized a table cloth was hanging down making it dark.  So people what have I missed?  I had some good sleep and am ready to go do some hair or dance - let's get my Dance Dance Revolution going.  Come on everyone line up - we can do this.  Someone pick out a good song for us.  :yippee:  Please let's pick a song, Dave is making me dizzy - he keeps spinning around 3 times and then jumps into the air. Is he doing some kind of cardio exercise?  Summer can I have a bite to eat out of your basket? Flip do you have any of that A & W Rootbeer around here?  Boy I'm needy today - slept too long.

Ehem - Sally how do I say this nicely?  You've been sleeping with your mouth open and weve been putting our crumbs in it, tossing them from a distance to see who was the best shot. Dave won, that's why he's twirling around in his nightgown!  Go brush your teeth, girlie!!  :2funny:

Flip woman - I thought you would have had my back - oh I mean I'm so glad you did have my back, now let's do your hair - sit down right here honey - I'll brush my teeth and then we will get started on fixing that fuzz on the top of your head.  ;)

Setting spray can down, so let's get up and dance.  If I remember right I talked about dancing back in the trap days.  So today is the day.  What song shall we dance to? 

Here is some dance music for the PARTY!!!!!

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/dance-2-1.jpg

Black-eyed peas," Tonight's Going to be a Good Night"

Yes, Sally, you are welcome to have some of my picnic basket yummies! Then let's DANCE. Okay?

Flip…..lol Squeet….. Then DANCE.

All we need is music sweet music there' ll be music everywhere....they'll be swinging swaying and records playings... dancing in the street :yippee: :yippee:

OR

I cant get no satisfaction these electricians have give me no reaction

And ive tried  :laugh: and ive tried  :laugh: and ive tried and ive tried :laugh: :laugh:

I CANT GET NO SATISFACTION :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure PJ, you can wear your pjs with feet.  I think the only rule is no hanging out in your underwear or less. All the guys act like pjs are an insult!!

Good Merle Haggard video - an OLD one. we aren't quite that backward, but close!  :laugh:

He sings about pitching woo - I know what that means. I think that's gonna be MargoN - pitching woo with her sparkies!!! Being electrified!!

I'm about 90 miles from Muskogee, PJ.  :thumbsup:

Good thing we have a young one like Summer to get the music going. I'm good at saying "this is a good song" but terrible remembering band names or names of songs.  So Black eyed peas is it - --

Oh now I remember how I really ended up under - (that doesn't make sense up under  :idiot:) the table.  I was all alone watching a Lifetime movie - thinking they were benzo brain safe - being Jenn is *always* watching them......then this innocent movie of this cute girl in her grandmothers house with some cute guy neighbor always there to help her, and an ex boyfriend showing up to help her, took a turn to weird things started happening around the house, or someone running thru the fog in her backyard....well it got too scary for me all alone so I climbed under the table.  Sorry to accuse anyone of putting a table over me.  Can I blame Jenn of my being so afraid I hid under the table :laugh:.  She can't be in charge of bringing movies on movie night.  :D  ;D  :laugh:

Now back to the dancing. How do we get started?  I'm standing here waiting for the Boss to tell us how to get started.  Margarita we needed you.  So glad you are here to get Boss/Flip excited about dancing.  Does anyone know how to Shag?  I always wanted to learn to Shag - now I can remember the Beach Boys and The Drifters I use to go see them at a club performing when I was in college down south. Then too shy to put my self out there trying to shag - then disco hit and shagging went out of my mind.  John Travolta - my vote for best dancer of actors in my generation.

Instead of PJ's - they are for movie and grazing....we can go to the resale shop and get vintage clothing depending on what music we are dancing too........or some of us - Jenn again - I hear she holds on to everything in her house so she may have years worth of clothing from beach shag to disco - to country to rock - tie dyed jean skirts with panels sewn in, then to 80's big hair --I I I get to do everyone's big hair!!! :yippee: :yippee:  Should we meet at Jenn's house and see what we can find in her garage?  She has been clearing it out, we can help her sort through the clothes.

So what is the play list?  I need to know how to dress - I don't feel like dancing in these pink satin PJs, they are dirty from {food being tossed at me while I was sleeping and not participating in this food toss game}  I want new clothes from Jenn's.......