Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

Dave, don't shout at sweet Buddie!

Here is your retirement ticket - a typing dog!!!

Don't worry Buddie. I make a mess all over pictures when I try posting them, too!

Aunt Flipper :smitten:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Fankoo Anti Fipa

Ise axed Dadsi a shew ma ow a dos it bur hes sed ese gora

stinkin edake.

Ise dont fink e knos iver

Ise evan gora mak mise owne dinna

sose Ise gonna nik sum ov his favwit chockies

Ise gona wach Lasie film on tely

Dadsi sez yus has a dawgi too Anti  Fipa

Kan ise tawk a im pweze?

Wuv Buddie

Lik Wik

Hey Buddy, good to see you good boy. Geronimo say Hi too  :yippee:.

Where is your Dad? Who wants baaaacon????? yeahhhhh good boy, if you get sick go out OK or your Dad will get all grumpy with me. You know how the old man is  :tickedoff:.

Love

Aunty Laura

SARAHHHH

So the loma is an oil or  a conditioner?

Sally: We love you know you that  :smitten: but will love you a lot more if you bring brownies for the parties  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Sorry I fall asleep last night. Didn't you see me? I was sleeping on the floor, my bones hurt today because I forgot to bring the sleeping bag.  Well another day............

Dear Buddie,

I do believe you should lift your leg in your Dads chocolates, dear furry soul. And if he is calling your aunti flip a dog? And not in a nice way? Well then you should leave your own nice little "chocolate" right there on top of his chocolates.  :2funny:  a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do!!!

Belly rubs for you!

Aunt Flip

Hey Buddie, I went out for breakfast this morning! It's pretty cool to go to a restaurant. LOTS of good smells and you can order whatever you want! Cool, huh? I put some bacon in my pocket for you!  Now, ask your mean Dad to show himself!!  :muscle: :muscle: he has earned a whack or two.  >:D

Hi gang,

I think it was a great idea Flap to have a silly party thread.

I didn't know what to say yesterday as I thought with everyone in their jamas and saying things about their fuzzy hair and that,  then whatever I said might be construed as a bit naughty or rude. - Hey that rhymes.- and then when I was OK to come to the party everyone had gone to bed or was kipping in their sleeping bags at the club so like with all them there gals in their night wear and that, it perhaps wasn't like the bestest place for a GENTLEMAN to be sort of.

Anyways up you'll have gotten my drift. I think.

So its looking like with me getting there late when yawl have gone home then it's me like whos gonna get the cleaning up job. AGEN!!!

And FLap I don't think Buddy was calling you a dog I think he said I'd told him you have a dog and could he talk to him .

And Auntie Laura Buddy says he would love to have a chat with Geronimo and can Geronimo bring his bow and arrow please so he can have a go with it and Buddy will let Geronimo have a go with his gun and if Geronimo brings his feather hat he can wear Buddy's stetson that he got for being a good boy - once.

Lots of luv

Dave and Buddy XX Lick

:oops:

UT oh, whacks withdrawn, Dave.  I didn't quite understand Buddie. 

Oh, and Dave?  Maybe you shouldn't eat the chocolate????  :-[

The cool thing about having a designated party thead is we NEVER have to clean up. EVER! It perfect.  :smitten:

Yep nobody cleans here  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:. Well somebody has to do it, like always, otherwise the place will be mess in 2 days but no one know who the cleaners are. Or......... we have a magic thread where trash just disappear on thin air. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Just to be clear......... tell Buddy that Geronimo doesn't play with a bow and arrow or have a hat with feathers. That is what we call an "indian" not a cat. BUT he loves to wrestle, box and fight. He can be vicious so tell Buddy to watch out his neck  :thumbsup:

Sorry if you eat a bitter bad tasting chocolate Dave. Don't say I told you OK but Flip gave poor Buddy some instructions that.... ehem.... are not very nice  for a dog. Don't say anything to her because she is around trying to smack anyone with the whack.

Hello ALL,

Laura, I want a pair of the pink pj's. I will bring the movie "Pretty in Pink" for the Pajama Party. Olddave you can just wear sweat pants and a T-shirt.  ;) No Pink PJ's for you.  :pokey:

Sally, How was the Nora Roberts tribute? I hope it was fun. Those be some great movies to bring to the pajama party. :)

Jenn, You are too funny. I loved what you wrote. That was so funny.  :laugh:

Charlie, I am happy you joined the party! I have trouble keeping up too. My confusion gets really high.

Sarah, maybe you could bring some of the series of Kardashians. That would be fun too. Oh, and don't forget the brownies ;)

FLIP, thank you for starting this party.  :)

Summer

Thank you for letting me off the pinky PJs Summer.

I don't have any sweaty pants though,, I don't sweat much and I Just wear briefs and a T shirt at night. You OK with that?

On the subject of cleaning we always just put sawdust behind the bog err toilet bowl so we can just spit and whatever into that. I can bring loads of sawdust to chuck around the club so we can make plenty of mess and it can be cleaned up about once a month and we can sell it on to a pet shop.

I already ate the chocolate Laura!!

Buddy says he'll pass on the wrestling, he prefers a cuddle.

Hello Gang :mybuddy:

Margos here....

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/Oldies/26526fba-0663-4eee-9980-77dd9dfa0c76.jpg

Where are you all :yippee: somebody said they seen Dave in pink pjs and fluffy slippers :laugh:

WELL THATS JUST GREAT!!!!! everyones fast asleep  STORY OF MY LIFE!!!! My Mum always said i was too slow to catch a cold :idiot:

What did we decide, guys. Do I live with my hair, shave it, paint it, wear a toupee, or grow out armpit hair and walk around with my arms straight up for a proper combover? Or is someone offering a transplant? I thnk we are limited to back hair. Ewwwww!! :tickedoff:

Summer, yes cleaning is highly overrated. In our fantasy land, we dont have dirt or messes!  :yippee:

Dave is sick from eating "odd" chocolates donated by Buddy.  :angel:  not my fault!

Hidy y'all - hidy is a southern greeting somewhere between Howdy and Hi. Here in the south where everything it kind of s l o w, and it takes us forever to say anything, we try to shorten words when we can.

I dont have a southern accent since I grew up in South Dakota. I had someone here tell me they had never been that far south, to visit South Dakota. They said it so earnestly. :D I didn't have the heart to tell them. :angel:

Bring it on Jennnnnn - we must analyze your obsession with the letter n. I think it must be a personality disorder as it makes you feel ever so much better than those unfortunates like Jen who are N challenged. Some of us don't have a single N in our names!  :-[. For shame. How do we even get through the day??  It's no wonder at all that we needed Valium just to make it through life. :-\

I've seen you lurking around, talking about tuna and such.  :nono::clap: :clap: I had to get away from that conversation before I got in a heap of trouble.  >:D

I'm glad we have the hair issue solved, Sally and Sarah!  Now we can move on to weightier issues like who reads that sign in the post office door that says "no pets allowed, except seeing eye dogs". Who reads this? Not blind guys - I've checked - there is NO Braille!  Is it the dog? I'm puzzled by such questions. No wonder it's hard to sleep!!

Since I'm the first ine up, I'll give you guys ah hour or two to stretch and yawn. Then I'm making a LOT of noise, my friends. Have to eat these brownies first! 

PARTY MONDAY  :yippee:

Hi ya FlipN:

I decided to bestow an "N" on you.  :yippee: Poor akmom Jen is so deprived.  She accused me of flaunting my "N's", so I do it proudly!  She's just jealous because my parents gave me 2 "N's".

Having fun here!!  Time to start cleaning my poor house!  My pets get so excited whenever I get off my butt start doing ANYTHING around my house!

Love,

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(aka BB stalker)

Hi Flip,

I'm still with Laura on this one shave it off, and use the tried and tested method of growing underarm hair and the comb over technique. :laugh: It's a real winner. And as for the problem you highlighted last night about scratching an itch in a public place, just use the distraction technique I told told you about yesterday  :laugh:

It would look a little something like this :-

Have a picture but don't know how to put it into post help me somebody please

Zipper

[quote author=Fliprain link=topic=47708.msg646135#msg646135 date=1328555641

Nah, Daves going to run around in his underwear.  :laugh:

Wit Woo Dave :clap: :clap:

Do I live with my hair, shave it, paint it, wear a toupee, or grow out armpit hair and walk around with my arms straight up for a proper combover?

Flip is it long enough to grease up and put it in a big kiss curl, that styles back in you know ::)

[quote author=Fliprain link=topic=47708.msg646135#msg646135 date=1328555641

Nah, Daves going to run around in his underwear.  :laugh:

Wit Woo Dave :clap: :clap:

Do I live with my hair, shave it, paint it, wear a toupee, or grow out armpit hair and walk around with my arms straight up for a proper combover?

Flip is it long enough to grease up and put it in a big kiss curl, that styles back in you know ::)

Hi Magrita, hope you a are well maybe you can help me. I notice that a lot fo you are posting pictures in your post.

As a relative newbie the site I was wondering if you could give me an idiots guide on how to post a picture.

Many Thanks

All the Colours in The Rainbow

Zipper

Hi Zipper

I joined photobucket its free, download photo there and it gives you code for the forum copy and paste it into your post if that helps :thumbsup:

Flip, If you don't mind going curly brunette (which is sexy) I offer to grow my hair very long (it grows very fast) and I can cut it and donate that hair to you. Now that we have Sarah solution for our frizzy hair you don't have to worry about the curly frizzy mess my hair is. And  I seriously think that this option is better than the others. What do you think????

You can always use the method Sally uses to dye the hair to be a vibrant redhead.  :crazy:

Margo: Nice pjs girl. Have you seen Dave? We have to do something about him running in his undies. I'll have nightmares  ::). I'll try to find the perfect pjs for him.

Hey everybody. This is flipN. Notice anything new about me?????  I was bestowed an N by Jennnnnn. She is proud of her Ns. I feel special!!! 8)

Margo, just what is a kiss curl???  :muscle:  is it going to get me into trouble so you can give me a whack with your kipper????  :-\.

Zipper, I tried holding my arms up for practice when I went out. This just isn't going to work, my man. My arms get tired, I can't stand the smell (of deodorant, of course - what did you think?) and people walked across the street to avoid saying hello.  :pokey:

Nobody has answered my question of just who reads that "no pets allowed except seeing eye dogs" sign on the post office door???

Ah, Jennnn, my dog can't figure out what I'm doing when I get off my butt out of my chair to do something. He thinks I'm acting odd and follows me around. Does this mean my house is filthy not exactly perfectly clean, since this dog has owned me for 7 years and he doesn't recognize cleaning?  :laugh:

Aw, thanks, Laura. I knew youd come through for me!!!! I have been coveting your beautiful hair, ever since I saw the before and after pictures yesterday. UT um, can I have some of the before hair, please?  :laugh:

Ok that's settled. How does Sally dye her hair??? What did I miss???

What's for snacks tonight? We could always bring our leftovers from Summers meadow picnic!

I have an idea for what Dave can wear to the pajama party.

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/Pajamas-1.jpg

Which color do you like, blue or yellow?

Flip, I like your new N. It looks like I may need one as well :). Maybe Jenn could give one to me. lol

I think you should wear a wig. That way you could be anybody you would like to be. You could have several of them.

Found them Dave  :yippee:. If you need use the  potty it has a zipper (not Andy) on the behind so you don't need to take it off  :thumbsup:

http://i42.tinypic.com/4rwa9y.jpg

Flip Wasn's Sally the one that uses a can of spry to dye the hair??? Or was somebody else?  Geez I still asleep after a 2 hours nap  :crazy: