Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

You got problems with your hair too Laura?

Oh no not a bad hair weekend :laugh:

I'm glad I've not got long hair anymore like I did in the mid 80's was all the style back in the day  :laugh: I had long black curly hair right to the middle of my back......bugger all on my head just hair on my back  :laugh:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura, I want the sexy black and white one in the middle, please!!  8)

Uh, I think I'm not letting Sally near my hairs with that spray paint. Yikes!  What's scarier than stand up underarm hair? Neon green standup underarm hair?

Just how often do you trim your toenails, Ms. Hygiene?  :laugh:

You know I used to wait until I went to a hotel so I wouldn't have to chase the clippings all over the place.  I haven't been to a hotel since last June.  ::). I think I'm understanding the problem, now!!  :angel:

Zipper, I see from your Avatar you have a full beautiful head of hair!! Hey, can I transplant some of your back hair to my widows peak?

Be Careful What You Dream

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHGoxkHU-oAzebENK90imFl5VJxXjFJXFexEehw3wYfh60gotTkUAnFQ

BEFORE

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwQcb7NzH805dXasVCuBU28iM6AZ_hBDbuZVhDS9FBpjkRBVaRcRdTCQ

AFTER

You got problems with your hair too Laura?

Oh no not a bad hair weekend :laugh:

I'm glad I've not got long hair anymore like I did in the mid 80's was all the style back in the day  :laugh: I had long black curly hair right to the middle of my back......bugger all on my head just hair on my back  :laugh:

Hey Zipper I have had a bad hair decade  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Geez the 80's...........crazy hairs, crazy clothes ....... thank God I was so young to remember much  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Flip,

I'm with Laura on this one shave it. And then grow enough under arm hair to allow you to do a good old comb over. It will be so subtle no one would will ever notice Flip.... :laugh:

All The Colours In The Rainbow

Zipper  :smitten:

x

Hahaha. I can just see myself holding my arms straight up every time I went somewhere.  Not that I don't almost have enough underarm hair - but tell me Zipper, what do I do when I need to scratch in public?

Huh? Tell me that?

What do you normally do when you get an itch in public (BTW at first read I read it as Pubic  :laugh: ) Flip the solution is simple you just shout out loud that you have an itchy arm pit and you need to scratch it. And in my experience, because I have done it nobody looks or takes any notice because they are just to busy peeing themselves laughing..simple solution job done  :laugh:

Cute that your daughter thought Christmas can't be over until it snows! And she wanted to keep the snowman warm. Aww.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHGoxkHU-oAzebENK90imFl5VJxXjFJXFexEehw3wYfh60gotTkUAnFQ

BEFORE

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwQcb7NzH805dXasVCuBU28iM6AZ_hBDbuZVhDS9FBpjkRBVaRcRdTCQ

AFTER

OH NO. I already look like the AFTER!!!  There really is no hope for me!!

You know I used to wait until I went to a hotel so I wouldn't have to chase the clippings all over the place.  I haven't been to a hotel since last June.  ::). I think I'm understanding the problem, now!!  :angel:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Don't know how often because I only clip my toenails. I chew my finger nails  :laugh: :laugh:

BUT I do clean behind my toilet once a week..... kind of........maybe 2 weeks........... I have dark floor nobody sees back there....... OK I better shut up.................

Yeah real cute she wanted to keep snowman warm, with all that is going on I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter, and children really do say the funniest things  :laugh:

BEFORE

AFTER

Good hair!!!!!! After the shower my hair looks like the first pic, next day like the second  BUT my hair is longer..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You guys can't even COMPETE with my cockatoo hair!!! :nono:

I win....something... :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

Love,

Sleepy dumb as a post Charlie

It's pitiful, Laura when we are admiring and wishing for the "smooth" hair in the before picture.  :laugh:  and we accept as  normal the hair in the second picture. OK, now imagine most of my hair looking like the first picture and the 3 inches in from looking like the second. That is me!! It's eery than Redevan has a picture of me!! :idiot:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Don't know how often because I only clip my toenails. I chew my finger nails  :laugh: :laugh:

BUT I do clean behind my toilet once a week..... kind of........maybe 2 weeks........... I have dark floor nobody sees back there....... OK I better shut up.................

At least you two have toe nails to clip, however often you do or don't clip them. My toes and and nails are all battered from years of playing sport. Broken toes pointing at funny angles and bashed up toe nails  :laugh: And as for cleaning behind the toilet, never done it have a posh toilet......it's called a hole in the back garden LOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys can't even COMPETE with my cockatoo hair!!!

Proof, Charlie, proof! This is an important issue, girlie!

You can win the most hours without sleep prize, though.  :therethere:

At least you two have toe nails to clip, however often you do or don't clip them. My toes and and nails are all battered from years of playing sport. Broken toes pointing at funny angles and bashed up toe nails  :laugh: And as for cleaning behind the toilet, never done it have a posh toilet......it's called a hole in the back garden LOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Zipper, do yu have to have your shoes specially made for your weird, weird, weird toes???  Hehe.

In this civilized country, we build a little house around our holes in the ground and call them outhouses!!

Laura,

I am soooooooooo much better than that!  Please! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

She's not even in my league. :idiot:

Love,

Charlieeeeeeeee

Boy Laddie doesn't have much hair either, but he sure does talk good!  :laugh: :laugh:

Charlie, your lookin pretty white in that video. You need some sun!! :thumbsup:

Laura,

I am soooooooooo much better than that!  Please! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

She's not even in my league. :idiot:

Love,

Charlieeeeeeeee

Awwww Charlie I bet you are soooo pretty  :laugh:

Let's watch the pride, there Charlie!!  :angel:

And Katie, if your hair is good, why do you have to wear a hat?? Did it all fall out and your not telling us??  :muscle: :muscle: :2funny: