Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

I wanted to go out earlier without my ponytail. I thought my hair wasn't so bad.......I asked Martin if my hair was ok and he said.....................better do a ponytail  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. Even he that loves me thinks that my hair is crazy

Well it looks like this but brunette

http://i44.tinypic.com/ezo9x5.jpg

Flip you are a redhead, aren't you?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My Cokatoo hair is simply FANTASTIC!  If I say so myself

Love

Humble Charlie

Oh, Charlie, I thought you were getting proud on us. No?

Laura, why yes I am a redhead! Or used to be.  Now I would be called strawberry roan, I think with all the gray! 

Sally, youhoo does gray hair stand up on it's own???

Hi Flip,

You guessed my secret my hair did fall out im as bald as a badger lol.

Katie

:2funny: :2funny:

Katie! Funny. Bald as a badger!!  Oh, goodie, look what we all have to look forward to guys. Laura, no more frizz, Charlie, no more parrot hair (yes you ARE very good) and I'll lose my widows peak delicate issue.

Think how much money we are going to save on hair ties, hair dyes and hair cuts!!!!  :yippee:

Hello Buddies,

I wanted join in on the party. I brought some balloons.

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/PARTY049.gif

I dye my hair blonde to keep the gray away. Anything to keep things simple in this process.

Summer

Hello Buddies,

Well, it's Super Bowl Sunday! I thought I would post a joke about Super Bowl:

"My idea of a 'Super Bowl' is a toilet that never has to be cleaned." lol

Summer

:thumbsup:

Amen, Summer! That IS a super bowl.  :laugh:

They are trying to get me to shave a particularly pesky frizzy bit of widows peak hair I've inexplicably developed. I really thought benzos had done everything possible to me already, but no, they now have to mess with my hair.  That is wrong on sooo many levels.  :tickedoff:

So far I'm shaving it, spray painting it, wearing a little toupee, and many other creative suggestions.  :laugh:

I'm glad you dropped in.  I'm headed in for the first part of my split shift sleeping. Don't let this group get the better of you. Be tough!

:smitten:

Flip

http://i40.tinypic.com/2r6i0qu.jpg

OK Flip chose from those 3 and let the others for another gal OK

Yeahhhhh pajama party :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Maybe Sally can fix our hairs  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Hi everyone! I want the cow pj's. !!! Guess who just got the neighbors computer!!! yayayayaya! He's off to a superbowl party. I'm home with the offspring. :-)

You guys are hilarious. You know, for your wild hair, I recommend peratin by Loma. Google it. Order it. You will love me for it even more than for my brownies. I think you all look great! xoxoxo

Sarah~

Oh Sarah, we will be twins! Those are the pjs I want too.  Laura is going to make them for us since she got a new sewing machine. Whoo Hoo!  :yippee:

I will google that hair product. If it's better than your brownies or Twinkies (lol) then you may have just solved the problem and we will have to invent another issue.

I'm glad you came by. I hope we can have a lot of fun and diversion here in the days to come. It makes those dark hours pass more quickly. 

Phew, I'm glad I didn't shave my head!  :2funny:

Hey Sarah I googled the peratin too. I'll try anything that doesn't require styling. Too lazy to use the drier, iron, curly iron etc. I just want to wash my hair and next day be able to go out without looking like a mad woman  :laugh:.

Geez Flip this thread will be super popular. First day and it has 7 pages already and today is Sunday. wait until tomorrow and this place will be with the lights on 24/7  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Summer: I'm with you girl on the super bowl  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Laura,

Its not lazy, you just got better things to do! lol. Everyone I show it to loves it. I have mildly wavy hair, but this makes it look super shiney, I can put it in my hair everyday. I never dry my hair, I wash it at night and sleep with it either in braids or wound around a band. It looks awesome first day. I put that peratin in pretty generously after I wash it. then more in the morning and I wear it curly like 2 days then I flat iron it and it stays straight for 2 or 3 days. ( I know, ewwww but no one even can tell, the longer it goes the better it looks!). In the meantime they have come out with marocan oil, and now this perfumed floral oil, but they are full of ...idk, but it makes my hair look greasy. Everyone came back to loma. not everyone, of course I'm exaggerating, but it's been so successful for me and my curly hair and my friends curly hair that its worth trying. You can use it on your skin, too. Keep me posted.

Laura, you got a new sewing machine? awesome! I loved to sew. When I was a kid I made barbie doll clothes to sell at Christmas. So fun. You are making us pjs? Love it! Love you, too!

Pass the brownies, please:)

Sarah~

Hi you all, no one in our club house?  :(

I show up in my hot pink silk pjs and everyone is gone?  I even bought some blonde brownies - non medicinal - but tastee  :):yippee:

I will do your hair Laura. I brought the color in the can to do Flip's hair, also brought feathers, tinsel....don't know how to weave beads, but we can have some fun. Sarah bring some of that peratin line, I've never used it. I have and do use the marocan oil, yes you have to watch how much you use - I found if I get too much in I just take the hairdryer to and it soaks in. Will check out your stuff.   

Where's Jenn?  I'm settling in with a Lifetime movie, Nora Roberts Tribute.  No one around to eat popcorn and watch it with me?  It is midnight in WV - I thought this was a 24 hour party!!!!

Well I'll just get cozy and hang out here watching Lifetime waiting till someone shows up.

Brought a sleeping bag, wake me if I fall asleep and you show up,

Sally  :angel:

I'm Here-I've been goofing off all day watching LMN movies cleaning my house.  I am also very busy weaving the kitty fur sweaters for everyone (and a blanket for profane Jen).  I haven't read this blog yet, but it sounds like fun!  cNbc can be sarcastic here  very supportive and funny!  LibbNy and PommiNy will wonder where all these crazies came from join in the fun.  Sally will learn to put up with our warped humor to love us!  It will be a place where we can all piss and moan celebrate our healing from benzos!  Hugs to all,  Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hey Sally!

Love your jams!! Welcome to party! Can I have tinsel? Girl, I love it. I have jet black hair and got blue tinsel like 6strands. It lasted over a month till I got it colored again. So fun!

I can gel manicure you. That shellac is the bomb! Have you had that manicure yet? Lasts up to 2 weeks, no chipping, stays shiney, come off in easy 10 min acetone soak. Nails a lil dry from acetone but otherwiseperfect condition. I love it as I can wear dark colors doesn't mess up! Plus just have to do them every 2 weeks. Crazy fun colors. I do rock star nails with glitter on it.

Blond brownies. Oh yeah, glad I'm still up!

Good to know on morocan oil. Smells good. Orchid oil smells good too.

You're so fun!! Tv viewing is a little low brow over here,  kardashians. Lol!

Popcorn...my son put that white cheddar powder on our popcorn at the movie....noe I'm addicted. Bought it for home. Ms healthy might need a forum just to get off the stuff! Lol.

I'm glad you're here. ♥

Sarah~

I'm Here-I've been goofing off all day watching LMN movies cleaning my house.  I am also very busy weaving the kitty fur sweaters for everyone (and a blanket for profane Jen).  I haven't read this blog yet, but it sounds like fun!  cNbc can be sarcastic here  very supportive and funny!  LibbNy and PommiNy will wonder where all these crazies came from join in the fun.k  Sally will learn to put up with our warped humor to love us!  It will be a place where we can all piss and moan celebrate our healing from benzos!  Hugs to all,  Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lmao!that is the funniest thing I read all day jenny haha! 

Hidy y'all - hidy is a southern greeting somewhere between Howdy and Hi. Here in the south where everything it kind of s l o w, and it takes us forever to say anything, we try to shorten words when we can.

I dont have a southern accent since I grew up in South Dakota. I had someone here tell me they had never been that far south, to visit South Dakota. They said it so earnestly. :D I didn't have the heart to tell them. :angel:

Bring it on Jennnnnn - we must analyze your obsession with the letter n. I think it must be a personality disorder as it makes you feel ever so much better than those unfortunates like Jen who are N challenged. Some of us don't have a single N in our names!  :-[. For shame. How do we even get through the day??  It's no wonder at all that we needed Valium just to make it through life. :-\

I've seen you lurking around, talking about tuna and such.  :nono::clap: :clap: I had to get away from that conversation before I got in a heap of trouble.  >:D

I'm glad we have the hair issue solved, Sally and Sarah!  Now we can move on to weightier issues like who reads that sign in the post office door that says "no pets allowed, except seeing eye dogs". Who reads this? Not blind guys - I've checked - there is NO Braille!  Is it the dog? I'm puzzled by such questions. No wonder it's hard to sleep!!

Since I'm the first ine up, I'll give you guys ah hour or two to stretch and yawn. Then I'm making a LOT of noise, my friends. Have to eat these brownies first! 

PARTY MONDAY  :yippee:

Hewo Ewry bodsy,

Mise nam es Buddy.

Mise Dadsi sez e nowt unstan dis sos ese ask mes a dos it.

Is luv yusin is compewta

Hapsi parti ewry bodsi

Woofsi woofsi

Buddy

lik lik

Olddave,

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Love,

Lazy tired Charlie

[/img]

O ellers

Ise twide put pikcher on but maid mes ov it

Ise beter urry  ors Dadsi wil cach me on is compewta an showt a mee

Yuv Buddie