Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

I have an idea for what Dave can wear to the pajama party.

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/Pajamas-1.jpg

Which color do you like, blue or yellow?

Flip, I like your new N. It looks like I may need one as well :). Maybe Jenn could give one to me. lol

I think you should wear a wig. That way you could be anybody you would like to be. You could have several of them.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  LOVE IT !!!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Found them Dave  :yippee:. If you need use the  potty it has a zipper (not Andy) on the behind so you don't need to take it off  :thumbsup:

http://i42.tinypic.com/4rwa9y.jpg

Flip Wasn's Sally the one that uses a can of spry to dye the hair??? Or was somebody else?  Geez I still asleep after a 2 hours nap  :crazy:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: are they matching slippers i see.... BRILLIANT!!!!

Found them Dave  :yippee:. If you need use the  potty it has a zipper (not Andy) on the behind so you don't need to take it off  :thumbsup:

http://i42.tinypic.com/4rwa9y.jpg

Flip Wasn's Sally the one that uses a can of spry to dye the hair??? Or was somebody else?  Geez I still asleep after a 2 hours nap  :crazy:

Wow, pink, red and blue!  Do they all have andys i mean zippers in the rear??? Hehehe

Dave youve got some tough decisions to make.  Too bad you ate buddy's special chocolate gift to you!

Oh, I get it Laura, the spray can dye. I'm thinking I'd like to get 7 wigs, one for each day of the week!

Laura, it looks like we had the same idea. So now we just need to ask Dave if he likes red PJs with a potty zipper. :oops: I accidentally said "party zipper"

Or does he like yellow or blue. With no potty zipper? lol  It may be a tough choice. :)

Margarita, you are so funny. lol  :laugh:

Flip, I like the seven-day week wigs. One could be long blonde hair, another short brown hair, another one strawberry blond etc.....

Yep gals now he doesn't have any excuse to be running around in his undies. I can't take the image off  my mind, I'll have nightmares  :'(....Thanks Dave, now man up and chose from those 3 lovely pjs that Summer and I got for you.  :laugh:

Flipin Yeahhh 7 wigs  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Sorry Flip

Just got thrown of the kiss curl site, them models refuse to let you copy pictures you have to buy them and it costs an arm and a leg to buy. told them to pss off get lost :boxer: :boxer:

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/bettyboop.jpg

Have to settle for betty boops kiss curls shes got loads and shes cheap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's for snacks tonight? We could always bring our leftovers from Summers meadow picnic!

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/picnic.gif

I'm bringing along some snacks for tonight. This is from the picnic basket at Summers Meadow. lol

We do have some leftover food, yet I do not think we have any desserts. What kind of desserts would be good for tonight's party?

Margarita, I like the kiss curl for Flip. They are really cute. Or is it.....FlipN. Let's not forget the N.  :)

Laura, let's have Dave decide soon about which PJs he wants to wear so you don't have to have nightmares tonight.  :laugh:

Aw thanks Summer. It's so nice of you.

There is something I have to tell you, though. When I eat certain foods at parties, I very often get gas. I cannot help it.  Laura chases me around with a Glade can.it doesn't seem to matter what I eat, either, so it's not your food!

Is sounds like -----

[move]P F F T T squeak[/move]

Or

[move]P. A.  W. W  W. W. [/move]

When I'm really relaxed. I'll try very hard ti be good.  I hope you don't think less of me. :angel:

FlipN  :smitten:

I'm bringing along some snacks for tonight. This is from the picnic basket at Summers Meadow. lol

We do have some leftover food, yet I do not think we have any desserts. What kind of desserts would be good for tonight's party?

Leftovers fine by me Summer:yippee: havent eaten much today electricians were here till 6 pm i have to say they make a decent cuppa :laugh:

If i could just get them to cook something i would be laughing :laugh: Honestly they are making my tea and hoovering unbelievable :thumbsup:

They are very clean workers and leave everywhere spotless each night :) it was funny watching today, i thought it was only builders showed there bottom...well sparks  are just the same :laugh: NOW!!! about the dessert....wont have time am off to the land of nod :sleepy:

See you tomorrow my gorgeous girlies...oh and Dave in his fab pjs with the potty zip :laugh:

nite nite

Margarita :smitten:

FLIPn we have a saying...love you warts and all...well we love you farts and all :thumbsup:

Awwwww Flippin....

It was just matter of time with you my love  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: I really missed your farts.

Mmmmmm did you eat chickpeas today  :sick:. Remember don't eat them when we have parties  :tickedoff:

Nite nite MargoN  :laugh: :laugh:

sweet dreams sweetie  :smitten:

Are the electricians good looking?????????? :smitten:

Love

Laura

Laura what does the smile tell you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) are you jealous yet :laugh: :laugh: gotta get my beauty sleep :smitten: :smitten:

love

MargoN

Nite nite MargoN  :laugh: :laugh:

sweet dreams sweetie  :smitten:

Are the electricians good looking?????????? :smitten:

Love

Laura

Laura what does the smile tell you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) are you jealous yet :laugh: :laugh: gotta get my beauty sleep :smitten: :smitten:

love

MargoN

Ohhhhh they are cute then  :laugh: :laugh:. Yep I'm jealous  >:( :'( Do you need help around  ???

NO NO NO

WAY WAY WAY

I AM NOT NOT NOT

wearing one of those Christopher Robin type things

NOT NOW NOT NEVER NOT EVER

I sweat and stink.

If it's a laugh you're after then I'll come naked

Imagine Tarzan at his best

Then move on 40 years and you have ME

Yes you can have Tarzan -retired- just think of that girls!!!

You sure you want to cover all that-- muscle

Think what you'll be missing

Maybe you should vote on it

The nos say cover it

The ayes say lets see you in your underpants old man

DaveXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hand slipped

Now I have to go to the mirror and check for a beard!! :o maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. It could hide wrinkles!  :yippee:  and get me a spot in the circus!  Heheh.

Went to breakfast again. We were outside tapping our toes, waiting for them to open the door at 6!

We were the first ones in and I got to get off in a dark corner before anyone saw my groove face from the CPAP - oh, another good reason for a beard!!!  Guess what? The waitress had groove face too!!    :2funny: We looked at each other and burst out laughing and said "CPAP" at the same time, pointing at each others faces. You had to be there , I suspect. Hilarious.  :laugh:

What's everybody up to, today?

Eeck! That first on is hard in the benzo brain!!!! No seizures, Billy!!  :o  :laugh:

Dave, are you the goat, the turtle, the lobster or Merlin? See how nice Merlin looks in his nightgown??

Would that work for you?  :2funny: