Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

NEWS ALERT....NEWS ALERT...

The Boo is giving up beauty pageants!  She doesn't have time because she needs to promote her 'product line'.  Bahahahaha!  I wonder what she's gonna hawk?  A BOO Fart Cup?  A melted butter Slip n' Slide?  Her recepie for Hog Tail Soup?  Oh the humanity.

:smitten:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o Maybe its cuz she couldn't fit into any more pageant dresses :P I have to say that the Boo has been eating too much of that hog tail soup and pork and beans....mmmhmmmm Yep....sure is!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWS ALERT....NEWS ALERT...

The Boo is giving up beauty pageants!  She doesn't have time because she needs to promote her 'product line'.  Bahahahaha!  I wonder what she's gonna hawk?  A BOO Fart Cup?  A melted butter Slip n' Slide?  Her recepie for Hog Tail Soup?  Oh the humanity.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o Maybe its cuz she couldn't fit into any more pageant dresses :P I have to say that the Boo has been eating too much of that hog tail soup and pork and beans....mmmhmmmm Yep....sure is!

Just turn on Fox News.  They've been talking about it all morning like it was a matter of national security.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldnt' resist.....it had your name ALL over it...................

That Mama June sure do have a way with words...don't she?  I can't wait for the wedding...when the minister asks her if 'she takes this man' I bet she says "Yes I does."

The story of 4 Husbands

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(Wait for it)

She smiled and explained,

"I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

8)

Well,  I'm just an observer here but IMLMHCIO (In My Lowly,Meek,Humble,Crazyass,Idiotic Opinion)

MaMa June and family are not living in a new house and the show is not in a staged house because her white sock were black on the bottom when she was getting that foot massage just before there trip to the bowling alley..and a person wouldn't be living in a nice house and have filthy socks on RIGHT?? 

I mean if it was all staged who'd have clean socks on Right.. ??? 

I mean wouldn't say "Oh this is a staged show so I better make sure my socks are dirty... ???right

I think there still in that house I'm gonna google it right now,

I'm just watching last Wednesdays taped episode...I think I'm actually starting to like them.. :)

Molly :smitten:

They still live there, Boo Boo's net worth is $300,000 and the family receives $50,000 per episode.  People have offered to buy them a new home but they like the one there in.. :)

God I love this country.. :smitten:

They still live there, Boo Boo's net worth is $300,000 and the family receives $50,000 per episode.  People have offered to buy them a new home but they like the one there in.. :)

God I love this country.. :smitten:

How come this does not surprise me with them? I can't believe they are worth that much. Pure craziness I tell ya :idiot: I did see they had a new expedition or at least a fairly new one.  Theres a bit of moolah they spent!!!

Lisa

They'd lose the show if they became sophisticated.  Gawkers like us are intrigued with the hillbilly atmosphere.  I bet their agent makes more money than they do...I mean can any of them count anything except the toilet paper rolls?

Molly Bond!  Look what you've accomplished with us!  You've waited for the Mayans, all drunk and eating transfat and gluten....rode in Old Ironsides through a desert...stolen Flippy's Monster Underpants...dyed Lisa's hair snot-green....we've traveled the world together!

Just hang on...there's more where that came from, girlie.