Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

Who farts in their hand and throws it in someone's face?

OMG...they're skinning a hog.  I'm glad I'm sitting in my outhouse to watch this.  And I'm glad it's a three holer.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

This can't be for real...a 'redneck slip n' slide'made with butter?  Eating old  food they pick out of the couch cushions?  Lisa...this has got to be staged.

Hahahahahah What do you mean? You don't do that? I mean cmon! How many packages of butter would THAT take. Eating out of the couch cushions......i believe they would LMAO

OMG...Pumpkin's got a 'raw dingleberry'.  I can't believe this....

One of them ate corn she dug outta the couch....bahahahahahaha!  No...I only scrounge for loose change under the sofa cushion. 

I'm sure there will be an upcoming episode where they whack off the baby's extra thumb and add it to their 'sketty'.  It'll be hard to do with all the gnats and horseflies buzzing around their heads...

Truly Must See T.V.

:crazy:

Yes...makes me want to whip up a batch of that and a big platter of beans and Hog Hooves.  That's the Boo's favortite.

I do believe Flippister didn't watch it.  I think she should be forced to sit in front of a Swamp People marathon as punishment. >:D

Aw, give me a break, girlies! I'm still doing penance for erasing all of Mr Flips programming when I was trying to record The Boo! :'(

Plus I had to fast for a blood draw so I'm grouchy.  :tickedoff:

:smitten:

Ya know what The Boo does when she's grouchy?  She roots around under the sofa cushions for something yummy to eat.  I think if you did this your mood would change dramatically.  Who knows?  Maybe a piece of old corn or a hunk of pork chop fat would snap you right out of it.

The Boo?  She turns a frown upside down with a year old cheese doodle.  It could work as well as a Bucket O' Pee....

I found a lost dog bisquit under there!  :thumbsup: Sampson tanks you.  :)

Also a little dried up okra pod. No kidding.  :-[

Ok, but I think I want to try a side of sketty. What, exactly, is sketty?

I do believe its pasta with ketchup.  Yum.  Good sketty.

Molly Bond.............95 degree living room :o say it aint so??? Why??? I don't understand???

Flippy.....there are no excuses not to watch the boo............next week Suga bear is gonna ask June to marry him. You gotta watch that.....geesh

DOnna..........When the Boo got the hog tail I almost died! I was like O M G I want that part :laugh:

Well, Lisa...these are my questions.

Who is the father of the multi-thumbed baby?

Have you ever seen June's Forklift-Foot?

Who is the father of the other hoglets? (I know The Boo is SugarBears's)

If you stuck a mop handle out of the master bedroom window, would a passing train snap it in half?

Do they ever play Whose Fart Is It?

Oh girlie, you'd have to run me over for that hogtail.  When I saw that, I almost had to go to the Pork n' Such store to buy me one.

Molly Bond...stay out of the heat!  PLEASE!

:crazy:

Answers Donna.....................

Dbl thumb Kaitlyn has no daddy lol I have no clue.............they never mentioned it

YES INDEEDY! I have seen the forklift foot. She took her sock off last season and it even had little bugs on it :o

No ideas on the other hoglets father.....I guess suga bear kicked him out of the picture. He is one sexy man. I would mud wrestle for a shot at him and his nice teeth!!!! and if he would share a tastycake like that with me for some alone time....mmmmmmhmmmmmm :laugh:

Can you imagine that train? OMG I would never ever ever sleep!

Whose fart is it..........hmmmm interesting family bonding. Maybe we are missing out? lol sooooo gross! Cup a fart....babhahahahahahaa

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/McGibley/Random/smiles_277.gif

Lisa

Oh.....don't play too much when I am hard at work today.......

The family is a riddle within a mystery...a mystery within a conundrum.  When they die, they should all be mounted on the wall of the Smithsonian.

That SugaBear loves his so called woman, I'll give him that.  Even when she sneezes and pushes her paw full of snot  up her face...even when she levitates with her marathon farting.    It's a match made in swamp gas...precious.

The family is a riddle within a mystery...a mystery within a conundrum.  When they die, they should all be mounted on the wall of the Smithsonian.

That SugaBear loves his so called woman, I'll give him that.  Even when she sneezes and pushes her paw full of snot  up her face...even when she levitates with her marathon farting.    It's a match made in swamp gas...precious.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The cold front passed by over night and the house is down to a cool 70 degrees.. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: my face is no longer beet red..we're gong to look into air-conditioning...this far up north we never thought we'd need it but thanks to global warming I guess we do..

I sure wish Sugabear would have washed his hands before feeding his lover girl that cake, he said there wasn't poop on them but it sure looked like poop to me.. :-\.  Blaaahhh

And I wish they'd all stop the screaming...that poor baby doesn't even flinch when someones yelling 12 inches from her ear...

But if wishes were fishes I'd have some fried and if horse biscuits were dumplings I'd eat till I died...

Molly :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Omg.....Mama June has a set of lungs on her doesn't she? Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly dear.......What is the normal temp where you are now? Where in the hell did you move that you thought you would get away from AC? At least get a room unit.....WHew.....I would die I tell ya!

Lisa

NEWS ALERT....NEWS ALERT...

The Boo is giving up beauty pageants!  She doesn't have time because she needs to promote her 'product line'.  Bahahahaha!  I wonder what she's gonna hawk?  A BOO Fart Cup?  A melted butter Slip n' Slide?  Her recepie for Hog Tail Soup?  Oh the humanity.