Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

So we are on a road trip to Miami?

Who is in the car?

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/3bedaf84.png

Are we there yet?  :laugh:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

We're in New York, Laura! Can't find MargoN. We told hr to go to the Waldorf and wait but she's nowhere to be found. We've printed up some flyers with her picture on it, saying "LOST - lady with shovel hands".

People keep thinking it's me. I'm not lost.  If you here from her, tell her to go to the McDonalds on 5th Ave. OK?  I'm not sure how many donut shops there are between NYC and Miami, and Chalie is driving. Can you delay your party by a month!!!  :D

I bet MargoN is out there shopping. How can you be in NYC and not going shopping? :idiot:

I see Charlie's problem now, poor thing, she will need an intervention after this trip for her donuts addiction  :laugh:

OK, I'll delay de party :'( but not longer that 1 month oK

So we are on a road trip to Miami?

Who is in the car?

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/3bedaf84.png

Are we there yet?  :laugh:

Ohhhhh Summer I see you found Charlie :yippee: Don't

let her eat more donuts. She won't eat the healthy stuffs I have here!!!

Wait!  Did anybody find MargoN?  Summer, we need your help.  I get out to look for MargoN and Charlie disappears into a donut shop!! And Yikes, the traffic is brutal.  I'm not sure who is in the car. People keep coming and going. It's like a freaking revolving door!  LOL.

Hang on, Laura! We will get there!!!

Flippy

We're in New York, Laura! Can't find MargoN. We told hr to go to the Waldorf and wait but she's nowhere to be found. We've printed up some flyers with her picture on it, saying "LOST - lady with shovel hands".

People keep thinking it's me. I'm not lost.  If you here from her, tell her to go to the McDonalds on 5th Ave. OK?  I'm not sure how many donut shops there are between NYC and Miami, and Chalie is driving. Can you delay your party by a month!!!  :D

I bet MargoN is out there shopping. How can you be in NYC and not going shopping? :idiot:

I see Charlie's problem now, poor thing, she will need an intervention after this trip for her donuts addiction  :laugh:

Hi All..... thank you so much for your concern....... I am not ashamed to admit it.... I had a problem... and I overdosed http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/sick-in-bed.gif  I am going to get help here... they tell me I will get the help and support I need .  Apparently, donuts are the worst of the food groups.  They want to do a rapid detox, but I know better thanks to my knowledgeable friends here. I have decided to do it slow and steady like I was taught. I have come up with my own taper plan until Laura contributes her expertise. I will be cutting 1/8th of one D per hour, and holding for 14 days.  It doesn't look like I'll make the party... wait, maybe I will.  Apparently, I am in SummerMeadow's car, on the way to the party... is this DP? DR? Flip? What's happening to me! :idiot: Is it possible that I am in 2 places at once? I'm so confused. 

Love,

Donut-addicted Dazed and Confused Charlie

I think this is donut induced psychosis, Charlie.  Are you a danger to yourself or others? I mean, if I were to stand between you and a donut, would I be in danger? If so, detox is the way to go. 

One fourth of a donut an hour for 2 weeks?  Hmmm. That's a pretty slow taper, my friend.  We are going to have to rent a donut truck to get you to Miami!

Geez, would everybody just stay in the car??????

Hi All..... thank you so much for your concern....... I am not ashamed to admit it.... I had a problem... and I overdosed http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/sick-in-bed.gif  I am going to get help here... they tell me I will get the help and support I need .  Apparently, donuts are the worst of the food groups.  They want to do a rapid detox, but I know better thanks to my knowledgeable friends here. I have decided to do it slow and steady like I was taught. I have come up with my own taper plan until Laura contributes her expertise. I will be cutting 1/8th of one D per hour, and holding for 14 days.  It doesn't look like I'll make the party... wait, maybe I will.  Apparently, I am in SummerMeadow's car, on the way to the party... is this DP? DR? Flip? What's happening to me! :idiot: Is it possible that I am in 2 places at once? I'm so confused. 

Love,

Donut-addicted Dazed and Confused Charlie

Ohhh you poor thing !!!!

I see you have really a bad problem. If you eat one D per hour that is way too much  my friend. I want you to succeed but you need to cut back on the daily D  intake.  After that we can draw a taper plan. Try to dose at least every 2 hours and see how it goes. If you get violent just wolf one D down, we don't want a breakdown here  :thumbsup: You poor thing, we'll help you here  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I think this is donut induced psychosis, Charlie.  Are you a danger to yourself or others? I mean, if I were to stand between you and a donut, would I be in danger? If so, detox is the way to go. 

One fourth of a donut an hour for 2 weeks?  Hmmm. That's a pretty slow taper, my friend.  We are going to have to rent a donut truck to get you to Miami!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Be careful Flip, Charlie may get violent, she is having a sugar induced psychosis. If this get dangerous will have to get her in a detox center but they use non safe methods there. I heard someone was detoxified switching D to twinkies, (her name was Sara) after that she got hocked on T and has a horrible w/d, yep this will be painful  :laugh:

Hiiiib. Flipppperlzh.lf, http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/nervous/very-nervous.gif

You're absolutely right, Flip!  When I am through the detox I can resume the trip.  Why do I need a rehab when all of my friends know exactly what to do?  If I'm honest...At this point I might be a little bit of a danger.  I'm detoxing and feel...http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/nervous/very-nervous.gif 

As you might imagine... I am just a mess! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/smoking.gif

Maybe while I'm here I can ask a doc why he thinks I might have so much trouble breathing!  It's driving me crazy.  I just can't figure it out.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/smoking.gif

Love,

Charlie

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap:

Ok, how's this?  We will force Charlie into the donut truck with padded walls and oxygen mask. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: No smoking, Charlie, with oxygen on board.

Then well go to McDonalds and drag MargoN out. She can sit in the back with Charlie and dole out one donut per every two hours with break through nibbles of twinkes if needed. 

Best not tell Sara about the Twinkies. She can ride in the front with me. And some guy named Mike has kidnapped Dave?  Heavens!!, I'm going to have to up dose!!! 

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Be careful Flip, Charlie may get violent, she is having a sugar induced psychosis. If this get dangerous will have to get her in a detox center but they use non safe methods there. I heard someone was detoxified switching D to twinkies, (her name was Sara) after that she got hocked on T and has a horrible w/d, yep this will be painful  :laugh:

Laura,  I have no idea what you are talking about.  I am feeling much better. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif

As a matter of fact...I just checked out AMA and am on my way.  Does anyone need a ride? http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/jeep-shooting.gif

Love,

Charlie Manso...I mean...Charlie

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny::clap: :clap:

Ok, how's this?  We will force Charlie into the donut truck with padded walls and oxygen mask. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: No smoking, Charlie, with oxygen on board.

Then well go to McDonalds and drag MargoN out. She can sit in the back with Charlie and dole out one donut per every two hours with break through nibbles of twinkes if needed. 

Best not tell Sara about the Twinkies. She can ride in the front with me. And some guy named Mike has kidnapped Dave?  Heavens!!, I'm going to have to up dose!!!

Oh oh, this sounds like a troubled trip  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: If you are going to up dose poor Sara riding there with you. I hope all of you are clean and sober when arrive to Florida. What that heck happened with Dave????

Laura,  I have no idea what you are talking about.  I am feeling much better. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/big-machine-gun.gif

As a matter of fact...I just checked out AMA and am on my way.  Does anyone need a ride? http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/jeep-shooting.gif

Love,

Charlie Manso...I mean...Charlie

Summer was needing a ride  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Were are you girlies you did say mcdonalds didnt you  :idiot: just ordered another all day breakfast :thumbsup:

http://www.picturesanimations.com/f/food/131.gif

MargoN, go up to the register and ask them the address. After they make fun of the way you talk, then they might tell you where you are. Then tell us.

We will be there soon. We have to stop and get Summer. She's coming to the party and we need her help getting the guns away from psycho Charlie! 

MargoN, go up to the register and ask them the address. After they make fun of the way you talk, then they might tell you where you are. Then tell us.

We will be there soon. We have to stop and get Summer. She's coming to the party and we need her help getting the guns away from psycho Charlie!

How did you know i have a lisp :laugh: :laugh:http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/embarrassed/wetting-pants.gif

No, I was talking about your Queens English!!! Remember you guys shipped all the criminals over here and they didn't talk so good!  :2funny: plus we've had a couple of immigrants from other countries, my great great grandparents included.

Oh, Margo, how are you doing on fresh knickers!!!!  What size?  I just saw Charlie runnung into Saks 5th Avenue - with a donut in each hand and 2 in her mouth.  I'll stop and grab you extra knickers.  :laugh:

Oh, Margo, how are you doing on fresh knickers!!!!  What size?  I just saw Charlie runnung into Saks 5th Avenue - with a donut in each hand and 2 in her mouth.  I'll stop and grab you extra knickers.  ]

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/Knelg.jpg

Ask Charlie for a lend of her gun :tickedoff: :tickedoff: this computer needs seeing too

Don't freak out Flip. Call the near hospital, Charlie may be in the crazy people ward, go there and rescue her or they will lock her up.

MargoN will be eating chicken nuggets until you find her, so don't worry about her.

I'll send a smoke signal to summer  :thumbsup:

Let Dave with the kidnaper for another day or so  :laugh:

Uo dose the Valium at 2.25 mg  :thumbsup:

WhooHoo MargoN - you sexy thing!  My gramma had some just like that!  My other grqmma quit wearing any. She would just spread her legs, squat a little and let ER rip. Seriously, I saw her do that and the ground beneath her got puddled up.  She also dipped snuff!

Laura you're calm about all this.  You need to be here with me. It's getting dark. What if I get mugged? 

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/nervous/afraid.gif

No, I was talking about your Queens English!!!

The rain in spain stays mainly on the plain...How now brown cow...in hertford, hereford and hampshire hurricanes hardly happen