Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PARTY THREAD

[Fl...]

Molly Bond...never eat a turnip.  Never ever.    Just take my word for it, and I'm an avid veggie eater.

If you want to impress people with your benzo-story, tell them you were beamed up by the Mother Ship.  They put a chip in your head and it has short circuited your synapses.  I do this when I can't speak a coherent sentence.  It is more easily believed than explaining withdrawal.  Sad, but true.

fart.

:crazy:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [da...]

• [lk...]

• [ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor turnips are getting a bad rap, here.  :'(

They are good raw.

Their greens are good boiled and slatheredd with bacon grease. I'm not sure if the greens are actually good or if I just like the bacon grease.  ::)

When Sampson eats turnips he does these squeaky farts that scare him. He can be sound asleep on the floor and you can hear this little pftttt-squeak. He JUMPS up and runs. Then he cautiously comes back and sniffs the floor to see what made that noise. It's worth it to feed him turnips when you want to laugh. Kidding.

My mom and I ate turnips at lunch once. Then we headed to JC Penny's. We had the entire clothing section to ourselves after a while. We didn't have any trouble finding each other in the tall aisles -- follow the smell.  8)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I've never watched the BOO. What network? Is this going to boost my flagging IQ or carry me even further into the pit of Moronism? Huh? Are you sure it's good for me? do I really need another addiction? Are you addicted, Lisa? Was just once all it took, like meth?  ::)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/lkk324/honey%20boo%20boo/honeybooboo2_zps1e2227a9.gif

Seriously...................the intellect you will get just by watching it will be astounding....I swear! I wouldn't lie :o Its like a train wreck. Its horrible but you can't look away.....Its just a whole lotta dysfunction and who doesn't need to watch that to make your house look normal!  WOHOOOOOOOO I hear June....the mom lost a hundred pounds. She was on some morning show or something. I missed it.......So sad  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK.I'll give it once and see if I get addicted. If I have to go to Boo detox and rehab, it's gonna be your fault, girlie. All this peer pressure. jeez!

:smitten:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It really is completely stupid. Its just crazy how some people live :laugh:

Will you go back to work for me?? Will ya?? WIll ya???

The Boo is back?  Holy Moly, I gotta drag the television into the outhouse, put the lid down and get ready to watch! 

Lisa...it's people like us that give it it's high ratings.  Is it our warped benzo-brain...is it?

Lisa, It's almost 5 PM there!  :o :o

Work should be over for the day. If they can't come during the day, tell them to go to walmart.  :thumbsup:

Donna is your out house a two holer? Can I come watch with you?

Flippy, I have The Deluxe model.  I bought it from Outhouses R US and it's a beauty.  Yes...it's actually a three holer.  Bring your fried okra and turnip strips and we'll have a party.

Now we're talking! Can I bring my kale and fermented pickles, too? That delux outhouse is fixin to get the ride of it's life! Yahoo!  :thumbsup:

Well, it's no party unless there's kale and fermented pickles!  Bring enough to share, okay?  I'll put up a sign...'Don't come a knockin' if this outhouse is a rockin'!

Maybe I should pick up a couple of gas masks.  The Boo is going to have a hard time keeping up with us...

Does your armpit hair have a decent start? And what's the female equivalent of a wife beater tee shirt? We NEED some!  >:D

Yes Indeed ladies.................Party on..............DOnna......can you pull out ol iron sides and let me sit on that since you all are takin up the holes? I dunno bout the whole okra and kale thing...... :idiot:

Flippy I usually work 10-8 on wed but I didn't have anyone from 3-5 so I came home....then I went back and my color client got stuck in a bad accident so I got to come home WOOHOOOOOoooooo!

pARTY ON

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/lkk324/honey%20boo%20boo/honeybooboo1_zpsa22d2649.gif

Ut oh, Mr Flip says he doesn't want to ruin the recorder by taping Boo!  :o

Way to go, Lisa! I'm glad you got a reprieve.

Oh, thanks for reminding me of okra. YES. Donna I'll bring slimy boiled okra and we will put that outhouse to good use, girlie!  :thumbsup:

Lisa...I will try to fit Ole ironsides in the crapper.  There is a third hole, you know.  It might be tight but you can do it.

We will discuss this in the morning so you better stay up and watch in live, Flippister.  If we have to suffer through farting and eating with the hands, so do you.  It's what friends do for friends.

Where's Molly...Molly Bond?  There's plenty of delicious food for all.

It's on TLC, if you can even believe that.  The first episode is at 8 eastern...it's a repeat.  The new one is on at 9.  Oh dear, I don't think you can make it Flip.  Just do your best.

No, I can't make it, so Mr Flip is just gonna have to suck it up and grin and bear it and all that stuff.  8)

I was just reading up on the vernacular -- I think this might be right up my alley, guys...I mean vajiggle jaggle? Beautimous? I like these words very much. I can tell I'm on dangerous ground.  ???

No, I can't make it, so Mr Flip is just gonna have to suck it up and grin and bear it and all that stuff.  8)

I was just reading up on the vernacular -- I think this might be right up my alley, guys...I mean vajiggle jaggle? Beautimous? I like these words very much. I can tell I'm on dangerous ground.  ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vajiggle jaggle is awesome.....it is sometimes referred to as a biscuit........BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I totally forgot the second thumb LMAO................................ :laugh: :laugh:

Raunchy biscuit bad HOLY MOTHER OF GOD>> I can't take it...................I told you it was totally worth it BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lisa...a 'scratch and sniff' offer to win $5000.  Can you imagine what those smells would be?  'Raunchy Biscuits, power farts..."

It's not worth $5000, I tell you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: No....indeed it is not worth it! Just like that game they play with the blindfold and its "guess whose breath it is" Like WHO does that?????